Who's nervous/excited to go back to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverJuice

Reaction score
I'm really nervous to go back to school. I'm afraid people will make fun of me even worse. (I have a dumb rep. Long story short, everyone thinks I'm an alien.) And to make the matters worse, I don't have any suitable clothes. ;) Please post here your story.

I'm extremely nervous. The thought of a new school year has always made me nervous, but after a little bit I get used to it.

So I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

I really don't wanna go back to school. I've always hated it. Well, this year's gonna be easy - last year of elementary.

I'm going into 7th. Where I live, elementary is k-7, then highschool is 8-12.

Oh! I loved 7th grade, my best year ever. =D

This year I'm going into 8th, which is the top of the middle school. xD

Next year I'm going to highschool, which is just... wow. I feel kinda old thinking about it.

School starts in 4 days for me.

I'm going into 8th grade. : D I'm not really nervous, apparently our homeroom teacher's really easy, which is good.. for the most part.

.. I can't wait, I'm seriously dying to see my friends again :3

I started school on Wednesday of this week.

I was a bit anxious, but it's all good now. I love my classes, though I have a lot of work this year. D:

I'm in tenth grade, a sophomore in high school. :)

That's how I always am. I only work on it on Sunday if it's not already done.

I procrastinate during the weekends. D:

Has the work been hard? Or has there just been a lot of it?

That's how I always am. I only work on it on Sunday if it's not already done.I procrastinate during the weekends. D:

Has the work been hard? Or has there just been a lot of it?
I might start a little of it tonight though.

Eh, both. My English essay was a difficult prompt, but the rest hasn't been too bad, yet.

^ That's probably one of the only reasons why I'm not totally freaking out about the new year. My best friends and I got most/all of the same classes together. :]

^ The people in my class that got it didn't think it was that bad afterwads.

I don't really know, because I got my mom to write a note saying she'd give it to me herself, (she's a family doctor) because I'm a wimp. xD

But good luck.. :]

School started August 19th for me. I was REALLY excited, if you don't beleive me, ask all my friends. xD

I'm in the same school as my crush! =D (He's a grade ahead of me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back