The Secondhand TamaStory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirlzRule

Reaction score
So the other day I was cleaning out my room (Curse you, mom!!) and found these two tamagotchis buried under the pile of garbage and assorted other things on my dresser.

These are the only two Tamas I have. I recieved the first one (a blue bubbles V3) last Christmas from my best friend who was sick of it. Then a few months later I went over to her house and her brother gave me his (a glow in the dark V4).

So anyway I took them home and played with them obsessively for weeks, tossed them on my dresser, and forgot about them. Then I rediscovered them and remembered just how fun these things are.

The V4 was on pause with an adult Mimitchi and the V3 had the dead battery sign on it. So I played with the V4 and on Monday mom got me a new battery. So I downloaded it and there was a teenager - Hinotamatchi!

As it turned out, they were both females with matching names, which meant they were sisters. I always give sisters or brothers matching names. In this case they were named Jami and Tami (Jamie and Tammy).

The funny thing was, they were both sisters but the V4 said it was a first gen and the V3 said it was a second gen. I'm thinking it was a glitch or something, cause when I go on TamaTown on the V4 is able to visit her parents. Whatever. On with the log.

So I played with them for a few days. Mimitchi got a job about three days ago. Hinotamatchi evolved into Sekitoritchi yeserday. She's so homely but I WON'T reset her, cause she's a second generation. I changed the time and matchmade the Mimitchi, who had a boy. Then I put the Sekitoritchi on pause and I'm keeping her that way until Mimitchi's baby is an adult.

I know what you're thinking. "But it's inbreeding...ewwww that's so wrong..." I mean WHAT EVER. It's not like it'll be sickly or something. And then it'll be even. a 2nd gen to a 2nd gen. It bothers me for some reason when it's like a 1st gen to like a 3rd gen or something. and I don't know why.

Mimitchi currently has four full happy hearts, four full hungry hearts, three training bars, 248 pencil points, 28 sparkle points and 33 flower points, 7 years, 49 lbs, and 18290 GP.

The animations Mimitchi does with her baby are absolutely adorable! When I feed her, only the adult shows, but then she turns around and gives a bit to the baby! And when do something good and Mimitchi hops up and down all happy, her baby does too! He even has mini poops and suns and skulls! It's so adorable!

Mimitchi works at a TV station and she's just about the cutest Tamagotchi I've ever had. I'm gonna miss her when she leaves tonight. It's 5:10 here. Almost dinner time. And then bed. And then morning when she'll be gone. She'll be missed, but I guess that's the way Tama life is. The poor baby. Without a mother. It makes me so sad D:

~!~

Dear Diary,

Today I was fired from my job as a hospital nurse and re hired by the TV station. I don't know why they fired me. I thought I was doing so well! I was so thankful that the TV station hired me. I can't take much more jump rope.

Yesterday I got a visit from the matchmaker. She presented this absolutely gorgeous Mametchi to me to as my future husband. How could I say no? He was lovely and sweet and compassionate and kind...

I should have known better. As soon as we were married, I had a baby boy, and he just disappeared. Left his son without a father and me without a husband.

My little boy is getting bigger by the hour, and I've decided that tonight...tonight I will leave him. He's old enough now to be cared for by our watchful guardian angel.

I don't know who they are or where they are, but I hope they cares for my little boy well, the way they treated me. I'd like to thank them for all their work in raising me into the sensible, stable adult I am today. And I'd like to ask them to care for him well and name him after a relative.

It doesn't have to be me, it can be his aunt or his grandfather or grandmother. Their names were Jami, Sun, and Luna. So he could be James or Sam or Lucas.

Or Timmy. After me.

Goodnight, diary. I will leave you with my son, so he can feel like he knows his mother a little bit.

Goodbye, my son. I am packing for the last ship to the Tama Planet as I write this. Be good for our guardian angel. Look after my heart, I've left it with you.

With love and sorrow,

Tameka the Mimitchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's 9:14 pm here. Mimitchi has gone to sleep. For the final time. I see that big Z there, hovering in the dark, knowing that these are the last hours she has with me. I know it's bad to get attatched to in animate objects, but they're like little pets to me and it's sad knowing they'll be gone for good D:

Tami is gone. When I woke up this morning her little boy was on the screen, crying his heart out. Poor little guy. He just lost his mother. I keep a little notebook in a drawer beside my bed and I use that as a temporary log at night until I can post it in the morning. I don't have time now, since what I wrote was so big, and I'm in a hurry to get this done because my dad is waiting for me.

