When will school start?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
Okay, I know this might sound weird, but I'm all too excited for school to start. Today, I begged my mom if we could get my school supplies early. And I ORDERED the school supplies. I guess I miss school because...well...there's nothing to do but Facebook, Youtube, and Tamatalk. All of my won't talk to me, and I refuse to talk to my so called "friends". Kaly is going out with Charlie after he dumped me. And the worst part is, he said he COULDN'T date anyone. I have no idea where Ellexa is, and I'm getting off topic!!!! I should probably take a chill pill now.

Anyways, do you miss school? And if you're already in school (I'm jealous) do you wish school would end? Do you hate the idea of summer like I do?

~Hannah Gail

Trust me, I'm like that too!

Last year, I kept nagging my mom to get my school supplies at like, the beginning of July, and I would daydream about being in my new class and stuff. Haha I was really excited too. then school actually came, and after a while it sucked xD

But this year I feel like summer's too short and I don't want to go back ):

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate summer, cause all I do is sit at home on the computer at home, cause no one will talk to me for personal reasons. But I hate school even more, because then I'm forced to see the people I dislike. So, no. I'm not excited for school.

You know what else sucks? We start school on a Friday. Then we get a whole weekend break. That'll be a dramatic thing for me because I really want a whole week of school for the beginning.

I hate summer, cause all I do is sit at home on the computer at home, cause no one will talk to me for personal reasons. But I hate school even more, because then I'm forced to see the people I dislike. So, no. I'm not excited for school.
wow. guess we are just the same. its just soooooo COMPLICATED

I started back at school yesterday :)

But I only had the two weeks holidays, since I'm a kiwi we have summer break over winter.

This is a year I'm actually NOT looking forward to school. -sigh-

I think it starts on August 26 or something for me.

For me, school starts August 17th.

I believe that's a Monday for me.

I'm kinda excited too. I finally get to see all my friends. I miss them so much :(

I started school yesterday, like Michelle :]

I'm Aussie so we have our summer break in December.

I actually really love school. Not the idea of doing work, but seeing friends is what school really is for me. Course, some work is fun, but friends are what makes school special. 8D

[SIZE=9pt]Having just completed the first year of a totally new school, I'm actually not looking forward to next year.[/SIZE]

I start on September 7th, a Monday. So I have got 6 1/2 weeks to get ready and everything.

I don't like school - I go to an all-girls, and there are so many arguements it's unbelieveable(sp?). D:<

But I'm getting off-topic.

So, no, I'm not looking forward to school. ):

I miss school as much as I miss a punch in the throat. But, I guess this will be my senior year in high school so it shouldn't suck too much. Hopefully. I hate school. <_<

But, yeah school starts sometime in early September. xD I dunno the exact date... Blah, I'll miss being well rested.

School starts the 24th of August over here.

Jeeze, I'm sick of Summer. Nothing to do, I can't go anywhere like downtown or the park. Dang, with no friends to spend my vacation with, I have no use for my pool. Swimming alone isn't fun. ajioasffh.

I'm going to be a Freshman in High School this year so I'm sort of excited as well. We're going downtown on the 1st to get free school supplies. [lol]

I'm pretty sure school starts Wednesday, August 26th for me.

Am I looking forward to it? Yes and no. I'm excited for all the new possibilities and getting into a routine that will set the tone for my sophomore year of high school. I'm excited for my second year of Japanese and my Photography class I'm set to take.

But I'm nervous and afraid of the work load. Honors Chemistry? No thanks. And Honors English 9 was a living hell, and Honors English 10 is supposed to be even harder. That I am so NOT looking forward to. Oh, and that little thing called waking up at like, 5:45AM. That's the worst.

So yes and no.

I'm pretty sure school starts Wednesday, August 26th for me.
Am I looking forward to it? Yes and no. I'm excited for all the new possibilities and getting into a routine that will set the tone for my sophomore year of high school. I'm excited for my second year of Japanese and my Photography class I'm set to take.

But I'm nervous and afraid of the work load. Honors Chemistry? No thanks. And Honors English 9 was a living hell, and Honors English 10 is supposed to be even harder. That I am so NOT looking forward to. Oh, and that little thing called waking up at like, 5:45AM. That's the worst.

So yes and no.
I always have to be up around that time because I'm hard to get up and I still missed the bus at 6:40.

Don't feel bad D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back