Who's nervous/excited to go back to school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very excited. But yet I don't want to.

Excited: I can't wait to see Kyle and attack him with words. Same thing with JC and David, except I'll be telling them off. =P

Not excited: All the girls in my school are snobby loosers who want me out of their life. THATS why I don't like girls very much. >_>

I live in Australia, so its nearly the end of the school year... but next term im technically in year 12. :-/ It feels so weird knowing that I only have 1 year left of school.

I just don't want to go back.

We don't have much money atm, due to the stupid credit crunch.

I haven't bought anything for the new year, except a pencil case tin thingy. x.x It sucks because I've changed a lot since last year, so all my old things are waayy not me. I was sucha poser last year.

So I'm just praying I'll be able to make it through. D:

I hate school, and what makes it worse is that most of my ex-boyf's are in my classes this year. It's gonna suck D:

I am nowhere near excited for school.

I'm terrified.

New, much bigger school.

Brand new people.

Brand new way.

Way out of my comfort zone. </3

School started on Monday for me.

And it seems like I'm the only one who's actually happy about it. xD

My friends are in all my classes, the teachers are nice this year, and I get to take extracurriculars - Photography and dance. Homework's going to be a little hectic with all my out-of-school stuff, but better to be busy and achieving than chilled and nothing else.

They changed the uniform too, it's nicer now. :)

excited: THE LUNCH ROOM IS BIGGER AND THE PEOPLE AR NOT BOSSY.

Not excited: Its a big school and that is the type of school were the popular and un-popluar people get up. :mellow: and most of the girls there are snobs, plus im going today in a few hours. :p :hitodetchi: :wacko:

Hey atleast you could get an awesome rep!
haha, i love High School now.

I was so nervous...

But now I love it.

I got so many friends its crazy,

and I'm allowed to join sports and clubs...

It's great.

School started August 19th for me. I was VERY excited, but a little nervous.

Now I can't see why I was nervous. Junior High is awesome!

I'm back in school now.

Nothing different. Same people, same reputation,

but some girl came back from Kentucky that I absolutely cant stand. To make matters worse, she is really good friends with my bestfriend. :I When she tried to creep in my personal business, and I told her to stop, I was called bad names (that I can't post here) And how my bestfriend was going to leave me for her, blablabla. I didn't even do anything in the first place XD Yeah I'm not too concerned. She is dumb.

On the brightside, I have a lot of classes with my crush :D

Last edited by a moderator:
im really nervous because i have a hair cut thats sooooo short i look like my brother. and also i am transferring and i hope i get into that school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back