My V3 Log By ME! 2 tamas actually

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
POLITE REQUEST : Please DO NOT post replies in this log.

I am happy to receive PMs about my log as long as they don't break the site rules :furawatchi:

Ok My Tama is already an Adult it is the square headed one

one of my others died so im going to start it up now i need to start it up so it can mate with Chou and Frie!

Im Going to make it be a Girl named Jesse

I will EDIT A Bit Later On

I bought my white cloured V4 Today :furawatchi:

Finally! Melza's log, start date: 2nd Feb 07

4.42pmHatched and Named : jesse-Girl

Hour as a baby went by pretty quickly. I fed her 6 x Meal (cereal) and 4 x Snack (Fruit) t

5.18PM Evolved:?? Edited later

I keyed in all the V3 hop Codes

Last edited by a moderator:
real sorry i didn't get to edit or anything i forgot bout mi v3 log so anyways i changed jesse's battrie with my v2 which is a zukitchi which is going to mate with chou which in my v4 log is a pyonchitchi and Mel the sqaure headed thing is mating with Frie which is also in my v4 log so anyways i got mel on pause since she is already 7 years old should be turning 8 if i didnt have her on pause the matchmaker came i rejected! so no i just got to OMG Fries evolving tomorrow!!!!! sorry i should be writing about Chou and Frie in my v4 log but anywayz so lyk i was saying i dont no y but i mated my v3 the one tht age is oldest with the youngest and youngest and oldest for some reason well its 10.13pm so im not even tired a bit oh gotta go Cyaz update tomorrow after skool P.S: if ur wondering jesse evolved into a mizutamatchi!

real sorry i didn't get to edit or anything i forgot bout mi v3 log so anyways i changed jesse's battrie with my v2 which is a zukitchi which is going to mate with chou which in my v4 log is a pyonchitchi and Mel the sqaure headed thing is mating with Frie which is also in my v4 log so anyways i got mel on pause since she is already 7 years old should be turning 8 if i didnt have her on pause the matchmaker came i rejected! so no i just got to OMG Fries evolving tomorrow!!!!! sorry i should be writing about Chou and Frie in my v4 log but anywayz so lyk i was saying i dont no y but i mated my v3 the one tht age is oldest with the youngest and youngest and oldest for some reason well its 10.13pm so im not even tired a bit oh gotta go Cyaz update tomorrow after skool P.S: if ur wondering jesse evolved into a mizutamatchi!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....................................................SORRY FORGOT ABOUT MY LOG FOR GOOD THIS TIME:

IM ON THE 4TH GENE AND MY V2 RAN OUT OF BATTRIES!!!!!!!

OK MY GENERATIONS::

2ND NAMED: CANDI

Adult Sekitoritchi

teen: piropiroitchi 99lb absoulte bad care

3rd gene: name: Choc

Adult:megatchi

teen: piropiroitchi absoulote BAD CARE!!!!!!

4TH GENE NAME: LILY!

Care:?? only a teletchi

post when she evolves

EDIT:'

she evolved into a mizutamatchi

Ok I couldn't find this log but now that i have i can reply

I Got heapz of Updates tho.

Lily died a Gozarutchi I pressed A+C then i think it was Olly! he turned into a Megatchi had a Girl named her Kayla she turned into a Sekitoritchi then she had a Boy named Him Blake he turned into a maskitchi and died I pressed A+C A Boy I named Him Harry He Evolved into a Hinotamatchi and then a Kurotchi he got married to my v4 but never got his baby guess as soon as he went to my v4 i took the battrie out of him (experiment) and it worked he had no baby and later the next day he Died!!! So..... I pressed A+C Again And this time it was a Girl I named Her Kitty.

