The Secondhand TamaStory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am NOT having a good day right now. First I went to 7eleven and bought myself a pack of gum. When I rode my boke home, it apparetnly fell out of my pocket, so I went back to look for it. I didn't see it, so I bought a new pack. When I got home I realized it was a different gum! It was good, but it annoyed me to no end.

Then my cat went missing, and I went crazy with panic. I ran all around the neighborhood asking people if they'd seen her. They hadn't, but when I got near home, I saw her, on the other side of our next door neighbor's house.

Hey!

What?

It's time for my first concert!

Jeff has his first concert.

That was AWESOME! I got to play the guitar as the lead Guitarist, while Lydia and Ryo played their electric violins! And they gave me a standing ovation!

Let's see...your star ranking is 5th, and you've got 104,616,559 fans! Not bad!

And only 6 stress!

GOD FREAKING CHEEZE NIPS!!! I had a whole post written and accidentally closed the window and lost it! I am so freaking angry right now!!!!

So here's a summary of what I typed.

Hey dont lock your blog its cool i love how you make them write a diary and make them seem like real people and how they call you their gaurdian angel i love ur blog!please reply!

:D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D
I got some mail! Yay! Fan mail makes me happy!

w00t I'm awesome! mah 3rd concert rocked!

Yeah!

let's party all night!

No! My little babies need sleep!

Now the original to this was actually much, much longer, but I'm too miffed right now to type more. Anyway, after Jeff's third concert ever, he ranks 2nd and has 155,955,176 fans. Mikey's asleep but everyone else is awake.

What a fruit. Going to bed at 8:00!

Yeah. But I guess brainiacs need their beauty sleep.

Why would they need beauty sleep? Most nerds would trade flawless skin and hair for a giant encyclopedia or a fancy new computer.

True. Very true.

Now stop that! Picking on your brother, what's the matter with you! He deserves just as much respect as you do.

I was just about to say that Mikey and Jeff are awake, but Joey just woke up, so...yeah. The late sleeper! Sleeping in till 10:00! Only Jeff felt like writing in his diary today, so I'm only typing his.

I'm hungry. Do we have any more waffles?

I think so...no. I have to go buy some. All they have is a hamburger for a meal.

So get it! I NEED FOOD.

I would, but they're so expensive! 250 Gotchi Points.

WHAT?! I make millions of dollars now and you're concerned about 250 GOTCHI POINTS?!

Okay okay calm down. I'll get ONE.

But I need THREE.

Too bad. You're already a Mametchi. Frankly I'm a little surprised you ended up as a Mametchi. I've been taking the same care of you your whole life. I'll go back and get two more. But no more until less expensive food is being sold.

Good. I'm nice and full now. Let's play sing a song!

Fine. When I'm done with the log.

Yay! Wait...someone's at the door. I'll get it.

Jeff opens the door

Here's your pay, Jeff.

Band Manager hands Jeff a huge sack of GP.

Thanks!

Have a good day, Jeff.

OH MY GOSH. 50 MILLION GOTCHI POINTS!!!

Dear Diary,

I just had my first concert! It was incredible and the seats were packed! The practice we do really pays off! Speaking of paid, the band manager came and gave me 2 million gotchi points! I'm so happy! I hope Lydia comes and asks me to marry her. I'm too nervous to do it myself! I hope I have a baby girl, so I can name her Lilliana. Little Lily. The perfect family. Lydia, Lily, and me. I can dream, can't I?

Sincerely,

Jeff

OMG I am so tired right now which is weird because I shouldn't. My cheesing Tamas are being boring Tamas. Cheese...I want some food now okaybaibai.

I apologize for the random post before. I was hungry and tired and sleepyish.

MOAR Mail!

Hey dont lock your blog its cool i love how you make them write a diary and make them seem like real people and how they call you their gaurdian angel i love ur blog!please reply!

:rolleyes:   :(   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :mimitchi:   :kusatchi:   :nyatchi:   :D   :D
Hi jao858! Thanks for taking the time to write to me! Do you have a tama log, too? The mail is appreciated, and seeing as I have over 100 views now, I'm happy to keep my tama log going. Plus, it's one of very very few that are actually being updated often!

