When will school start?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have to be up around that time because I'm hard to get up and I still missed the bus at 6:40.
Don't feel bad D:
I catch my bus at 6:40-6:45AM too. XD

Really, I SHOULD be waking up at 5:45AM, maybe even 6AM. But a lot of times, I keep hitting the snooze button until it's like, 6:20-6:25AM, and then I start freaking out and running around my house crazy trying to get ready in time. XD

I hate that.

For me, school starts (I think) September 7.
ugh. TORRTTUURREEE.
be lucky your not beginning on September 1st like me [:

and im moving to high school (going to 9th grade)

im really nervous, but at the same time i want to go ;D

Mine starts early Aug. 13th, for freshman orientation.

I am happy for it to start, because I'm excited for highschool and I miss seeing my friends everyday. The homework part is the only bad part for me about school, and I hatehatehate homework.

Not 'til September 9 for me! Monday's an inset, and only the new kids have to go in on Tuesday! I broke up on July 17, so I have 7 weeks' holiday. My mum works at a school, and they break up tomorrow. They go back on September 7, I think.

I hate summer, just cause I haven't been able to see my school friends. A break from stressful schoolwork is nice, though.

I want school without math class x_x;;

I catch my bus at 6:40-6:45AM too. XD
Really, I SHOULD be waking up at 5:45AM, maybe even 6AM. But a lot of times, I keep hitting the snooze button until it's like, 6:20-6:25AM, and then I start freaking out and running around my house crazy trying to get ready in time. XD

I hate that.
Thats the same exact thing that happens to me! I catch my bus at 7, and every day I always doze off after my mom comes in and wakes me up. Sometimes I dont get out of bed until 6:35 - 6:40

I hate that. I always have to rush my outfit, hair, makeup, and all of that stuff

August 24th, two days after the 2nd Cobra Starship concert. So I have mixed feelings.

I'm wayy excited for the concert, but then two days later I'm going to school .-.

So i want to throw up with happiness about the show and throw up with nervousness about school.

Hm, I've had a week off school and already

can't wait to go back.

There's another 6weeks to go yet though! :lol:

I miss a special person.

I miss being with my friends & just chilling on the

grass at dinner & those retarded times what we call

our special moments. xD

Lessons aren't actually bad, everyone in my classes are

idiots so it's funny.

dang, roll on September.

Status
Not open for further replies.