Well I got limited computer time, cause apparently dad didn't want me to be using the computer or w/e. Anyway... I've named the little guy Lucas. My little Luke.

Guess what????

No really! Guess!

DO IT!!!!

I GOT A MUSIC STAR!!!!! Dad finally caved and took me to wal mart and I got a new music star! I named him Jeff, because...because I felt like it. I had no idea and "Jeff" was the first thing that popped into my head.

Luke evolved a few hours ago and Jeff evolved just now. He's sleeping.

Dear Diary,

Today when I woke up, mom was gone. I figured she just left for work a little early. But she hasn't come back, and I don't think she will. I miss her so much. I hope she didn't die. I hope she's up there somewhere. I miss her a lot.

With worry and sadness,

Lucas

Dear Diary,

I was just hanging out in my eggshell today, when it broke open and dumped me out. So there I was, lying on this cold hard floor, scared and hungry. But I managed to find some food, a toy, and this really cool guitar. It's so fun to play, and reminds me a little bit about Anyway, I have to play with my teeth because I don't have arms or feet.

With musical awesomeness,

Jeff

Jami is on pause until her soul mate Lucas wakes up. Lucas is sleeping peacefully, and his brand new brother Jeff is with him in slumberland. I took Jeff to Music City, and he gained a few skill points.

Yeserday night I made them a cozy little home. I cut off a long side of a tissue box, and cut that side in half. Then I cut circles out of them and put some shredded tissue paper in there so they would be more comfortable. Which reminds me, I'll need to make another chair for my new music star.

Luke fell asleep with

Full hungry & happy hearts

2 training bars

13 pencil points

18 sparkle points

5 flower points

0 years 20lbs

and Jeff fell asleep with

15lbs

Full hungry & happy hearts

25 stress

100 tone

96 rhythm

120 original

Latin as his fave

and a Kuchi-tama-tchi, whatever that is.

Here's that log I told you about earlier.

When I woke up this morning, Jami was on pause and Tami was awake already. It's night now. Almost 11:40. Tami's got a little more than 20 precious minutes with her baby. It's very sad for me, knowing Tami will never come back, knowing her baby will wake, wondering where his mother is, knowing that her son won't ever see his mother again. What's more, Tami will never get to watch her baby grow up. I know it's very bad to get atattched to inanimite objects that have a week long lifespan, but I'm probably going to cry.

Only 15 minutes now.

There they are, sleeping peacefully. I can't even remember her childhood. She was adult when I rediscovered her little tama egg.

I'm so glad I made a scrapbook. Her baby will sleep on, unaware of all the sadness and heartbreak around him. She'll never see her little boy grow up, never watch his first clumsy jumprope attempt or his first day of school.

Ten minutes now.

She'll never get to watch him get married or even see her grandchildren. Her grandchildren. The great grandchildren of my first v4 and my second v3, Sun and Luna. Imagine how theg might feel now, watching over their now adult daughter, who is about to join them in the Tama Planet.

I know I'm gonna cry. But do you blame me? Tami was like my first Tamagotchi, and very easily my favorite.

Five minutes.

She was a sweet littme Mimitchi. The fuzzy, round, hugglave bunny girl who always wore a black cap and a smile. I know for a fact she was a character coveted by many. Two minutes now. only 160 precious seconds left for dear little Tamantha Mimitchi. What would her sister say? One minute. It's heartbreaking, these last sixty seconds. I will stay here and watch over Tami until her last second...it's time. Quietly, without a sound, she clicks on the lights and watches her beautiful baby boy sleep, cherishing those precious, short final moments. I can't stop my tears now. She's going to leave. None of the buttons work. There's no hope of changing the time or pausing or anything to stop the dreadfully sad thing happening right in front of my very eyes.

She's...gone. She simply floated away, rising out of her home and disapearing forever into the clouds.

And now: What to name the child? I've decided to name him after one of his ancestors: Sun, Luna, Tami, or Jami. Which could be: Sam, Lucas, Timmy, or Jimmy.

I'm not sure...I think I like Lucas the best...Lucas it is. For Luna, his wonderful, sweet Gozarutchi grandmother.

I should get some sleep now. I've got a busy day ahead of me. Caring for Lucas, my new Tama baby.

That reminds me. That tamagotchi always wakes up before me so I should pause it for the night.

Well there you have it. I had to go to bed sometime in the middle of when I was typing the log within a log, so I had to edit that post. Anyway, Jeff practiced his guitar and Luke got two mail cards. The first was a fortune cookie with 2 GP stars, 3 heart stars, and 2 strength stars. And the second was a card with poo in it.

