Tamagotchi Connection TV Commercial

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have cable!! has anyone seen the comercial on a non cable station? maybe during the saturday morning cartoons?

let me kno if anyone sees a tama con comercial on a non cable station!

And I still have not been able to find any other Tamagotchi COnnection/Connexion/Plus TV commercials online anywhere... :D

i dont know....the voices just sound too.....yippity skippity to be american....idk, they sound too happy :lol:
and the Spokeslady makes the O in Tamagotchi too blatant its like "tamagOtchi connection" i forgot what the "term" for it is, but its when a certain letter or part of a word is said bolder and louder..the commercial sounds....un-natural.

hm... if the UK commercial was all happy-hyper, then i wonder what the japan commericial is like. those japanese commericials are always fun to watch.

i'm going to japan in october, so i'm hoping that i see a tama ad! lol

i know that the japanesse commercial is actualy the theme song from a tamagotchi video adventures vhs tape.i think they mention something about the commercial on www.mimitchi.com

I think the CA webbie is better than the US one...

and im from US :unsure:

Heck, you guys are lucky. The UK commercial is really cheesy... :rolleyes:
Yep.

In strange,sarcasticly happy voice:

"Buy your connection now! (unnescecery (sorry about spelling) repeated pictures in a row)"

P.s. I dont have cable or sky, I've only seen the advert once. :lol:

I remember when i saw the Us 1!!!!! it was in june though :pochitchi: It was exacly like the UK one i saw!!!! I love tamagochi!!!!!!! theres games for Tamagotchis? i want one!!! :pochitchi:

sorry i got mixed up between the old japanese commercial and the tamagotchi connection one.the old japanese commercial had the theme song to the tamagotchi cartoon.

here is the link to a reveiw of the cartoon vhs tape. https://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0894/

the website should also be in the hall of shame cause in the message board people are so crule to their tamas.here is one example:a boy see's his little 5 year old sister play with her tama(they were at a lake).his little sister shows him her tama as an adult.then hthe boy says i want to show you a rare fish at the lake.the girl says okay. the boy snatches his little sisters tamagotchi and tosses it in the lake.the little girl cries and says she will tell on his mom.the boy says go ahead see if i care that thing was a peice of junk anyway.the girl tells on his mom and the boy get groounded.but the boy continues to make the girls life missarable.and he dosn't care about what he does...

sorry i got mixed up between the old japanese commercial and the tamagotchi connection one.the old japanese commercial had the theme song to the tamagotchi cartoon.here is the link to a reveiw of the cartoon vhs tape. https://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0894/

the website should also be in the hall of shame cause in the message board people are so crule to their tamas.here is one example:a boy see's his little 5 year old sister play with her tama(they were at a lake).his little sister shows him her tama as an adult.then hthe boy says i want to show you a rare fish at the lake.the girl says okay. the boy snatches his little sisters tamagotchi and tosses it in the lake.the little girl cries and says she will tell on his mom.the boy says go ahead see if i care that thing was a peice of junk anyway.the girl tells on his mom and the boy get groounded.but the boy continues to make the girls life missarable.and he dosn't care about what he does...
That's so...gyrg... :)

i guess x-entertainment doesn't need to go to the hall of shame cause they updated the website and got rid of the message board.i think the reason why was probably too many complaints...

I've seen the American commercial, on TV AND internet. I think there was a link on the official tamagotchi website.... But there should be a tamagotchi comercial on Nickelodeon, because Tamagotchi connection sponsors the show "All Grown Up". If you go to nick.com , click on the Tommy all grown up head (if you know what it is...) and you'll see a square the says "sponsored by Tamagotchi connection". You don't have to go there, if you don't want to, because its just a suggestion. <_< Srry 4 the LONG post! <_<

it wont let me watch it ^_^ :angry: ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back