Now About Kitty I Paid no Attention whats so ever at Baby Stage cause it was 11.00pm and i was tired so in the morning when i woke up she was already awake and was a Mizutamatchi all her hearts were down so i filled her hungry hearts up and gave her 1 snack to keep her happy will i played a game with her kinda sister Allie(V4) cause she was hungry and very sad in the morning to. so I played with Allie to get her happy then I played With Kitty she hasnt gotten any training points which is very sad :eek: but i know a trick she could get heaps!!!!!!!!!

Her Status:

Design: Pink with love hearts

Name: Kitty

Stage: Mizutamatchi

Gen: Girl

Gene: 1

Weight: 10lb

Training: 1 (Going to full by the time shes a teen)

Anywayz better go think up some names for my alphabetical tamas.

Aww Kitty's rolling around her screen!!! :lol:

EDIT: 7.30pm

Kitty has now got 7 training points as well as Allie their abit over weight so i'm going to play with them soon.

Stage: Mizutamatchi

Training: 7/9

Anywayz you wont hear from until monday today is saturday cause its long weekend here is Aus. anywayz Cyaz i might beable to fit in a bit in the morning(Sunday)

I'm Back And you'll never guess what Kitty turned into

*Drum Roll Please*

Young mametchi!!!!!! and Her sister is A Young Memetchi

I Kinda Negelected them today which i feel bad for cause i'm not gonna get a Mametchi. :p But don't worry i will fix her up before she evolves tomorrow.

Stage: Young Mametchi

Weight: 20lb

Training: 8/9 (nearly there)

Any wayz i will update tomorrow after school.

[SIZE=13pt]Not Evolving?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Hmm..... Kitty Hasn't Evolved But Allie Has?

I will also be writing about My Other V3 Blue Surf Which is a Boy(Jamie) and was born the exact same time as my v4(Becky) they lose hearts at the exact same time and everything its really cute!!!!! They should Evolve in the morning.

Right Now Jamie is a Tamatchi and Becky is a Mizutamatchi.

Kitty Should Aslo evolve tomorrow Cause I reset and downloaded her. so i could show my friend something,

[SIZE=11pt]They're Status's[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Version: 3

Design: Pink love hearts

Weight: 22lb

Gp: 9585

Training: 9/9

Stage: Teen

Character: Young Mametchi

Design: Blue Surf wave

Name: Jamie

Gp: 750

Character: Young Mametchi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any way they're sleeping so i better go

[SIZE=14pt] Evoluation Day[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

OMG! Kitty Turned into A *Drum Roll Please*

.............................................................................................

..................................Mimiyoritchi...........................................

Finally A good care character. I wasnt expecting That I Was expecting A maskitchi or a BILL or a Kurotchi and all those other bad care characters.

Jamie Turned into a OBOTCHI!!!!!!! I might try for a Memetchi.

That's it Update tomorrow

I Got A New Tamagotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's: This One

It's A girl Named Scone

She turned into a Tamatchi Now shes Sleeping Zz...Zz...Zz...

Jamie Should be Evolving tomorrow and I'm marrying Kitty with my V4 Sam! they should get married tomorrow.

anyways thats it for today.

Exciting Day

Scone should be evolving anytime now,

she was due ages ago and she hasn't?

Awell.

Kitty got married and had a boy i will probably name him larry? or Locky? i like Locky so i will name him Locky.

She's leaving tomorrow night (Duh!) so far i have a Boy and a Girl and another girl including Scone,

Scone is Rolling around her screen again!

She should of evolved by now!!!!

Wait Shes evolving now and shes a Patapatatchi last one i had one of these it Died but! don't Worry Scone won't die,

They're sleeping now its late but i don't need to worry about school because it's friday YAY!!!!!!

anyways better get going.

Bye,

Scone, Kitty and Jamie.

[SIZE=14pt] Jamie's Ugly!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

I woke up late and Jamie had evoolved in to a UGLY!!!!!!!!!! Paparatchi!!!!!!!!!

