Pirates Of The Caribbean 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is suppose to be in "Stuff We Watch" so I just put it in (Non) Tamatalk

Did anyone see Pirates Of The Caribbean 3?

I did! It was awesome!! I didn't stay for the credits though, if any of you did please PM me what happened after the credits, I missed it...

If you did see Pirates Of The Caribbean 3, which of the 3 do you like?

I personaly like the first one, it's a the best. Then I like the 3rd one, then I like the 2nd one. :D

-NINJA

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I'm going to see it tomorrow! It sounds really awesome. I both Pirates of the Caribbean so far. Tomorrow it might become all three. :D I can't wait!

[SIZE=14pt]I want to see it REEEELY bad, but nobody will go to it w/ me cuz it's so long!!! But I LOVE long movies!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I want to see it REEEELY bad, but nobody will go to it w/ me cuz it's so long!!! But I LOVE long movies!!!![/SIZE]
Yeah, It was pretty long. It was 2 hrs and 45 min long..

I went at 8:00PM and I got out at 11:00PM, that's pretty much 3 hours long! :eek:

The people on Yahoo, or people at the movies gave Pirates of the Caribbean a " D+ " I was like "What?! Wow." It was pretty cool though. I really liked it. :D

-NINJA

Nope, I didn't see the movie. I had to watch the first one in school, I wasn't really interested into it.. So as you know I didn't really pay attention to it.. ^_^ The first one was boring to me..

D: I want to, but I have yet to see the second one. And you know if you watch the third it'l totally ruin the second. I have been on the waiting list for the library DVD.. for.. a couple months now XD

I never Seen it yet, but I'll Probably see it when it comes to theatres in the City im moving to.

Captain Jack Sparrow owns. The First movie was a bit boring, the Second movie was pretty funny. Cant wait till i see the third

I'm sure if this is suppose to be in "Stuff We Watch" so I just put it in (Non) Tamatalk
Did anyone see Pirates Of The Caribbean 3?

I did! It was awesome!! I didn't stay for the credits though, if any of you did please PM me what happened after the credits, I missed it...

If you did see Pirates Of The Caribbean 3, which of the 3 do you like?

I personaly like the first one, it's a the best. Then I like the 3rd one, then I like the 2nd one. :lol:

-NINJA
ive saw it

my fav bit was when at the begining when the little guy had a [SIZE=21pt]BIG[/SIZE] gun and he went flying back

drwhokid

I never saw any of those movies. Didn't they just release Dead Man's Chest? These movies are kinda being rushed.

-Matchy

I wasn't that impressed with the second one. :l

My mom and brother almost saw the late night one but they didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw any of those movies. Didn't they just release Dead Man's Chest? These movies are kinda being rushed. 

-Matchy
Thats true; I thought it was a little soon also. But they probably just want to get it over with. I mean, actors have things to do with their lives also.

I loved the first two! I'm seeing the third tomorrow! How does it end? I like spoilers! I always read the end of a book first, and I like to know how movies end before I see them!

-Matchy
They filmed At Worlds End AND Dead mans Chest and Like.. The same time, so I'd hardly say it was rushed.

I didn't understand the third movie at all. I didn't see the second one so I was totally lost x.x
Yeah, if you didn't see the second one. I don't think you would quite understand the third. (Even if I haven't seen the third yet! X.x)

D: Argh! I didn't even know that it was coming out! Since there was no previews or commercials at all! I just found out at the last minute! xO

But yes I would reaaally love to see it!♥

I went to see it just today! It was AWESOME. I loved it, would watch it again and again, and now I want to buy it! Three hours, sitting in the front row of the movie theatre and practically breaking our necks to see the screen... IT WAS SO WORTH IT. :angry:

I went to see it just today! It was AWESOME. I loved it, would watch it again and again, and now I want to buy it! Three hours, sitting in the front row of the movie theatre and practically breaking our necks to see the screen... IT WAS SO WORTH IT. :D
Front row?! Ouch! :lol:

I was in the...hmm...7th or 6th row in the corner. It was a pretty good seat, but the movie was awesome! :p

-NINJA

D: I want to, but I have yet to see the second one. And you know if you watch the third it'l totally ruin the second. I have been on the waiting list for the library DVD.. for.. a couple months now XD
A waiting list!? At your libary?! Thats weird!! haha! :p But I hope you get to see it soon!

-NINJA

Latest posts

Back