Tamagotchi Item Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xox_Jaade

Reaction score
This article thingie should help your problems with items. First of all, you should always keep the most expensive items such as the Throne, Gramophone, Royal Costume, and TV.

Total Items So Far: 4/30.

To keep your little tamas happy, you should give them stuffed animals simply because it's cute. So get the Robot, and the Lion Doll.

Total Items So Far: 6/30.

Life wouldn't be complete without some music, now would it? So you should buy the drum, trumpet, music (MP3 or iPod thingie), and the boombox. I do not recommend the music disk for it blows up your boombox.

Total Items So Far: 10/30.

Instead of the pencil, get the pen, which is like a reusable pencil. There is a code for it, but I forget what it is. Look around the boards for it!

Total Items So Far: 11/30

Would you let your tamagotchi run around looking silly? Of course not! You need some nice clothes for your tama. Buy the Bow Tie, T-Shirt, Sunglasses, and Hair Bow.

Total Items So Far: 15/30

Free Items: Stuffed Animal, Costume, and Cuckoo Clock, RC Car are all things you need.

Total Items So Far: 19/30

In order to use the make-up, you should buy the mirror so your tama will look good!

Total Items So Far: 20/30

For the young tamas, you need Building Blocks and a Ball. They are very cute :( Don't buy the RC Toy, or RC Car unless you really want to, you can get RC Car 2 for free!

Total Items So Far: 22/30

Get the item !! from a code. I forgot the code, but look around the boards!

Total Items So Far: 23/30

Last reusable items: Shoes + Weights + Wings + Rollerskates. Yes yes, we have room for these items!

Total Items So Far: 27/30

Now you can use the spare room for stuff like chests, lamps, plants, etc.

`Jade

cool! do you have one for v2?
items to keep on V2

1.Ball

2.Teddy.

3. Action Figure

4. Spaceship/UFO

5.Throne (although I never use it!!)

6.Boots

7.Skateboard

8.Rollerskates

9.Cap

10.Wings

11.Cape

12.Weights

13.MP3/music

14.Drum

15.Trumpet

16.Wig

17.Computer

18.Rare Outfit (from code)

19.Glasses

20.Sunglasses

21. Racquets

22.Bow

23.Bow tie

Which leaves space for one-use items from, pencil, darts, diet soda, plant, hair gel, tools,shovel, and LOVE HONEY!

by the way, does anyone know a password for v3 from tamagotchi corner store that is not the pen or the clone thing? :D

if you do that would be great thanks :(

What is the Gramaphone? Please tell me soon. I am wondering because you only talk about it in one place.-Kim
a gramaphone is something that plays songs :furawatchi: :angry:

i hope it helps u

What is the Gramaphone? Please tell me soon. I am wondering because you only talk about it in one place.-Kim
Gramophones are record players. If you have one for your v3, use the music disk with it.

how do you delete items?

i have so many balls that i'm kinda fed up trying to remove some of the items which i dun bear to use. thanks to the 8 balls i own.. argh!

I knew that we could store to a max of 32 items. any idea how to delete or there's no solution to this problem?

If you go to the book icon and push present. Then you choose the item you want to delete the you push the b button. And when it says wrap? push a and then it will say trash? and if you want to delete the item you push b and it will be deleted :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I do it a different way.

First, I use all the shop codes.

Then the !! and the pen.

Then I look in the shop for chests, plants, shovel and the lamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back