Anyways The matchmaker better bring him a girl if not i'm taking the battrie out of him and putting in my other v3 thats a girl! and Kitty's fine so is Locky i havnt really checked them much cause i'm on tamatalk or feeding them well i have actually.

Locky has 2 step brothers and a sister his sister is the oldest and shes a harutchi.

he has 2 younger brothers that were born in the morning Locky's sisters name is Bondi his brothers names are: Sam's boy will either be Tyler or Toby? and Becky's will be: Cosmo.

anyways,

[SIZE=12pt]They're Status's[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Weight: 99lb

Gp: 8685

Training: 9/9

Stage: Adult

Character: Mimiyoritchi

Weight: 44lb

Gp: 2000

Training: 4/9

Character: Paparatchi

Design: Green w/ Flowers

Name: Scone

Gp: 4000

Training: 3/9

Character: patapatatchi

Thats all Folks,

I will Edit or Reply later at night.

Good-Bye talk soon,

Melanie, Kitty, Locky, Scone and Jamie.

[SIZE=21pt] Whittle Teletchi 2 Look after[/SIZE]

I sayed goog-bye to Kitty and Said hello to my whittle baby Locky He should evolve anytime soon prob about 15-20 mins he just got his praise i havnt fed him at all yet just cleaned his poop and cured him.

well its now a few mins till he evolves.

Jamie jus had a bath cause he was playing in the mud the rain made.

and Scone is sleeping Zz..Zz..Zz..

anyways here status

[SIZE=15pt]They're Status's[/SIZE]

Name: Locky

Gene: 2

Gp: 8605

Training: 1/9

Stage: Toddler

Character: Mizutamatchi

Gp: 4720

Training: 5/9

Update:

Locky evolved,

Into a Mizutamatchi.

Goog-night From

Melanie, Locky, Scone, Jamie.

[SIZE=17pt] Hmmmm. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Well Locky as you know is a Mizutamatchi and his 10 lb over weight but he will soon lose it, Scone should be evolving tomorrow maybe or on Tuesday.

Anyways I can't wait till Jamie finds a partner and i hope he gets a girl.

Soo.

I will End This with they're Stats

[SIZE=14pt]They're Status's[/SIZE]

Name: Locky

Gene: 2

Weight: 12lb

Gp: 8605

Training: 3/9

Stage: Toddler

Character: Mizutamatchi

Gp: 5580

Bye-Bye

Melanie(me) :furawatchi: , Scone :unsure: , Locky :D and Jamie :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]Heapzz Of Updatez[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Ok. Its been about a week since i updated.

.......................................................Locky................................................Well Locky Turned into a Hashitamatchi so i took bad care no games but i kept his happy hungry hearts full but he was asleep most of the time anyways. He then turned into a Sekitoritchi, so Yestarday Locky Got married to Scone. he has a Baby boy i will name him Matt. Locky should be leaving......Tonight!!!!! WooHooo. But so will Scone....... : (

......................................................Scone..................................................Scone Finally Evolved into a Tarakotchi I really think shes Cute! Well she got married to Locky and had Baby Boys, Her baby boys name is Toby. But that down side is that....that.........Shes.....shes leaving tonite!!!!!!! I'm so sad! Shes having her last Bath! in her shell but i'm sure she will have a bath in Tama planet. :blink:

.....................................................Jamie......................................................Well The matchmaker came and gave Jamie a Girl. 2 days later he left i named his daughter Kimmy and took the battrie out.

Well thats it for now pplz.

From,

Melanie(Me) :mimitchi: - Scone :blink: - Toby :huh: - Locky :p - Matt :mimitchi: .

[SIZE=14pt]Bye-Bye Scone. :lol: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Well I was awake at 12.00am last night so i watched Scone and Locky leave.

I straight away woke The babys up named tgem put the clock back to normal time and turned the sound of and went to sleep.

