Oh NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
:( , I've been labled as the CUTE AND ADORABLE NERD!!!

Guys say me nerd

Girls say im cute and adorable

Do u ever get labled? Sorry if there's already a topic like this but, I have a horrible skool! :D :D :D

BTW: This is really a place 2 talk about stuff like this... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im known as the weird and really smart girl. I dont like it, but I have to deal with it.
Yeah same here, all the guys are all emo though, and tease me because they thik ima nerd, but i just acted like it! I kinda feel ilke im 'undercover...' :huh:

Ahh. Lables.
I'm the smart but not sane girl.

Its fun. You'll be being a nutter then bust out with "Use iodine to test for startch!"

T'is fun!
It must be! At my place, when your labled, it's PERMINIT!!! :huh:

Oh. My. God.

Labels are labels. I`m not one for labels, because they`re just words that are pasted on people to get them irritated. Or for some people that admire labels, they`re just something to get attention. Come on, get a grip people.

I`m labeled as a geeky psychotic emo. It doesn`t bother me, because it`s clearly not true.

xD

Those aren't bad labels at all.

There are sooooo many worse things people can call you.

I used to get called a nerd in grade 5 and 6 (not this year, though) because I looked "plain", wore "weird" clothes, and liked school.

If you don't like the name calling, then tell them. If they don't stop, just trying and ignore them. If, by some reason, they make you feel uncomfortable

with what they are saying about you, tell someone and get help. It most likely won't get that extreme, though.

Oh. My. God.
Labels are labels. I`m not one for labels, because they`re just words that are pasted on people to get them irritated. Or for some people that admire labels, they`re just something to get attention. Come on, get a grip people.

I`m labeled as a geeky psychotic emo. It doesn`t bother me, because it`s clearly not true.
I see, im not trying 2 complain though. But i can see how u could make that mistake, (unless if your not talking about me...). So yeah! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Those aren't bad labels at all.There are sooooo many worse things people can call you.

I used to get called a nerd in grade 5 and 6 (not this year, though) because I looked "plain", wore "weird" clothes, and liked school.

If you don't like the name calling, then tell them. If they don't stop, just trying and ignore them. If, by some reason, they make you feel uncomfortable

with what they are saying about you, tell someone and get help. It most likely won't get that extreme, though.
I see, im not trying 2 complain though. But i can see how u could make that mistake, (unless if your not talking about me...). So yeah! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Oh. I got the impression you didn't like it....my bad then. Sorry.

Im covered in PAM.

Labels don't stick to me.

=D

If I do get labeled, it is usually the smart or the weird one.

I do not care one bit.

If it REALLY bothers you, I wouldn't just freak out.

If thats what they want you to do, don't let them get that.

As pretty much everyone else said, don't let it bother you. If i does, tell someone.

Does that make any sense at all?

=S

Im covered in PAM.Labels don't stick to me.

=D

If I do get labeled, it is usually the smart or the weird one.

I do not care one bit.

If it REALLY bothers you, I wouldn't just freak out.

If thats what they want you to do, don't let them get that.

As pretty much everyone else said, don't let it bother you. If i does, tell someone.

Does that make any sense at all?

=S
I see, im not trying 2 complain though. But i can see how u could make that mistake, (unless if your not talking about me...). So yeah! :D :D :D

I get jokingly called a nerd just because I get higher marks than most other people.

And I get called a sports freak.

And thats about it.

At my old school, I used to be called 'emo.'

At my current school, I got called 'emo' like once. But they were just joking.

I just try to ignore them.

But my brother calls me 'scene.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back