GO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamamametchi

Reaction score
Remember, if you want to post comments don't. Just PM me about my log or tama.

July 6 2007

I hatched my egg on the JD I got 3 days ago. The egg is really weird. It's fat and has wavy lines next to it. Oh now where are the buttons?!? Oh yes the backwords buttons on the touch screen. I went into clock mode and changed the time and date. What?!? No B-day?!? Oh well. It is JD after all. Then it hatched, a baby girl. It looks like a V1 babytchi. Wait, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS IT DOING??? Oh it's just a weird JD animation. It just goes on the ground then flys in the air leaving a little black line on the ground. Let me check the simbles. The Health Simble looks like a regular one, let me check it out. Year (simly face) 0. Wieght (Scale) 3. Heart thingy (moon? I'm not sure) 9. Gender (tama critter) girl. Name GO (I wanted to name it Garfield but there are only 3 spaces (!!!!!) so I wanted to put GOJ but I made a mistake. G stands for Garfield, O is for Odie, and J would have been Jon.), Points 120. There is no shop so what the points are for I am not sure. There is food. (rice, rock candy, and a refidgerater but when I click it there is an X.) Opps time to eat.

After I ate yesterday GO turned into a toddler. It looked like a little ghost. He keeps getting sick and using the bathroom everywhere. But I guess that's what JD's do. Not much happened afterthat until today. He turned into a teen today. He's sortof like a ringatchi but with little thingy's on his head. That's all about my tama for now.

Not much happened today. Just keeps getting sick, pooping, unhappy, and gets hungry. Even though he does take mid-day naps. He is two years old now. I wonder what the adults look like. What do you know? As soon as I finish writing this he beebs. He was sick and I thought "what else is new?" I gave him medicine. Didn't work. Gave him medicine again. Didn't work. I had to give him 5 doeses of medicine! I hope the medicine tastes good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much happened today. I played a game of Hurdles and got 20 points out of it but nothing else happened. JD should put more stuff on this. But my tama is 3 years old! I hope tomorrow he will turn into an adult!

She is an adult!!!! She turned into a violetchi ( ^_^ ) and she take up half the screen. (Lol!) I tried to connect GO to my V4 today. My V4 did nothing but something appeared on Go's screen. I couldn't tell exactly what it was but it looked like two cars racing on a highway. Then it said "LOST" and gave me thirty points. I was confused and tryed it again but nothing happened. What happened?....

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Nothing AT ALL happened. Well today was much better. The matchmaker came when I was in the shower. When I looked at my tama I saw Yes No on my screen. I clicked Yes assuming it was the match maker and it was! First it showed two oldies jumping up and down on the screen. Then a black heart and a white heart came on the screen. They switched places about 4 times then went away. A picture of an egg appeard. It hated and out popped a baby boy! It looked like a kuchipatchi's ( :D ) head flying in the air. (Weird.) Now he is a toddler and he lookes like Harutchi. (Just like my V4) That's all for now!

PS: His name is Ace.

My tama is now a teen! It looks like a tensaitchi. It only has twenty points now because I lost another game. (I can't belive you LOSE coins.) I want to see if it still connects. *goes to connect ACE and ACE (My V4)* WIN!!! I got thirty points instead of losing points. Nothing else happened today. JD REALLY neads to add stuff on their tama's.

Did you ever have a day that you wanted to through your tama agaisnt the wall? I did today because ACE beeped and beeped and beeped all day AND IT DRIVED ME INSANE! :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

Bad news, I am going away in about two weeks and I am not allowed too bring the beep machine. :rolleyes: (You know? ACE?) It will die and I will have to start all over again. Oh well. At least it dosn't count generations.

Please remember don't add coments. Just PM me about my log.

No new today except that it has 0 points. Tomorow will be better though because that is when he will turn four.

MY ADULT IS UGLY!!!! Sorry about that but when I saw it I was just like EEEKK!! Ok so it has a roung head, and Itallian mustash and a body that looks like a cucoon. I am wondering If you can get oldies on JD's. I mean they don't show any on the instructions. Of course if I try it might die but of course if it dosn't that would be one cool thing to write about. But it would eventually die. Oh I don't know. I will think about it. I HAVE TO CHECK ON MY TAMA. IT IS PROBLEY DEAD RIGHT NOW! That's all about my tama for now!

EDIT: It didn't die.

Ok. Since NOTHING happened today I am going to start making names for all the characters I have gotten. The girl babytchi will be called a JDatchi. Boy babytchi will be a kuchibabytchi. The first toddler I got will be a ghostatchi. First adult will be a JDvilotchi. The second toddler will be a HaruaJDatchi. My second teen will be a glassesatchi. And the adult I have right now will be a Itallianitchi. And the MatchMaker will be named JDmater.

PS: I think the JDmater is coming tommorow!

It got married today! It turned out to be a JDatchi. (Baby girl.) Right now it is a HaruaJDatchi. Good news! Now that I am on my 3rd Generation I have 120 points.

I forgot to name the first teen I got. Well that is the teen I have right now. The one that looks like a ringotchi. I will name it a fruititchi. It weighs 10 pounds. That's heavy for a JD. I connected to my V3 and what happened on Tam's screen (Oh yeah, I named my tamagotchi Tam.) was weird and different. It looked liked a black egg bouncing up and down. Then it said Ok. Then I saw something I never did before. IQ. I clicked on it. It shows 1 out of 3 hearts. That's all for now.

It is an adult! It has buck teeth a round body and a little bit of hair sticking out of the top. I will call it a Nerdatchi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am thinking that my log is getting boring and I might add another one of my tama's in it. PM me what you think.

I am bored with my JD. I am planning of buying one that looks like a yashii so they can be playmates. I have put a picture of what my tama looks like in my avator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am thinking that my log is getting boring and I might add another one of my tama's in it. PM me what you think.

I didn't except the JDmater but that is not the big news today. It is that....

[SIZE=14pt]MY TAMA DIED!![/SIZE]

It looks like a ghost and beside it is a grave stone. I will remember next time to take better care of him, even if it is a JD. I will reset him now. :p :kuribotchi: :( :( :(

The screen went black when I did. The different tama's ran in the screen. Now I need to fix the time. Iw will tell you when it hatches. It's wiggling, IT HATCHED!!!! I named it GO. To bad they don't say the gender before you name it, because GO is not a girls name. So now I have a girl named GO. I am going to the tama memorial now. Poor tam.

Latest posts

Back