~GirlzRule

Yeah i see what you mean like most blogs the writers will just give up on them .

p.s. dont stop writing.

-Biggest Fan-
if you want your tama to marry a band member practice a TON with them and then when ur tama is old enough to marry one of your band members of opposite gender will come to your tama at 8:00 pm. please reply

-BIGGEST FAN-
Do you all have any idea how happy Fan mail makes me? That's hinting at "Write moar mail!"

:) Random stuff is awesome so dont worry. :angry: :angry: -BIGGEST FAN- :)
jao858 is clearly mah biggest fan. :)

So anyway, I was using the computer and Mikey evolved. I waited a few minutes, thinking Joey was going to evolve. He didn't. So I checked, and somehow Mikey was a year older than Joey. Weird huh? Maybe I sat on him or something and paused him.

Yeah, maybe.

Definitely.

Maybe that girl messed with him.

Oh, this is Ana. My friend gave me her chibi Tamagotchi.

BTW, Mikey evolved into Simasimatchi, which is an UBER CUTE bear-bee thing!

Click Meh! NAO.

hey! I read your log just now and I really like it! I think the convos are cute, and I'm interested about what your tamas will grow up to be! keep posting PLEASE!
also, feel free to read my log if you want to... :puroperatchi:

-Tamagotchi~Dutchess
Well I'm glad someone wrote me some fanmail, because I am a bit ticked right now...anyway, it was very nice of Tamagotchi~Dutchess to write to me. Following the rules shouldn't make you dislike my writing, sandra. If you'd like to argue with me further, PM me instead of vandalizing my log. I admit I overreacted a bit, earlier.

Anyway, check out Tamagotchi~Dutchess's log. It's new but very good =D

In other news, Jeff got married! Unfortunately, he didn't practice enough with Lydia, and she's brokenhearted.

It doesn't matter any more. I don't love her that way. Not anymore.

Jeff, I'm warning you. Say one more thing about that...that Masktchi girl, so help me-

Calm down please, miss Tanya.

You're right. I shouldn't get worked up over this. I have a wonderful family.

Speaking of wonderful family, When does the matchamaker come?

I'm pretty sure she'll come tomorrow. For both of us. We haven't been adults very long. Well, I have, but I was on pause so it doesn't really matter.

7:30! Bathtime! Everyone in the tub!

All the Tamas take baths except Ana.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

I'm hungry. We still have waffles?

Umm...no. There's some noodles and a ten pound chicken wing.

I'm going to the store to get some food, then.

Jeff goes to the store, Tanya and baby stay.

I'm back! I bought all the bread I could.

What do we have for snacks?

We've got chocolate, nine corn dogs, popcorn, and a melon.

Nine corn dogs?

I bought a ton once, thinking it was a meal.

Oh. I'm sure they'll come in very handy when we're too busy to play games.

I wanted to talk to you about something.

Yes?

They repeat the conversation Jami and Lucas had, almost word for word.

I'll miss him so much...

I know. But we have to give him a chance at life. A chance to be crazy and famous and fall in love...and we can visit him. A lot.

We haven't even named him yet...

We'll talk about it tomorrow. Goodnight, my dear Tannie.

Goodnight.

Dear Diary,

I'm so excited! I can't wait for the matchmaker! It's gonna be awesome! I hope I have a daughter. A beautiful daughter named...Janey. For my mom, Jami. I can't wait! But Mikey says we'll probably have to wait till tomorrow. I've decided I will only marry a Violetchi. That way my daughter will inherit beautiful, sweet Violetchi genes. I forgot to tell you! I'm an adult! Some sort of bear thing. Not sure. Must remember to ask Mikey tomorrow.

G'night,

Joey

Dear Diary,

A family...that sounds nice, doesn't it? I've got my "family" but I don't have anyone to share a home with. I mean, Joey comes over sometimes but he never stays. I wish he would. It gets so lonely. That's why I can't wait for the matchmaker to come. She'll bring me someone to love. And then I'll have a son. A son I will call...Sam. I like that name. Little Sammy.

Fingers crossed,

Mikey

Dear Diary,

It's unbelievable! I've found the love of my life! It wasn't Lydia, much better. Her name is Tanya, and together we have a little boy. We haven't discussed names yet, but we will tomorrow. Words can't describe how wonderful and perfect my life is right now.