I woke up about 8.20am and they were awake Sick, Hungry, and sad. So i fed them 6 meals and i gave matt 1 snack while i played with Toby once i won GET i played with Matt and then whith Toby and them Matt again so its far!,

Matt has decided to get infront of his brother on what he does today he got his traiining points before Toby but in the end Toby ended up with 3 and Matt with 2 wonder why?

Well thats all i suppose at 8.00am or like 10 seconds later they both should evolve Hippip Hooray!! well i hope i dont get to much of bad characters tho. cause i'm obviously gonna get a bad adult but if i get a hikotchi i might try for mimitchi maybe not cause his a boy.

POLITE REQUEST : Please DO NOT post replies in this log.

I am happy to receive PMs about my log as long as they don't break the site rules

[SIZE=14pt]Afew Updates[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well Matt turned into a piropiroitchi and Toby turned into a hinotamatchi Well they will probably evolve tomorrow some time,

Well Toby and Matt are begging me to talk to you this is what Toby will write in:RED

And Matt in: Lime Green

Hi Tamatalk,

I'm Toby My brother is Matt His a Dumb Piropirupitchi did I spell it right? who cares its a stupid name anyways nor one can Spell it. Well i normal chase him with my Blazing Fire! he thinks his cool cause he comes from the planet Dumb Dumb. I come form the planet "SUN" Thats why my hairs always on fire, Te he he Well I weigh 15lb and guess what Dumb dumb weighs 50lb well gotta go have to let Dumb dumb over there have ago

Hi

I'm Matt,

I cat spel proerly but i can spel esy wrds well i'm a piropiroitchi i can spell dat perfect! well gitta gu!

Well we all gotta go now so its good-bye i cant update tomorrow cause of goin on holidays but i might be able to on friday BYE!!!

[SIZE=15pt] Last Update for awhile now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Well tomorrow i have an 2 and 1/2 hour drive from Melbourne to Shepparton well thats alright well yestarday I lost Toby some where before school and i told my dad if he finds it to pause him and when i got home i found him on the kitchen table Paused Toby had turned into a BILL Wait isnt that rare!? on v3???? well Matt Turned into a Paparatchi.

Ewwwwwww.

I think Toby's Cute! and Matt Ugly Well the poor little Toby wants ta talk to you.

But first Toby will be writing in: NAVY

And Matt: Lime Freen

Well heres Toby:

Hi Tamatalk,

I'm a Toby the Bill I come from planet SMARTIES and Matt Comes from the Planet "UGLY Dumb Dumbs" Well I was paused for a bit hehe never been paused in my life. well i dont think Melanie will be playing with us Much cause she got the new game Dogz on her game Boy But she will still look after us i think well i have to wait for the matchmaker to get married which should be soon i hope well i better go. Dumb Dumb has too talk AGAIN!

Hi

I'm Matt I learned to Spell now I'm a Paparatchi well gotta go

Well I gotta go to.

[SIZE=14pt]Saturday[/SIZE]

Well I'm Finally back! alot has happened. here is Saturday.

Well the Matchmaker should come tomorrow for matt but not Toby though is still to young.

Toby wants to talk.p

Toby the Bill says:

Hello, AGain

the matchmaker hasnt come yet i'm to young awell but if she doesnt come before Baily is an adult then i will get married to Baily.

Well gotta go It's getting late.

[SIZE=14pt]SUNDAY[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well Today the Matchmaker came for Matt and he had a girl I will name her Nelly, Well nothing much has happened today they just want to talk,

Toby the Bill says:

Hiyo,

The matchmakers coming tomorrow I hope! but if she doesnt come before baily's an adult then i'm getting married to Baily YAY!! Well gotta go "have to let the king of planet dumb dumbs talk"

Lots of love TOBY

Matt the paparatchi says:

W3ll i have to leave my little Nelly tomorrow, Well i hope shes taken care of well when i leave her she'll be upset but i think she should stop crying.

Bye from Matt.