I'm going for a different job that ISN'T acedemic. I've had five tamagotchis so far on v4, and they've all had acedemic jobs. And I don't know how that word is spelled but I have a feeling it isn't the way I spelled it.

I posted a memorial in the memorial section about Tami. Please go look at it.

Luke evolved into Gourmetchi! I was watching TV and playing sound block on my music star Tamagotchi. Luke is now a one year old teenager o_O But I'm glad he's a Gourmetchi, because he's a good care Tama and I've never gotten anything than an ok care Tamagotchi, except for I got Mametchi once.

Also, he doesn't have very many skill points because I've been paying a lot more attention to my Music Star.

Oh! Luke started crying. Poor guy. Maybe he's thinking about his mother.

Dear diary,

I just evolved into Gourmetchi! I'm so happy! I feel bigger and stronger and smarter. But I'm stuck in Preschool. Hopefully my school letter will come soon. I can't wait to meet my new teacher!!!

With excitement and anticipation,

Luke

Dear Diary,

I love my guitar! I play it all the time, even though it stresses me a little. I've got big, big plans! When I'm a teenager, I'm gonna form a band and we'll be a rock n roll band call ourselves the Fireball! I'll be awesome! We'll make a hit CD and everything! Fireball a rockin yeah yeah yeah!

With rockin' dreams,

Jeff

Jeff evolved into Kikitchi yesterday and formed a band. It's called Gotchiz. That was the first thing I could think of.

His friends are a Ringotchi named Lydia and a Hinotamatchi named Ryo. Are there ANY other names out there?! I've only seen Penny for a girl's name, but every single boy's name I've seen so far is always Ryo.

Anyway, I've decided Jeff will marry Lydia, and I've been taking him to practices all the time. I hope she's a nice looking character and not an ugly one.

The music star Tamagotchi is taking up so much of my time, and I feel like I'm neglecting Luke. Well I feel really bad about this, and I've decided to put Jeff on pause until Luke grows up and mates with Jami. I wanted him to be KuroMametchi, but I doubt that will happen now. I feel really awful about the way I've been treating the poor guy, and I made myself promise I won't touch Jeff until Luke is an adult with a kid.

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I went to school for the first time and met these two guys, Lydia and Ryo. Ryo is so awesome! He can play the guitar with so much skill it's unbelievable. And this girl Lydia was with him.

DANG.

I've never seen such a nice looking girl before! She's got that sophisticated, trendy look in her eyes. Not to mention she can play the violin so fast and well it makes the strings smoke.

So we're a band called Gotchiz. People say our name like "Got cheese?" but it's Got CHIZ. You know, like "No jokes, this is serious chiz!" Ryo and Lydia play the violin but I play the guitar. We really, really need new instruments.

I don't feel like writing a fancy closing,

Jeff

Dear Diary,

I feel so awful. The "guardian" is suppose to be keeping me healthy and clean and well fed. But it seems like she's gone on vacation or something. I'm reallly, really sick, I haven't gone to school in days, I hardly have any gotchi points or skill points, so bye bye good job, and there's a pile of smelly stuff in the corner. I HATE it here. I wish I was dead!

With sneezes and sniffles,

Luke

PS: I wish mom was back. I really, really miss her...

I'm so ashamed!!! It's the fourth day and I'm not even on THE SECOND PAGE!!!!! It's horrible!!! I feel so embarrassed! Some of the most entertaining loggers post like seven or eight times a day!!! November's epic log makes mine feel small and unimportant T^T Comfort mail, please D:

But w/e. I unpaused Jami, and I connected her to Luke so much that they're mates now, and it only took one day. They're both about 83-85 pounds, the fatties. But meh. I ish too lazy to work them out.

They've been connecting like crazy and are both mates, so I don't see why they haven't had little babitchi's yet. He's 3 and she's 4, and I read somewhere that they need to be 5 or something.

But that's just ridiculous, I mean because they made it that teens can have babies, but once you evolve into an adult, you are suddenly to young to have a kid and have to wait two days? I mean seriously WHAT THE FUDGE.

[SIZE=21pt]PM ME. I DUN BITE THAT HARD. JKJK. BUT MAIL NAO. IF YOU LURVE ME ENOUGH.[/SIZE]

Jami's diary will be in light blue.

Dear Diary,

Today, I woke up, feeling much, much more active and ready to move around. I was hanging around the house, eating a little bit of bread I was saving, and a very handsome young Gozorutchi named Lucas comes knocking on my door.

We spent the entire day together. It was so wonderful. When the time came we had to depart for the night, he kissed my hand and walked me home.