-insert a perfect closing here-

Jeff

Dear Diary,

I'm so sad and upset. I'm in a mini tamagotchi and I can't hardly do anything. I can't bathe or play a game or visit my brothers. It's so boring.

Life sucks,

Ana

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, SHTS (mah new log name) fans! I was away for a few days with my dad. (skip this next paragraph if you don't care)

We went out to Iowa with my new puppy and stayed at a nice hotel. It had this resteraunt and a nice pool and hot tub. We stayed a night. Then in the morning we drove about an hour and visited my dad's cousin who had horses and I got really good at riding. I got used to trotting, and it got really easy. Dad says I could get up to a canter if I could spend a week out there. Also, my puppy met another puppy named Jax, who is the dog of my dad's cousin's grandson. They played all day and it was SO CUTE. When we drove home he was so good in the car, he didn't whine or bark or even move around much in his cage. He just laid down and fell asleep.

On to Tama related things.

Jeff and Tanya left their son not last night, but the night before. He's named Anthony. He evolved into Kuchitamatchi, and that got me slightly concerned. Then today he evolved into Kikitchi, and now I'm very concerned. I don't want another Mametchi. So three is now the magic number. I don't decrease his stress until it gets past 33, I don't clean his poop until it gets to three, and I don't fill any hearts until the one category has at least three empty. Hopefully this will get me a new char.

The cheesing matchmaker STILL hasn't come for both Mikey and Joey! They're 6 years, shouldn't she have come by now? Maybe I missed her? I mean seriously!

Everyone's asleep, so they don't have anything to say. But Andy will probably be complaining and crying. But it's for his own good. Too lazy to dig out the diary they all use. It's almost 10:30 here. Good-night.

Edit: Color fail!

I've found Joey's character! Click for Joey's char!

It's the second row from the bottom, 4th from the right. Between Memetchi and Paparatchi! If you know what this Tama is, please don't hesitate to PM me! I'll credit you and everything if you can just tell me!!! Please!!!

Edit: Color fail. Again. >w<

Someone knocks on the door.

I'll get it.

Andy answers the door.

Hello. My name is Professor Crab Face. You have been accepted at Gotchi Performing Arts School. Here is your free musical instrument.

Professer Crab Face gives Andy a trumpet.

I will see you soon. Congratulations, Anthony. You're on your way to stardom.

Oh, wow! I've been accepted into the best music school on the Tama Planet! GIRLZ!!!

What is it?

I just got accepted into GPAS!!!

I knew you would! Congratulations!

We have to go right now! Come on! Hurry!!!

You can walk. It's only two blocks away. Take your bike if you want.

Andy takes his guitar and bikes down to the school and stands around outside. Two other teens walk up to him.

Hey. You there.

What? Me?

That's a nice looking guitar you've got there.

Who are you guys?

I'm Lydia and this is Ryo.

Sup.

We're a band. Well, almost. We need someone else. And we like your style. What'd you say your name was?

Andy.

Kay. Andy, you wanna join us?

Hmm...sure. Fine. But I get to be the leader.

No way! I'm the--

Shut up, Ryo. And fine. But I'm second.*

Deal.

But you said--

Shut up, Ryo.

Sorry.

Alright. Let's go in and practice. I'm on guitar, Ryo's on headphones. We're trying to save up for a mic.

Kay. What to call our band, though?

They chatter about names and walk into the school. Eventually, Lydia comes up with Spice! at lunch, which Andy likes and Ryo doesn't, but Lydia and Andy ignore him. The school day finishes and Andy bikes home as fast as he can.

Girlz!!!

What?

I made a band!

That's nice. Listen, I'm kind of busy right now. Why don't you go play your new trumpet or something?

What are you too busy with that you can't talk to me?

The matchmaker just came and Joe and Mike have daughters now. They're babies, and they're really fussy. Mike's on Birch Street trying to put out a fire and Joe's been gone all day running errands.

Mike and Joe?

They thought their names were too babyish, and they've asked me to call them Mike and Joe now. Listen, it's nice you made a band, but I'm really busy with these babies, and unless yiou feel like helping me feed them cereal, you should probably go to your room and play or hang out with those new friends you made.

