Boys <33

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is coming from someone who is doesn't even like the opposite sex yet.
And you call us immature.
Oh, come on! Just because someone isn't interested in the opposite sex yet doesn't mean they are immature in that sense of the world. They're just at a different stage of development, and the "eww, boys are gross" point of view is perfectly natural at that age.

And it is true that boys generally take longer to become mature (in behaviour etc), so the poster was correct. There's really no need to name-call.

Please keep this topic nice and clean

i just want some advice, NO NAME CALLING PLEASE

=] &lt;33

at my school dance me and my crush were fooling around dancing together and such, he was picking me up and then someone said that we should start going out!!!! my crush left and sat down. he was thinking. my friend went over and talked to him and he said he did not know what he was going to do.
he has not talked to me since(well not as much as we useto)

what should i do??

has this ever happened to you before??

&lt;33 =]
yes as a matter of fact just today that happened to me! i was talking to a friend who was a boy and some girl said we should go out!! i hate it and well....like that boy is doing to u..i think i'm gonna ovoid him for a while.

at my school dance me and my crush were fooling around dancing together and such, he was picking me up and then someone said that we should start going out!!!! my crush left and sat down. he was thinking. my friend went over and talked to him and he said he did not know what he was going to do.
he has not talked to me since(well not as much as we useto)

what should i do??

has this ever happened to you before??

&lt;33 =]
If he wants to begin going out with you, and you want to also, go for it and ask him out! Theres nothing to lose.

I think u should say that just because a person says that we should go out with each other doesn't mean we can't talk but think of a better beginning ;)

If he doesn't know, he's not gonna be trust worthy. Don't do it. Especially if he's ignoring you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have his e-mail, phone, or IM ask him out over one of them. It won't be as hard as asking him out in person.

If you have his e-mail, phone, or IM ask him out over one of them. It won't be as hard as asking him out in person.
i agree but dont ask him out thru email or IM. i would say the phone.

Don't ask him out through email or IM!!! Over the phone is ok, but email and IM is bad! He will think you do not have the guts to come up to him, which this can be potentially fatal to any relatioship. It would also be bad if you gave him a hard copy of asking him out. If things ever went bad, you'd pay for it! Guys respect girls who can approach them. Would you want a guy to ask you out through an email or IM rather than say it to your face? Big turn off!

In my opinion, if you feel like you can't talk to him face-to-face, you shouldn't be asking him out anyway. A relationship where you're too scared to talk to each other is pointless.

I'd say: ask him to his face, or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back