RSPCT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaguBaguTchi

Reaction score
Hello there and welcome to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Tamagotchis!!!!!!!

Here you can discuss some of the cruelties you can commit to tamagotchis accidently and how to prevent them, as well as adopt some of the tamagotchis we have previously rescued.

The tamagotchis we have up for adoption right now are-

:( ~Thomas

Thomas is a very cheeky memetchi and will need a lot of discipline to turn him into a good pet, but he is very king hearted.

B) ~Stephanie

Stephanie is not the smartest young mimitchi around but she is a loyal pet and friend.

:( ~Rosie

Rosie is very shy and needs a lot of care, but if you care for this masktchi correctly you will be rewarded with a very good friend.

:huh: ~Will

Will has been previously mistreated and so is not sure who to trust. If you care for him and love him he will trust you and who knows? He may even win a gozarutchi ninja championship competition for you!

If you wish to adopt any of these tamagotchis please post in this topic which one you want and i will immediately give them to you for you to care for! I will be putting a few more rescued tamas up for adoption as soon as all these have been adopted.

Happy Adopting!

Last edited by a moderator:
These are my tamas!

:furawatchi: ~Lily

Version: 4

:furawatchi: ~Daisy (Lily's twin sister)

:furawatchi: ~Emily

Version: 3

:nazotchi: ~Postie

I rescued Lily and Daisy from two V4 tamas that my friend owned that were very sick and had no hungry hearts or happy hearts.

I rescued Emily from another friend's tama which she never payed attention to.

I didn't technically 'rescue' Postie but i gave him a loving home. He didn't have a home before i offered him mine.

I have those four lovable tamas up for adoption! If you are the next person to view this please adopt one of them! Thanks!

OK i just got in another tamagotchi! it is-

:furawatchi: ~Lucky

Lucky is just a toddler so if you adopt her you never know how she might turn out!

and also our other tamas-

:furawatchi: ~Stephanie

:p ~Thomas

:nazotchi: ~Rosie

:furawatchi: ~Will

SO PLEASE IF YOU VIEW THIS TOPIC PLEASE DECIDE TO ADOPT ONE! DO THE WORLD SOME GOOD!

Awwwww Postie left my home because he finally found himself his own little tama house with my help. I'm sad that i don't have him any more but i rescued another set of tama twins and another tama and decided to keep the twins! now i have

:furawatchi: ~Daisy

:furawatchi: ~Emily

:p ~Stazia

:hitodetchi: ~Billy

and now the tamas up for adoption are-

:hitodetchi: ~Lucky

:unsure: ~Stephanie

:p ~Thomas

:ph34r: ~Rosie

:nazotchi: ~Will

aaaaaaaaand introducing

:lol: ~Duckie

Duckie is a lovable kuchipatchi who loves to laugh. He has a huge sense of humour and loves to tell his famous jokes!

[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE IF YOU VIEW MY TOPIC ADOPT A RESCUE TAMA! DO THE TAMA WORLD SOME GOOD![/SIZE]

All My tamas say thanks!

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :nazotchi: :p

[SIZE=21pt]ADOPT A TODDLER TAMA AND COME TO ME WHEN YOU THINK ITS READY TO GROW!!![/SIZE]

Click this three times to see a secret mesage that way ^

Sure here you go

:ichigotchi:

after about 24 hours she'll be able to grow into a teenager! unless, of course you want her to stay as a child :furawatchi:

in answer to starlight mametchi you can show them to your friends, and come back to me tomorrow and she will grow into a teenager. In answer to tamagotchi i actually do have a little hitodetchi female who has no name. You can adopt her and name her flara or whatever you want. Here she is! Take good care of her! :ichigotchi:

in answer to starlight mametchi you can show them to your friends, and come back to me tomorrow and she will grow into a teenager. In answer to tamagotchi i actually do have a little hitodetchi female who has no name. You can adopt her and name her flara or whatever you want. Here she is! Take good care of her! :furawatchi:
YAY!!!!

My tammas

:ichigotchi: ~love

:furawatchi: ~flara

Meet Lucky! :furawatchi:

<(^ _ ^)>

Name: Lucky

L.V:1

Tama Type: Hitodetchi :ichigotchi:

Item:Cookie!

Hunger:5/5

Happy:5/5

~Starlight Mametchi & Lucky :furawatchi:

I'm glad Lucky and Flara are happy!

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Lily Daisy Emily Stazia Billy

Lucky can play with Stazia! I'll send her over to visit!!

Here she is! :hitodetchi:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: ^_^ :hitodetchi:

Lily Daisy Emily Stazia Billy

(stazia is at lucky's house playing)

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: ^_^ :hitodetchi:

Lily Daisy Emily (Stazia is vacant) Billy

MY TAMA PETS!!!

:furawatchi: ~Daisy

^_^ ~Emily

:hitodetchi: ~Stazia