Fine. Give me that old hand-me-down diary and I'll write in that.

Dear Diary,

How girly is this book? I mean really. "Dear Diary" sounds so freaking femenine. And why do they make it like a letter? Do they expect the diary to write back?

"Dear Sarah,

Who cares about your stupid problems? I've got my own to deal with.

From,

Diary"

Whatever.

I just made a band! There's this really, really pretty Ichigotchi girl named Lydia. She plays Guitar like me. Also there's Ryo on the headphones but he's wrapped around her finger already, so yeah. I got a trumpet from Professor Crab Face. Which was nice, because I didn't have a trumpet yet.

Girlz is too busy with the babies to talk to me. So I'm just sitting upstairs in my foom being bored. W/E. I'll write more later.

Byebyez,

Andy

"Dear Sarah, Who cares about your stupid problems? I've got my own to deal with.

From,

Diary"
LOL keep writing

And I am your BIGGEST FAN

-BIGGEST FAN-
Moar mail! ILU, jao!

Anyway, I've decided to take the battery out of my chibi tamagotchi. Also, I've been thinking. When I first got into tamagotchi, I brought them to school all the time and played with them at lunch. I found out a whole bunch of my friends have them. I'll bet anything they still have them, but don't use them. So if I ask nicely and offer a couple dollars, I'll bet I can rake in a whole new crop of tamagotchi. I'll make a list of my Tamagotchi owning friends and the money involved.

Jasmine

~ Red Piano Music Star $4.00

~ Globe v4.5 $2.00

Raji

~ v4? unsure. $2.00

Bouvhana

~ v4? unsure. $2.00

Allie

~ Peacock Feathers v4.5 $2.00

So that would be (if all my friends cooperate) (+)$12.00 for 2 v4's, 2 v4.5's, and a Music Star. Possibly more, if they want more. I've got a whole pile of coins.

Well I just had my first day of school today. I was able to talk to a few people about their Tamagotchi's. Raji can't give me hers because she threw it out the window of her 7th level apartment and it broke. Jasmine won't give me hers. She won't give me the v4.5 because she lost it, and she won't give me the Music Star. The following is the conversation we had:

Can I have your old Tamagotchis? You never use them any more, and I'll pay you. Two bucks for the globe one and six for the Music Star.

No. The Music Star's broken and I don't know where the other one is.

That's okay. I'll take it apart and try to figure out how to debug it.

Debug?

Yeah. It's this thing you can do...that's not the point. Even if it's broke I can still use it. Please?

No.

Why?

Because it's broken.

I don't care.

Then I started asking for a reasonable explanation as to why she won't give me her broken Tamagotchi. She said:

"It's broken."

"I'm going to throw it out later." - why throw it out when it can be put to good use? Like burning your old clothes instead of giving them to good will.

"I don't trust you with my stuff." It was broken! And she was just going to throw it away anyway!

Oh what EVER. This log is about ME. Hey! Ow! What-OW!

You okay?!

He's evolving.

It's weird!!!

Don't worry. See? It's over.

Welcome to adulthood, little bro.

Oh man...I have to go to school! I have to tell Ryo and Lydia!

Andy runs out the door, hops on his bike, and rides as fast as he can to the school.

GUYS!!!

Ohmygawd! What happened, Andy?!

Well I was at home and then there was this prickly feeling...

YOU EVOLVED!? HOW COULD YOU!!! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT SPICE! AT ALL?! THE BAND IS RUINED!!! WE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO PERFORM WHEN YOU'RE AN-

Lydia is screaming so hard and Ryo is yelling at her to calm down so hard they somehow manage to shock themselves into adults.

Hey! I've fulfilled my dream! I'm a VIOLETCHI!!! I'm GORGEOUS!!!

Oh, cool! I'm a Dorotchi!

Awesome! Let's go in and see what Professer Crab Face says.

They all walk into the school building. Mr. Crab Face introduces them to a few judges who will rate their performance. Spice! performs.

X

X

X

WHAT?!

Lydia turns on Ryo.

NICE FLIPPING JOB! YOUR TERRIBLE HEADPHONE SKILLS RUINED OUR AUDITION!

