Tamagotchi Connection TV Commercial

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Finally found a TV commercial online... Click here to check it out. :lol:

You can also check out the new Canadian Tamagotchi Connection website (Yes... Its different from the USA site) by clicking here

It is the canadian commercial... :lol: But what doesn't sound American about it?

Did the US even have a tv commercial for regular tamagotchi when they were out...? (if we did, I never saw it). I hope there's one for Connection!

[SIZE=8pt]The commercial sounded too hyper-like, but maybe that's just me :) [/SIZE]

Its not working for me. Oh well. I've been watching kid channels in hope of seeing an American tamagotchi connection commercial. Has anyone seen one yet?

The ConX advert was on Nickelodeon when they first came out, I'm not sure anymore though! I have been looking for the UK one on the net... If its on the TV I'll record it :)

Well its kinda rubbish... a few "I'm all hard" teenagers with there Tamagotchis like playing with them and showing them to the camera and also loadsa people connecting them! :)

Ricky

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! That advert... thats the "theme song" from the UK ads, 'Tamagotchi Connexion' LOL

They were the ConX in that advert, aren't they meant to be Connection?

The ConX advert was on Nickelodeon when they first came out, I'm not sure anymore though! I have been looking for the UK one on the net... If its on the TV I'll record it :)
You saw the UK add on the net?! Do you remember where? I'd love to collect a bunch of links for the different commercials worldwide. Always good for a chuckle to see how different the marketing is in places.

If anyone knows where any Tamagotchi TV commercials, besides the Canadian (since we already have it), are please let us know! :)

OMG off-topic, yes, but I saw commercials for Aqua Pets yesterday! I freaked out. So they have commercials for Aqua Pets, but none so far for tamagotchis.... hmm... ;)

Just noticed that they're the Connexion designs and NOT the Connection ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back