Pirates Of The Caribbean 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't that impressed with the second one. :l
My mom and brother almost saw the late night one but they didn't.
I wasn't impressed either, they had a bad ending....

I mean like after when he says "So, what has become of my ship?" (bites apple, monkey screecks) yeah, I didn't like the ending because your like "AH! WHAT?! Now we have to wait for the 3rd one!"

I heard that they MIGHT make a 4th one, but Orlando Bloom, and Kara Knightly aren't going to be in it, they don't want to be in it anymore. Only Johnny Depp wants to be in it. That's fine with me! :D

-NINJA ^_^

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Watch'*

I just saw it yesterday... there were a lot of twisted plots in the movie & I think that they could have shortened it, too. :D

Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seeing it tomorrow, and I've got the book! I didn't read the book, because I don't want to spoil it.

Ya I say it with my friend! It was LONG!!!!! I liked it! Orlando Bloom is SO hot tho! lol! I thought it was okay. I didnt see the credits tho. sorry!

p.s. The Pirates of the Caribian isnt all my thing too! so ya!

I didn't like the second one much so I didn't go to see the third one.

I don't want to either.

I am going to see it sometime soon, I hope. My friend has the biggest crush on Orlando! Its sooo annoying!

I have seen it!!!! OMG! I love it to pieces. ( and I love Jack to pieces, too...)

After me and my Mom came home at 11:00 from seeing it, my sister said "Alison, you are walking just like Jack Sparrow!" :rolleyes: and I felt like I was Jack! it was WEIRD but I felt like that after seeing the second one too.

I own the second and first movies BTW.

And right after I came home, I was hyper and I babbled on about it and how cute Jack was to my sis, and then I got into my bed with my clothes on and everything, and fell asleep right on my face, LOL.

-_Flame_

I didn't understand the third movie at all. I didn't see the second one so I was totally lost x.x
i agree :)

like close to the ending some girl turned into a giant out of nowere and then blewup into like 100 crabs :)

I think we're seeing it this weekend if we have time.

I wasn't that impressed with the second one but the third one sounds pretty awesome.

We just have to make sure that my BF gets a small drink. Every single time, he goes to the washroom at least five times.

*sigh* I wanna see it so darn badly.

Oops, heehee, didn't see this topic. ^^;

I saw it yesterday. It wasn't too great in my opinion.

I really hope they don't make another one. xP

Oops, heehee, didn't see this topic. ^^;
I saw it yesterday. It wasn't too great in my opinion.

I really hope they don't make another one. xP
Yeah, I read your other topic. If you've seen the first two then you should see the third. I had to see it; the ending to the second was such a cliffhanger! I just didn't like the ending, but the rest of the movie was pretty good! I'd like to see a fourth; hopefully they'll have Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly in it.

Latest posts

Back