She grabs his headphones, snaps them in half. Then she whacks him over the head with a spare guitar and drops it on him.

Use that. Be useful for something!

They practice about fifteen songs when Andy decides to head home for the night.

See ya later, guys.

Dear Diary,

Little brother Andy evolved today. I believe he's a Tosakatchi. He's grown up fast. I heard him arguing with his band all the way to my house.

I think my daughter would like to live happily, don't you agree? Let her have her life the way she wants. I've packed my things and booked a flight to the Tama Planet. Tonight is my last night with my little girl.

Janey, if you ever read this, I had to leave you. To give you a chance at life. Take care of the family diary.

Love you,

Papa

Dear Diary,

Father. What does that mean? It's someone who cares for a daughter. Someone who loves them and cares for them until they're able to survive the harsness the world can throw at them. I'll miss my little girl. Take care, little Eva.

Remember this about me, dear Eva: Your father was a wise man who thought deeply and didn't rush. He thought things through thoroughly before acting. He was able to give good advice to his brothers.

And he loved you.

Goodbye, Eva. I'll miss you.

Daddy

DADDY!!!

DADDY WHERE ARE YOU!! DADDYDADDYDADDY!!!!

Calm down, little ones. It's okay, shhhh...

Janey and Eva rock in my arms and they calm down.

Where are our daddies?

They're gone.

When will they be back?

In a long, long, long time.

I miss my daddy...

It's okay. Will you calm down and tell the log who you are?

Umm, okay. I'm Janey, I like to play Get Notes...

Hi. I'm, um, Eva, and my daddy's gone. I miss him lots.

Tell them what you are.

I'm a Kutchi something tchi, right?

Yes. A Kutchitamatchi.

I'm a Puchitchi!

Show off!

Don't fight, girls. Can I show you something?

Okay.

Okie dokie.

I take out the old diary and flip it open to their fathers' very first entries. Then I read it out loud.

Wow. So daddy wrote in here?

Not just your Daddy. There's an entry from your great grandma.

That's...wowie wow wow!

When we learn how to write, could we write something in there?

Of course, dear.

There's the diary! I was looking for it.

Dear Diary,

I've decided to give up on trying to make Lydia like me. The Band Manager says he's looking for the "perfect girl" so I'll wait for her. Besides, Lydia's too assertive anyway. That's all for now, I guess.

See ya around,

Andy

Okay so I only have a few minutes to type, but all the Tamas are asleep. I've decided I won't try to get the Music Star to marry a band member any more because it takes too much time, and I don't have hardly any anymore.

School started two days ago, so I'll probably only update on the weekends soon, because our school gives about two hours of homework a night per class. It hasn't started yet, but by this time next week I'll be on here very scarcely.

Okay so I am THE WORST tama owner ever! I was late going to school, so I tossed my Tamas in my backpack (I keep them in my locker and play with them at lunch) and ran all the way to school. Well I went into my backpack to get my Tamagotchis and they were all unpaused with four poos, empty hearts and a sickness so bad it took seven shots to cure! I feel so awful!

Not as awful as I feel. *sniffle*

I don't feel like typing out a long conversation about what happened with Andy, but last night he got another shot and passed the audition.

You aren't going to tell them what happened WHILE we were in the locker, will you?

Oh that's right! Eva evolved.

I'm an Ojyotchi!

Hi,I was just wondering if I can use your dairy idea for my log cause its really good um so please pm me back with your anwser
Yayness. Moar mails for meh. If you follow my log regularly, you might have seen that a few people posted in my log. I admit I overreacted, and I haven't gotten a single PM from jao858. I'd like to say I'm sorry for overreacting jao, I hope you still follow my log.

CONCERT TIME!

Wow! I've never been to one of your concerts before, Uncle Andy. That was great!

I'm glad you think so, Janey.

I love you Uncle Andy.

Love you too, Eva.

Andy secretly hands both girls 15 gotchi points.

Now I have to go to band practice for an hour or so. I'll be back soon. Love you girls.

Love you too.

Goodbye, Uncle Andy!

A few minutes later, Janey looks at her gotchi points, and starts to smile slightly.

Hey Eva.

