I don't know if my tama is a connection or not

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine from K-mart its a very new design it lite green with blue pink and purple daisies! it has tamagotchi written on top!

My friend mae got one from the same place a v3 with hearts and no tamagotchi written ontop but it still was a tama because of the bandaai thing

But then the Logo said"Tamagotchi" instead of"Tamagotchi connection like my other tama's do. Even my friends have" Tamagotchi Connection" written on theirs. But my Logo, to tell you the truth looks much better 'cause it doesn't look crowded. I know it's not a fake because it does the same as other tama's do. So I think it is a connexion or it is a connection except written differently. :rolleyes: I got my v3 today and it has Zebra Stripes on it :)
Don't worry, my pink w/ ribbons V3 (which died on 5th gen and I did NOT reset it or anything until it died) has only "Tamagotchi" on it aswell. Actually, it's my only Tamagotchi that has just "Tamagotchi" on it. My others all have "Tamagotchi Connection" or they're Entamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back