GO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I know it's a fake. I wanted to buy it because it's a fake. Well now I am going to start my tama over. I will name it Me. It is hatching come onnnnnnnnn.......... IT HATCHED!!! Iam forgot the names so it is the fire one. I think a girl. Yep it is. EEEEKKKK I just dropped my tama. It is alright but I lost the pen. There it is. I think I made a mistake starting this up because it just keeps beeping. I might sell it on Ebay and hope it sells. I will need all the good luck charms I can find. Lol.

I am thinking of getting rid of my tama! It kept me up till 3:50 AM beeping. Finally I got out of bed to see what was *yawn* wrong. It's light was on. I wanted to screem. Then I turned the light off and went to sleep. When I woke up I went downstairs to watch TV. About 2 hours after it's wake up time I went upstairs to check on him. He was DEAD! And just when I got a new teen. He was a back thing. The screen is hard to see so I coudn't see him that well. I am going to leave him dead for a couple days because I almost squeezed my tama apart and I don't want to do that.

Wow. I haven't writen in here for awile. Ok let me get my JD. Ok. Let me start it over now. (I can NOT belive I am doing this...) It is like, impossible to see the picture. Did I ever tell you that it is a 24 hour clock? What shall I name it? Oh it is wiggling! It hatched. *sigh*. Ok it is now named MBA. I just typed in any old letters. Time to write in my other log.

Ok. More has happened ('cause you can't put it on pause >_>) It is now three years old and is a new (and weird ._.) teen. It is a rectangle with two tiny squares coming out of it. It also has feet and eyes. tommorow is adult day. Oh I think I fond out how to go to school. (But it isn't as cool as the tama suko I am going to get! :-D)

460 views. Wow. I thoght it would never be this popular. I wonder why it is...

Back to my tama. MBA turned into an adult. It looks like a ringotchi. Weird. Well I tryed connecting it to my V4 again and it played tug-a-war as a Nazotchi. I wonder how many characters are based off BanDai's. I know the box one isn't. I never knew you could have a half disusting half interesting character. I guess that is JD's talent. Well I desided not to sell my tama. Primarly bcause there arn't enough good luck charms in the world. No, it's just because I sortuf like it. Not much though. ;)

Now to start my JD up again.

;) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It says yes/no on the screen *selects yes.* *Does mariage thing.*

I can't belive it was paused! Well now the ggs hatching (when you marrey an egg popps up.) I named it .Because I couldn't think of a name that's why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back