Oh NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out of school for 3 years o.o;
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hmm, r u home-skooled? :mimitchi: :huh: :p

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

meeehhh.

Labels.

I'm labeled as follows:

1) emo/scene

2) class clown. Oh Yeah

3) Prep

I know, they really don't go together xP

but yeeah.

Is that what you think of yourself?

If that's a no, then why should you care? Be nice to people, so long as you don't care about them so much that you will hate yourself if they hate you. The person whose opinion about you is most important is YOU.

If it's a yes, then are you proud of being a cute nerd according to everyone else? Be proud - the nerds are the smart ones and will be more successful in life!

Either way, labels suck and they shouldn't get to you.

I'm usually labeled:

a. a burnout (only because my friends are burnouts. :\)

b. a nerd (because I'm a freshman in a 10th grade math course and an Honors science class) or

c. a queer (just because I'm for gay rights doesn't mean I'm gay.)

Is that what you think of yourself?
If that's a no, then why should you care? Be nice to people, so long as you don't care about them so much that you will hate yourself if they hate you. The person whose opinion about you is most important is YOU.

If it's a yes, then are you proud of being a cute nerd according to everyone else? Be proud - the nerds are the smart ones and will be more successful in life!

Either way, labels suck and they shouldn't get to you.

I'm usually labeled:

a. a burnout (only because my friends are burnouts. :\)

b. a nerd (because I'm a freshman in a 10th grade math course and an Honors science class) or

c. a queer (just because I'm for gay rights doesn't mean I'm gay.)
I see, im not trying 2 complain though. But i can see how u could make that mistake, (unless if your not talking about me...). So yeah! :) :( :(

Hmm, r u home-skooled? :) :( :(

No. I graduated.

Left at 16, graduated at 17. Been out of high school for three years.

- boyish

- nasty

- Lesbo (why thank you)

- Fusking Emo. (BTW, emos are Attention seeking idiots with money :3)

- Er... Odd Child.

definatly some I shouldnt say on here.

- Dull

- goth (Which died so long ago, Im so tired of todays 'goths')

What else? A lot more...

But hey, their labels.

Made up with people with no imagination and no feelings, who believe in orthadox popularity.

Sometimes people ask if I'm emo (I'm not!), but that's the closest I've come to being labeled...

My friends thought I was quiet, so they called me Mousey. But I'm not queit! I'm absolutly mad! I am squeky though...

They also call me weird, because I like this really weird(but funny and nice) boy. But weird, funny and nice is also a perfect description of me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm called the insane girl who likes things no one else does.
because when I say what I like, they shoot me down with "U SHUD LIEK WOW/MILEY CYRUS IDIOT.".

All because I like diffrent games and shows >_>
I hate Miley Cyrus. She's annoying. And I hate High School Musical. It's stupid. That's my opinion.

I've been called nerd =l

I do wear glasses (But they are cool not round and nerdy D< ), I DO like Computer studies,Physics and Maths, and I DO get good grades, but I'm still energetic,funny and normal out of school! I love rock stuff and skulls, playboy bunnies and converse like everyone =/

I don't really mind it though, I know how to handle those girls =]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm known as a nerd. Because I know stuff people don't care about, like LTP (Long Term Potentiation), my studing of The String theory, and being able to solve a Ribik's Cube. And not knowing stuff people care about, like who won American Idol last year.

Today I just got called ''Goodie-too-shoes'' by 3 of my friends. At first it was like oh yeah, its just a joke. But afterwards it got really annoying. Oh well, its better than some other labels.

Im also known as the weird and freaky kid sometimes. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back