What?

You up for a little bet?

What kind of bet?

The money kind.

I'm listening.

Let's see who can get the most money from Uncle Andy as a present.

Isn't that kind of mean, making Uncle Andy give us money as a bet?

Girl, he makes multi millions every day.

Alright. What're you putting up?

Hmm...my old Grandophone. You?

My clone.

It's a bet.

The girls shake hands.

So I was sleeping this morning and my tamagotchis kept waking me up with their beeping.

I'm sorry! I already said sorry! But I was starving and really upset!

It's okay.

TELL THEM ABOUT MEEEEEEE.

If you're so excited why don't you tell them?

I'M A VIOLETCHI!!!!!

I know. And I'm so proud. Now you've told the world, I'm pausing you.

Whyyy???

Because your sister has been very far behind you in the growth process, mostly because I think I pause all three of you and I end up forgetting to pause you. That's what happened this morning.

I HATE YOU!!! I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!! I HATE YOU!!!!

Andy, how could you...?

GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF, I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!

I'm sure you're just stressed, lets play a few games and you'll feel better.

NO! IM NOT TAKING ORDERS FROM YOU EVER AGAIN!!! I HATE YOU!!!

Oh no...no no no! You've gotten too stressed...sharp object, sharp object...letter opener!

I poke Andy with the letter opener, download his information...

How do you feel?

Better.

That was so close...I almost lost you...oh Andy, I'm so sorry...

It's okay, Girlz. At least you knew how to fix it.

You're right. I'm so sorry, Andy...

It's okay. Really.

GIRLZ!!!

Janey runs sobbing to me.

GIRLZ!!!

What is it?

LOOK WHAT I EVOLVED INTO!!!

Janey starts crying harder.

I'M A SEKITORITCHI!!! I'M LIKE GRAMMA!!! I'M A FREAK!!!

Shh, dear, it's okay. You're not a freak. You're beautiful.

No I'm not. I'm not a pretty Flowertchi like Eva. I'm a hideous Sekitoritchi!!! I'm UGLY!!!

Not as ugly as me. I'm a Tosakatchi.

You're not ugly, you're awesome. And Eva is beautiful. But I'm a fat sumo wrestler character.

Wow, I guess you REALLY take after your Grandma. She was Jami the Sekitoritchi and you are Janey the Sekitoritchi.

Oh! I guess we can unpause your sister now, too.

Awww, do we have to? And that GIRL is NOT my sister.

Fine, your cousin. You were born at the exact same time and grew up together, though. You're so close to being sisters. The only thing is the blood relation.

EVA, GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!!! NOW!!!

Was there perhaps a more polite way to say that?

NO.

Well you're both adults now. By the way, happy birthday girls. I actually paused Eva a bit too long and she's a year younger than Janey now. But that's okay.

Happy birthday, girls.

Andy hands both girls 250 gotchi points. Then he whispers in Janey's ear:

And 15 extra points for the newly evolved girl. But don't tell your sister. Now, I have to go to a concert, do you guys want to come with?

Yes!

Of course!

They all watch his concert.

LOOK!!! THE KING!!!

The king hands Andy an award.

WOW!!! THANKS SO MUCH, MR KING!!!!

Alright. Well I have to go eat dinner, say goodbye to everyone.

Bye.

Bye.

Bye.

I COMMAND THIS POST TO BE ON PAGE 3.

Is it???

Anywhooozzzeeeeyyyy...Here's the mail it never fails it makes me wanna wag mah tail when it comes I wanna wail MAAAAIIILLLLL...(lolz Blues Clues. My cousin is over for the weekend and she's four. She loves Blues Clues and dances and sings with everything. It's actually kind of cute. But if you don't hate Blues Clues, invite her over. I can guarentee you will hate it by the end of the day. Try this: Watch a Blues Clues episode. Repeat x60.) ON WITH THE MAIL.

im sorry if this letter wastes your time but your log rocks!also i have a tamagotchi named after jami :D                           from,

your biggest fan
That's really nice that people love my log. I'm so sorry my posts haven't been long and interesting, but school is absolute murder. Advice to elementary school kids: Fail your grade so you can spend your nights NOT tearing your hair out from homework overloads.

Back