I love him! He was so kind, I'd bet he'd make a great father.

With bubbly giggling,

Jami

Dear Diary,

I'd seen this girl around town and decided to knock on her door to see if she'd like to spend the day with me. We spent the entire day together, and it was wonderful. She was so sweet...

I took her to my favorite places, and she hers. I did my best to be romantic and sweet. I hope one day we can be a family together. I'm sure she loves me. Maybe I'll propose tomorrow.

With hope and heart,

Luke

60 views. You guys must hate my log. Only like 12 views a day, which are probably mostly me. COME ON!!! Is my log reallly that bad?! Maybe I should just lock it. What's the point if no one reads it? I'd appreciate just one quick little letter. Please?

My Tamas are still asleep so they don't have anything new in their diaries. Ho hum. Boring...

No, they played the eating game. Maybe because Luke is 3 and Jami is 5? IDK.

Mail for Luke!

Fortune Cookie and Letter!

Strength - ***

Love - **

GP - *

Letter - a heart!

Ooooh I'll bet it's from Jami. She's so nice!

Wha-Luke! You're not supposed to talk!

I'm not?!

Well what about me!?

You brought Jami, too?! Okay everyone out!

No! Give me one good reason why I should not be allowed to talk in a log about ME!

Oh, fine. You can stay. Just don't reat the older post-

YOU PUBLISH OUR DIARIES!?!?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!!!

Of course she does. She feeds us and houses us. Without her, we'd die. We owe her our life. The least we can do is give up a few of our secrets.

Erm, right. Now will you please stop talking so I can finish the log entry?

That's better. Tomorrow for sure, they'll have babitchis. I hope so anyway. I don't really feel as big a connection between Luke and me as I did with his mom. Maybe I will after he has his baby.

Mail for Luke!

An important letter!

He went to school, and said something that made Ms. Flower cry! She gave him a piece of paper and walked away.

Mail for Luke!

Another important letter!

He's applying for a job. Let's see...baker? Yes! Three O's!

Now let's connect them so Lucas can tell Jami...they're blowing foreworks! And...two boys! I can't believe it! They had kids! I didn't think that would happen until tomorrow! I'm so happy! A third generation! (Actually a 4th on the v4)

My little boys...

What to name them?

I like Mikey. Or Luke Jr.

Oh stop it. We should give them proper names. Mikey is a nice name, but what to call the other one? Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Joey!

Ron!

JOEY!

RON!

STOP!!! I think Jami should get to name the second baby, since...

Mail for Luke!

Regular Letter

A heart!

As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted by the mail person,

Sorry!

I think Jami should name the other baby, since Lucas named one already.

Alright then. Joey and Mikey. Our two little boys.

Jooo!

He said his name!

Meeeekkkyyyy

Aww! That's so cute!

Mail for Luke!

Fortune Cookie and Letter!

Strength - **

Love - ***

GP - *

Letter - a heart!

Moar Mail for Luke!

Gosh, how popular is this guy?

Letter - The king! 600 gp!

Thank you Mr. King!

Luke, can I talk to you?

Of course, dear. What's on your mind?

Well, it's about the kids.

Yes?

Well, the girl who raised us has really shown that she's a very good owner, and the kids need to grow up...

I'm not quite following you. What are you saying?

I'm saying, I think we should leave in a day or two.

At this point, Jami begins to cry.

It's okay. You're right. We can't stay forever, and the girl has proven to be quite responsible. Shhh, my dear. It will be okay.

What night? Should we stay a while to enjoy our kids, or leave soon so they don't remember us and feel sad?

I think tonight would be best, don't you?

No, I'd like to stay with the boys as long as possible.

They begin to argue. After about a half hour, they come to a conclusion.

Tomorrow night, then. We'll pack tonight and tomorrow we'll have the best day we can with our kids.

I'm looking forward to seeing our family again.

Yeah. Mom and dad and grandma and grandpa...

Goodnight, dear.

Goodnight.

I fell asleep, so I didn't get to watch Luke and Jami leave. Their sons have been named Joey and Mikey, and both evolved into kids at exactly the same time. I'm going for twin somethings. I don't know what, but twins.

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. Dad called me upstairs earler to help him with the dishes. When I came back down after I was done, Jeff was a Mametchi! Funny, huh? They're all asleep, so they've got nothing to say, but I can show you their diaries for the day. I'm pretty sure Jeff'll be talking a mile a minute the moment he wakes up.

