Loggitying In!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kurotychi

Reaction score
Sooo.. Hey everyone! It's chuggaaconroyKurotychi here and welcome to my Tamagotchi V4.5 and Tama-Go log! Here, I'll post pictures and status updates and such for my awesome tamagotchis! Sooooo Let's get started!

Alright, :p I'm a LITTLE late on this, since both of them are adults and are married/have kids. So we'll go from there okay?

Anyways, they're completely happy in everything.

Time for some pictures! (Note: Since my mom has my camera today, I had to take these pictures with my DSi. So sorry for the kinda crappy quality. ANNDD here we are!

This is Motchi!

nmdlsl.jpg

And this is Ra and Mothra! After you know who!

15naark.jpg

I'll post again later if anything interesting happens!

Also, feel free to send me any comments or suggestions to my PM. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what I just realized guys? Motchi is an adult and has a child, yet she's still in Elementary/Highschool? I'm kinda confused?

nl28bd.jpg

11rc86t.jpg

I'm kind of bored.. OH! Do you guys think I should take my tamas to school? I usually put them to sleep before school and then wake them up after I get back. PM me your response. Anyways, Motchi wanted to say hello to you guys. Say hi Motchi!

r9mjnk.jpg

23kb29c.jpg

Hi everyone!

Btw, lack of Tama-Go pics is because it's hard to take a picture of it. Lol

Ra and Mothra just beeped. They wanted, and are now, taking a shower.

6tdda0.jpg

Pretty sexy, huh?
imageproxy.php

Mothra: TY!!! DON'T WATCH US TAKE A SHOWER!

Ra: YEAH! WHAT SHE SAID!

Me: How can I NOT, when you asked me if you guys could take a shower?

That's it for now!

Be honest. Do you guys like my log? Because it seems like everyone's is better than mine. Send me a message telling me if you like it or not. I promise to respond! Also Motchi's baby poops. A LOT! That is all.

I don't really have much to say. I'm at school right now, so the tamas aren't currently with me. They're at home. Asleep. ^_^ I'm incredibly bored with studying for this History test. BYE!

Hey again everyone! Sorry for the kinda late update. I've been trying to do junk. Lol anyways, MOTCHI GOT A JOB!!! ^_^ Everyone clap for her! *Criket, cricket* Motchi: >_< Well anyways, Ra and Mothra had a baby today! And of course, I have pictures! Here they are!

4r6g3r.jpg

Aren't they cute? And here's some of Motchi!

2cncjsz.jpg

Everyone's hearts are doing fine and not a lot of poop today. I guess I'll let them talk to you now.

Ra: Hey everyone! Do you like reading our blog! It should be especially interesting now that Mothra and I have had our baby. Right Mothra?

Mothra:Right! How about we let our baby say hi? Say hi baby!

Googah..

Mothra: Isn't he adorable!? We haven't thought of a name yet, so we decided we'd let our readers decide her name! The cutest name will win!

Motchi: What about me?! Anyways, I have a un-named baby girl as well. So you guys get to name both of our children! Send in those names!

Haha alright everyone settle down. Well, you heard it from them folks. I guess I'll go for now. I'll post some more pictures later if I get the chancel. Until then!

-Kurotychi

Now that I'm thinking about it, should I start up My V5?

Here's a pic of it

2myoh8i.jpg

What do you guys think? Are we familitchi?

Aw.. Look who's brushing their teeth!

2j0i44p.jpg

1zb6qh4.jpg

Nothing really new to report so I guess I'll end it off here. Don't forget to send in the names for the baby girls! See you soon!

Uh-oh. Look what I found guys! Be excited!

k9fl2w.jpg

ANND

qz0un9.jpg

So what do you guys think? Should I start these too? I'll let you decided!

So do you want to get a JOB (V4) as a MUSIC STAR?!(V6) See you guys later! Btw everyone is asleep :D

Aw.. D; Motchi left her daughter last night. She's crying.

107m4pj.jpg

I can't do anything with her because you guys haven't sent me any names yet! You can do it guys!

