RSPCT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stazia,Thomas, and Will plz.
Sorry if you misunderstood but stazia is actually one of my tamas. But of course you can have will and thomas! Thank you so much for adopting them!

:) ~Thomas

:gozarutchi: ~Will

They are very happy about being adopted!

If you want to adopt another tama instead of stazia you can choose from

:wacko: ~Andrew

:furawatchi: ~Fifi

:mimitchi: ~Mia

:eek: ~Princess Peach

Thanks!

Well, I desperately wanted Lucky & Jasmine but they are gone. Could I pretty please have another girl Hitodetchi? I know where you can find one! There are a few poor, badly treated female hitodetchis in Pie Lane that need rescuing! Please post when you can find me a lovely little hitodetchi!
Thanks so much for the info! I visited pie lane and here is the female hitodetchi that you can adopt! Her name is

:gozarutchi: ~Sarah

Thanks for adopting at RSPCT!

MY TAMATALK TAMAS!!!

:furawatchi: ~Lily

:eek: ~Emily

:mimitchi: ~Stazia

:) ~Stephanie

:wacko: ~Cassie

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx Cherry is really happy! can I hav her stats?
Here are Cherry's Stats

NAME-Cherry

GENDER-female

TAMA TYPE-ichigotchi

HUNGRY-4/4

HAPPY-4/4

CURRENT ITEM-doll

STATUS-playing with doll

[SIZE=21pt]NEWS!!![/SIZE]

I just got in another rescue tama!

here she is-

:eek: ~Minnie

So now the tamas available for adoption are-

:wacko: ~Andrew

:wacko: ~Fifi

:gozarutchi: ~Princess Peach

:furawatchi: ~Minnie

MY TAMATALK TAMAS!!!

:) ~Lily

:mimitchi: ~Emily

:hitodetchi: ~Stazia

:unsure: ~Stephanie

:mimitchi: ~Cassie

wat level is cherry so I can put her in my siggy. probably past level 1 since shes a teen.

wat level is cherry so I can put her in my siggy. probably past level 1 since shes a teen.
To get a level up someone needs to Pm you. It doesn't concern what age she is. BUT when i rescued Cherry she was already level 6. Put in your siggy for someone to Pm you to give Cherry a level up! You can increase the number in your signature when you get a message concerning leveling up Cherry!

MY TAMATALK TAMAS!!!

:angry: ~Lily

:) ~Emily

:D ~Stazia

[SIZE=21pt]IF YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT ADOPTING A TAMATALK TAMA, YOU CAN TRY BORROWING ONE TO SEE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE ONE, THEN YOU CAN CHOOSE TO ADOPT OR NOT TO ADOPT!!! THE TAMAS AVAILABLE FOR "BORROWING" ARE-[/SIZE]

:angry: ~Violet

:mimitchi: ~Maxwell

<_< ~Mimi

MY TAMATALK TAMAS!!!

:D ~Lily

:unsure: ~Stazia

hey im the person u just talked to on the phone

ur site is awesome

i dont no wat to do

how do i make a page like urs????????

xxx

hey im the person u just  talked to on the phoneur site is awesome

i dont no wat to do

how do i make a page like urs????????

xxx
Hey here are the tamas i reserved for you!

:p ~Daisy

:hitodetchi: ~Billy

and if you want to adopt more you can choose from-

:furawatchi: ~Fifi

^_^ ~Princess Peach

:huh: ~Minnie

to make a page use the site map to find the area you want to put it in then press the 'new topic' button at the bottom (or top) of the page! But dont create an adoption centre because we already have one... :)

MY TAMATALK TAMAS!!!

:furawatchi: ~Lily

:hitodetchi: ~Stazia

to make a page use the site map to find the area you want to put it in then press the 'new topic' button at the bottom (or top) of the page! But dont create an adoption centre because we already have one... :huh:
there are allowed to be as many adoption centers as people like as long as they are different. meh who cares if this is a copy its good anyway.can i have andrew

hey can i have a tama any one u want to give mehow do i make a page like urs?????
As i said before, your tamas are

:huh: ~Daisy

^_^ ~Billy

They're all yours!!

and as for making a page like mine i said how to in the post above yours! Have a look!

there are allowed to be as many adoption centers as people like as long as they are different. meh who cares if this is a copy its good anyway.can i have andrew
Yes you can have Andrew

Here he is!

:huh: ~Andrew

and also i told her not to have an adoption centre because she is my friend from the real world and I already have one that she can help me with.

Also i know we have lots of adoption centres.

But this is a rescue adoption centre... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back