Loggitying In!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! Sorry for the kinda late updates! I've been super busy all weekend, but I'm back! And I have pictures! But before I show you the pictures, I have some news!

Baby got a job as a Nurse at the hospital!

And Salsa got married to a Mametchi!

HEEERE'SSS Salsa and her husband, Wasabi!

t56ukl.jpg

And that's pretty much it guys. Are any of you active on TamaTown? I recently got hooked on it! If you guys wanted, we could try to get a group get together on there. Sound cool?

Anyways, I'll talk to you all later! BYE!

HULLO everyone! I'm back with some updates!

First of all, Salsa and Wasabii had a baby boy!

Here he is!

2iu7q77.jpg

Isn't he cute?

And the matchmaker visited Baby and she got married to a Togetchi and had a baby girl!

Here she is!

vpuixd.jpg

And there you go!

I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to post.. But trust me, I will when I can.

And

THANKS FOR THE ALMOST 100 views!

You guys are awesome and I hope you keep reading! Until next time!

-Kurotychi

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been pretty busy.

I restarted my Music Star! But ever since my parents on the Tama-Go and V4.5 have left, I haven't played with them.

But I digress, I'm back for the moment and I have some pictures!

2ihuzc8.jpg

2cx9bhc.jpg

10igfgw.jpg

2aenep2.jpg

AND

30xhb1d.jpg

At the moment, GaGa, my Music Star, (XD), is into classical music. It's weird though. She's two years old and yet she hasn't been to school yet.. Oh well, I guess she goes when she goes!

LOL anyways, that's it for now. I promise to post whenever I can so you won't get mad at me!

OH YEAH. Don't forget to send me messages! Not that I'm desperate or anything.. Just it would be cool..

ANYway, I hope you come back for more, so PEACE

Last edited by a moderator:
Ello' everyone! Guess what! GaGa turned into a teen today! I had some really good lighting, so I was able to take some really nice pictures!

So I guess I'll just let the pictures do the talking for now.

17s7sw.jpg

oh2zo2.jpg

oqksio.jpg

21bulw5.jpg

oqksio.jpg

Also I'm going to start the Tama-Go and V4.5 today again. So I'll be updating about them later!

See you guys soon!

-Kurotychi

Woah guys.. I'm running 4 tamas. It's pretty hectic, especially when taking pictures!

Here they are

ogx8y.jpg

mblfzt.jpg

20ky9lt.jpg

29on7yw.jpg

3007h9t.jpg

1orpxg.jpg

dm8i7a.jpg

xcuq9k.jpg

That's the Kuro family!

3499jdh.jpg

That's Mickey!

md37zn.jpg

And that's Prim! She will turn into a UraVioletchi! I swear it! And that's it for now! I'm off to TamaTown! Peace!

Sent 16 November 2010 - 06:29 PMI love ur log! Keep it up! I'm saying this honestly! (next baby boy's name should be Marty!)

-Shellchi
Thanks again Shellchi! You know, you're actually one of the only people telling me they like my log! I hope you keep reading! ^_^

ANYWAYS, sorry guys! I've been gone almost all week! I've been super busy and I had to put my tamas on pause. ;( BUT they're unpaused now, and I have tons of pictures!

This is Doki! ( I missed his teenage stage, but he was a Kilalatchi.)

He's a Kikitchi! Sorry for the kinda bad quality pics.

mw37sx.jpg

2qa4ild.jpg

2qn9l6c.jpg

^ Note, that white line across the middle of the screen is not a scratch, the lighting was just really weird. :p

And here's GaGa, my little rockstar!

2nstks0.jpg

She's a Mimitchi!

Now here's Prim! She's a UraYoungMemetchi! But she's going to turn into a UraVioletchi!

swfsz5.jpg

4rvwpt.jpg

Nothing new with the Kuro family, so no pictures for them. :p

Anyways, I hope you guys aren't too mad at me for not posting. Trust me, I REALLY wanted to! Anyways, I gots to go do stuffs guys, so I'll post later if anything major happens! See ya!

Latest posts

Back