I don't know if my tama is a connection or not

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyswan23

Reaction score
But then the Logo said"Tamagotchi" instead of"Tamagotchi connection like my other tama's do. Even my friends have" Tamagotchi Connection" written on theirs. But my Logo, to tell you the truth looks much better 'cause it doesn't look crowded. I know it's not a fake because it does the same as other tama's do. So I think it is a connexion or it is a connection except written differently. :huh:

I got my v3 today and it has Zebra Stripes on it :p

It might just be a different type of packaging. Could you post a pic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry some designs now have only tamagotchi on it ..even though I never seen one before there are a few out there like that and you probably got lucky and got it .

But then the Logo said"Tamagotchi" instead of"Tamagotchi connection like my other tama's do. Even my friends have" Tamagotchi Connection" written on theirs. But my Logo, to tell you the truth looks much better 'cause it doesn't look crowded. I know it's not a fake because it does the same as other tama's do. So I think it is a connexion or it is a connection except written differently. :huh: I got my v3 today and it has Zebra Stripes on it :p
i saw that type of same thing of connection that you have sold at target, there was a whole bunch of tamagotchi connection but was written like yours. let me ask you this lovelyswan23. was there a mametchi instead of a mimitchi on the logo?

This question has come up a couple of times lately. It seems some (all?) of the new designs are like this. I was in a store a couple of weeks ago, where they had a huge Tamagotchi V3 display. Only about half the designs had the "Tamagotchi Connection" logo; the rest had the "Tamagotchi" logo. Here's a photo of mine, which has the "Tamagotchi" logo: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=1846&count=y

When Toys R' Us got a shipment of the American v3 Connections, instead of the usaual Australian Connexion v3s, I bought one that just said "Tamgotchi". But some of my friends got ones that said "Tamagotchi Connection".

I guess it's normal for some to have just "Tamagotchi"

:kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

Did you try connecting it to any one?

My friend's tamagotchi is the same..

Hers does connect.....

Try connecting it and lets see <_< :hitodetchi: :unsure:

i saw that type of same thing of connection that you have sold at target, there was a whole bunch of tamagotchi connection but was written like yours. let me ask you this lovelyswan23. was there a mametchi instead of a mimitchi on the logo?
YEP!

what having a just tamagotchi is luky im the lukyest person in the world my 3 tamas are all just tamagotchi ;) YAY

Well the one's that have tamagotchi on it should not be a connection and should have a MAMETCHI on it.

Well mines the Blue Cama one (V3) and it just says tamagotchi

it connects. dont worry!!!

Mine only says tamagotchi too, got it from target, I don't think you have to worry :lol: , it probably just the new shipment.

it's a V3. :D hope that helps. Mine doesn't have the "connection" on it either. My friend's has a V2 and it has "connection" on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back