And look who decorated for Halloween!

2ywyal5.jpg

I supppose everyone is in the holiday spirit!

Well, that's it for now. I'll log again later if I get the chance. Don't forget to send in those names! Unti then!

Sorry for the lack of yesterday's updates. I was really busy. And now I have to go because my girlfriend is here with me. I also have tons of pictures of my new baby girls! That I had to name myself because no one sent in any names.. :( Anyways I have to get back to work in the library. Talk to you later everyone!

I am back! ANNND I have some pictures of my baby girls after their parents had to go back to tamatown.

2cntjtg.jpg

I named her Baby since none of you guys sent me any suggestions.. D;

And here's Salsa!

opb5fk.jpg

2qusozs.jpg

So there you guys are! Don't forget to send me messages! I promise to respond! Well, until later!

Guess what you guys! Baby and Salsa turned into teenagers today! Take a look!

Here's Baby!

2ywaepw.jpg

6xvnmq.jpg

sc9mx5.jpg

She looks like a young UraVioletchi! And a UraVioletchi is what I'm going for!

ANNND here's Salsa!

qs5lwx.jpg

52exhf.jpg

And there you go! And sorry for the less than informative updates. I haven't really had much time to post anything interesting, but I promise to start making things a lot interesting as soon as I get the chance! Don't forget to send me messages! I promise to respond!

Salsa turned into a Lovelytchi today! I'm in school right now, so no pictures. But I promise to upload some later! Sooo.. I made a 100 on an English test today. Pretty awesome right? ANyways. You guys are great, even though you never send me messages. D; But I degress, you all are awesome and I love you. :D Later!

I'm back guys! And I guess I forgot to pause Baby when I went to school because I came back home and she was near death! Anyways, she's fine now and here's a picture of her!

ao9j6e.jpg

Now here are some pictures for the LOVELY Lovelytchi Salsa!

2zg6tep.jpg

k4a7ah.jpg

nvwp3s.jpg

357n2h1.jpg

So what do you guys think? I really do hope you guys like my blog. I really do try to update everyday and make it something to look forward too. Well I guess I'm off. I think one of these days I'm going to dedicate a post to my Tama's heritage. It should be interesting. Well, until next time!

BUT WAIT! Salsa and Baby want to talk to you!

Salsa: Hey everyone! How are you? Can you believe it?! I'm a Lovelytchi! I'm so gorgeous! Don't you guys think so? Anyways, Kurotychi's thinking about taking me to TamaTown later! I'm going to shop till I drop! Bye Bye!

Baby: HEY! What about me?! I want to go to TamaTown too... Anyways, Kurotychi needs to take better care of me! This is the second time I've almost died! >_< Anyways, I'm going to grow up to be a UraVioletchi! So I hope to be one the next time I talk to you guys! Tah-Tah!

UDATE: Guess what guys! I showed the thread to Mothra, and she sent it to Ra! Mothra really got a kick out of me naming Ra's wife after her, so I hope Ra gets a kick out it too!

Bleh.. In school. Not feeling well. Have homework in all subjects and papers that are due. FUN. I'll survive. Somehow.

Hey guys.. I'm really depressed at the moment. Baby didn't turn into a UraVioletchi today, instead she turned into some ugly... Thing. Anyways, here's a pic.

2yycolw.jpg

I'm just thinking about ending this log.. I mean, it's not very interesting, and I'm depressed. It just seems like a logical thing to do right now. *sigh*

Used to, I could just look at my Tamas and they would cheer me right up, but right now... Anyways, I'll let you guys decide if I should keep doing this log. I'll tally it by messages, and if I don't get any messages, then I'll know you want me to end the log.

Bye for now. :(

WOW. Really guys. Really. I really enjoyed all your heart felt messages. Really.

Too bad there were none. :(

But that's alright! ^_^ I'm not shutting down the log.

Even if you guys don't like it, it gives me something to do, and that's what matters!

I'll talk to you guys later since I'm in school. Bye for now!

Latest posts

Back