Dear Diary,

You know how dumb I feel, writing in this diary? It's so...girly. But I was flipping through it, and found some early entries from dad in it, so I guess it's not all bad. I evolved into Mizutamatchi today, and I feel bigger and stronger already! I can't wait to become an adult!

Sincerely,

Joey

Dear Diary,

It's weird, writing in this book, knowing my Grandma and Mom and Dad all held the same book, wrote about the same things? It's curiouser and curiouser...and now I've got it. Not just me. Joey and Jeff, too. But in twenty, thirty TamaYears, three new Tamas will be reading our words, our thoughts, maybe understand us...it's interesting, at the very least.

Anyway, I'm a Harutchi now. It's a strange and exciting thing, to evolve. Almost terrifying. It's like being electrocuted and sucked into a black hole. Sort of tingly and shocking, and then you're being stretched, distorted, pulled into another form, a larger one, an unfamilliar one. Not unpleasant, but as though you're being stretched and pulled, like a bit of dough, molded into a new body.

As I've said before, curiouser and curiouser.

Mikey

Dear Diary,

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Today was DA BEST DAY EVAH. I evolved into Mametchi! When I showed up at school, Lydia and Ryo were so shocked they evolved too. I wonder if that's possible, being shocked into evolution. Whatever!!! Who cares?! Well I guess Mikey would, always thinking deeply or whatever he does.

Ryo is a Kutchipatchi, and he's a pretty fat one, too. No way Lydia'd ever look at him now. Lydia's a Masktchi. Sigh. I was really hoping she'd be a Flowertchi, but she's still pretty. One day we're gonna get married and have a daughter named Isa or a son named Rocky. Something like that. I totally love her!

So when the teacher saw we were all adults now, he took us to see these old people. He told us to play, and we did. We played perfect for these old people. They were our first audience ever! When we were done, they told us they were judges or something, and we got a record deal! On our first shot! That's incredible! Some Tamas take forever but we did it in one try!

Anyway, the concerts we perform at are like impossible! One time, I was two notes away from the end, and I screwed up and we quit. I hate it! I totally totally totally hate it! But at least I get to see Lydia, my Miss Perfect.

W/E

Jeff

Well it's obvious what all their personalities are, now. Can you guess who's the little toddler boy, dreaming big? Who the young Philosopher is? Who the young rockstar is whose living the dream? Not tough, huh?

I don't miss Luke or Jami. Does that make me a bad person, not missing them?

Hey GirlzRule,I have been reading your log,and I really like it!!!And you know about your views?I checked em' today,it was more than 100!Oh and you need to do 20 posts to make a page.Anyways,I love your log.Here is a message just for you!!
Hi GirlzRule,Its me,Brask.You might not know me and my family here,but I sneek peaks at your log,and its great!Well,heres Calla.

Hi there!!Its me Calla!I love your log so much.(And your username.LOL.)Well,tell everyone hi for me.

There you go!
Check it out! My first fanmail! Thanks for taking the time to write to me :p

Not sure when the band manager will come with a match.

The game we play for the music is actually kind of hard. I never get close to winning T-T

In other news, Jeff just got his first payment for being a rockstar! 2 million GP! At least we know he won't go hungry. He also got makeup from the king.

Yeah...has the king lost his mind? I'm a boy, not a girl! I'm not sure how to use the freaking thing!

Now Jeff, be nice. You can't use it, but if you have a daughter you can let her.

I CAN'T WAIT ANY MORE CAN I TELL THEM CAN I TELL THEM CAN I TELL THEM!?!

No, that's my job. Mikey and Joey both just evolved! Joey is a Pirolirotchi (the star shaped guy) and Mikey is a-

GOURMETCHI! I can't believe it! The same as my dad! I hope I become a Gozarutchi like him!

I hope not. I've already had three Gozarutchi's. I'm hoping for a Togetchi.

I'm not even sure I can BE a Togetchi. And I can't find even find a growth chart to see what care you need to give me or if Gourmetchis can even become Togetchi's.

What happened to Mister Philosopher?

Just because I think things through doesn't mean I always have to be serious. I can be fun!

No, you can't.

Oh yes I can! I'm doing it right now! I'm arguing with my brother the way teenagers are supposed to! I wonder if Dad argued with Jeff a lot, the way we're doing now. I suppose if Jeff knew Dad I could ask him...

HEY JEFF!!!

What?

Did you argue with Dad a lot?

Dad? You mean Luke?

Um, yeah...I think

Not really.

How come? Didn't he ever get on your nerves?

No. Most of the time we were alive at the same time I was on pause. The last time I saw your dad I was when I was still a child.

He didn't argue.

I heard.

Latest posts

Back