[SIZE=14pt]They're Status:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Name: Toby

Gene: 2nd

Gp: 720

Training: 5/9

Character: BILL

Name: Matt

Gene: 3rd

Gp: 1760

Character: paparatchi

Well Gotta go From,

Toby, Matt and Nelly

[SIZE=19pt]Updates[/SIZE]

Well what i will do is i will but they're names like this........................Blah................. and right what happened. OK here goes.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

.........................................................Matt and Nelly.........................................................[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well I made Matt leave early named his daughter Nelly She turned into a Mizutamatchi she got sick the next day cause i went to my cousins but i fixed them up in the car.

then later that day she turned into a Hinatchi! YAY!! i cant remember if she got sick she weighed 20lbs when she evolved into a Dorotchi Nelly then got married to my v3 Wally(more about wally be low) They had Girls i will name her Polly, thats it.

[SIZE=14pt]...............................................Toby.....................................................Well Toby got married to Baily and had Boys i made them both leave early and named him Wally and Bailys Rikki. Well thats all about Toby I miss him heaps! :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well I will now also write about my V2(i only used him cause i needed a boy and he was already a adult)

Well my tamas name was: Chip, he was a Zukkitchi he got married to my v4 wafer. He had Boys. more about is son later.

[SIZE=14pt].................................................Wally................................................[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well Wally was a I think Kuchipatchi then her turned into a piropiroitchi then a Maskitchi kewl Wally then got married to Nelly and had Girls Yay! well i will name her Zoe, i kinda of miss wally even tho he was a Maskitchi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]........................................Polly & Zoe..........................................[/SIZE]

Well I took No care of Zoe and Polly at Baby stage and they both evolved into Tamatchis. A day later they evolved into Zoe: Hashitamatchi Ehh. Polly: Piropiroitchi I got a cute character once. Well i've tryed my best to look after 7 tamas they stayed alive but they did have Bad care. they r evolving tomorrow, Well Zoe will be getting married to Jesse who is evolving in the morning. he is currently a Oniontchi. well thats all about Zoe and Polly.

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

........................................................Jesse...................................................[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well Jesse had NO care when he was a Baby he turned into a Marutchi WHYYYY?????????? A Marutchi? why cant i get a Hitodetchi? i'm sick of Marutchis! anyway he then turned into a Oniontchi FREAKY I was just saying that i wanted a Oniotchi cause i hadnt had one in awhile and now i have one Thats weird. Well his evolving in the morning 8.03am i will set the clock forward so he doesnt evolve at 10.00am when he wakes up.

Well thats all for Today I will Update tomorrow.

[SIZE=14pt]Yay! they all evolved![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well in the morning my pet goat that we have to bottle feed (it mum died) woked me up. at 8.36am i went to bed at 12.00am so i got Jesse and set the clock to 10.37 and denn da den deh He evolved! he is now a Nyorotchi its this snake guy i had him on my v2 when i got my v3 (cause i started him again cause my v3 was a girl) the old times.

Well Today i went to my other cousins house and i looked after them but Zoe and Polly were sick i played games then fed them meals and played more games i set the time to 10.58am and finished losing all there weight until they didnt want to play anymore but i kept Pollys weight at 25lb and Zoe turned into a.....Dun dun dun......................Pipotchi! she had 6/6 happy and hungry full training kind of bad care and weighed 15lbs! Last time i got one of these it was a Hinatchi Boy named Troy! I used all my items on Zoe = Wig, Cap, Umbrella, Bow, Wings, Sunglasses and Ball she didnt win poor Zoe!.

Well i was sitting on my tamas at one stage and Polly went on Pause she still hasnt evolved she will soon tho. I hope!!

Well i'm thinking maybe Zoe and Polly with my v4 CRASH which is a Gozarutchi well i'm just thinking. I'll see soon. and Jesse with my other v4 Emma.

Well i dont think i've left anything?. I will Edit when Polly Evolves.

Latest posts

Back