My V3 Log By ME! 2 tamas actually

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Just a Quick update[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

I dont think Polly will evolve maybe in the morning i will have to post then i will wake her up early so she can evolve yea! thats right!

They are all sleeping now. I just love Zoe!! and i hope Polly turns into a Pyonkotchi!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Polly evolved[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well in the morning my goat woke me up again! i went to fed him after 10.00am i went to get my tamas from my room Polly evolved into a Mimiyoritchi Kewl another one!

Jesse got Married to my v4 Emma and had boys but he didnt get his cause i reset and downloaded him so he wouldnt get one. Jesse is now getting married to Polly I hope they have Girls and Zoe's getting married to Crash i hope she has boys,

Well thats all for today i suppose i got nothing to write about either so umm yea got skewl tomoz dang! well gotta go! getting late,

From Melanie(me) :furawatchi: , Jesse :kusatchi: , Zoe :wub: and Polly :(

[SIZE=14pt]Zoe's Leaving[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well for some reason Polly didnt get married with Jesse cause jesse connected with ?? and it didnt work for Polly so i'm not getting Polly Married or anything just gonna pause her until the others catch up.

Jesse got a Boy i wanted a Girl. Anyways, i will make Zoe leave soon so yeah thats it nothing much its 10.51pm and i got school tomorrow so i better go.

[SIZE=17pt]Zoe Left!!!!!!HitoDetChi!! :p :p :hitodetchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Well Zoe left and so Did Jesse I named Zoe's Son Abe I couldn't choose between Abe and Ace now i think Ace is cuter instead of Abe. Jesse left not that long ago i named his son Acorn wondering where i got the name? Well i got it from this book called Watership Down its about rabbits. His my favourite tama right now because................HIS NOT A MARUTCHI!!!!! BUT A........................................

..............................................................................................

..............................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................

................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................

......Bringing up da tension yet???

HitoDetChi Yay!!!!!!! Ohhhh! Abe turned into a Mizutamatchi. he will be evolving tomorrow Morning at 8.01am. Well nothing Really has happened with Polly tho. she fine. well thats it i suppose. My posts are getting short but dats cause i think not much has happened.

Well Bye-Bye From,

Melanie :huh: , Acorn :hitodetchi: , Abe :unsure: and Polly put da kettle on!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Evolved!!![/SIZE]

Well in the morning Abe evolved into a Nikatchi!? oh well. he did have very very bad care LOL.

Well around 6.10pm Acorn evolved Ohhhhhhh :) A Hinotamatchi? hmph! why????? i really want a Hiratchi thats like a flower thingy magiggy anyways the matchmaker came for Polly she would of gotten married to a Frankenstein thing but i said NO! well on my v4 if i get a Gozarutchi i will turn Polly into a oldtimer but only if i DONT get a maskitchi. or else shes the old timer.

Well nothing much today only that Acorn got sick once and Abe about twice or something.

Yep so i think Polly is now about 7 should pause her soon. or just take out her battrie so i dont waste it?

Well anyways thats it for now Acorn and Abe are sleeping so BYE :D

[SIZE=17pt] Sorry no updaty[/SIZE]

Well Today Acorn evolved after getting sick afew times low training,well i was expecting a zukkitchi like his grandfather but no he is a..............................Butterflytchi oh! how cute even tho it looks like his wearing a dress LOL Well he evolved 5/9 training 6/6 Happy/hungry. I am pleased even tho he did have bad care lol.

Well Abe still hasnt evolved from his Nikatchi costume lol. Well only because i reset and downloaded him cause he was dieing. so now i've had more time to fill his training bar which is now full he should evolve any minute now. i want either hashizoutchi or Tsunotchi. if i get a charcater i dont like then i will use hohotchi costume.

Well Polly got married to my v4 Gerry she had a Girls i will name her Rose.

oh 7.00pm better check da shop huh :p Abe evolved into a Maskitchi i entered in all of the shop codes got da secret costume and put it on Abe he is now a Hohotchi no one will know him as a maskitchi,

well thats all.

[SIZE=17pt]Sorry for not updating[/SIZE]

Well as you know i havnt updated for less than a week LOL Well Acorn had a Boy I named him Basil he turned into a Kinakomotchi oh if only i named him Rocky but i would i'd known? well just last night around 10pm he evolved into a........................U.F.Otchi Oh! it looks like a girl!. LOL Well He is now sleeping, i wanna try Mametchi.

Abe had a Baby Boy I named him Fredy He turned into a Kuchitamatchi and he his now a Hikotchi i want to get a Mimitchi he already got sick once though so now i think i have no chance, But i will try anyways,

Rose turned into a Tamatchi then Hashitamatchi sick when evolved. had kinda of bad care and turned into a Dorotchi just like her Grandma, Rose will probably get married to my v4 Tweety and either Freddy or Basil. Well i suppose thats all the updates, umm yeah,

Bye,

Me, Basil, Fredy and Rose

[SIZE=17pt] I think i'm on my way to Mimitchi and mametchi?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

well today,

Basil/Freddy were sleeping most of the day so their hearts didnt empty Basil hasnt gotten sick but freddy did yestarday so i really hope that freddy is a Mimitchi and Basil a Mametchi or at least one of them,

today Rose got married to my v4 Tweety but i reset and downloaded her before she even saw him he has a girl, Rose will now get married to Freddy, Freddy is evolving tomorrow and so is Basil Yay!!! i hope Rose has girls.

well i suppose thats it for today update tomorrow,

Bye-Bye from, Melanie, Basil, Freddy and Rose.

[SIZE=21pt]Good-Bye Log[/SIZE]

I Have Officially Declared the battries taken out of my tamas. they are just to much for me to look after at the same time as well as school. I will miss my tamas, but i still have my v4s.

as soon as i put my battries in my tamas i swear i will update! which is soon i hope because of school holidays (21st of September)

So B ye Bye Tamas and Peoplez that read this log.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I'm Back Already!!!![/SIZE]

Well one of my v4's Battries went flat so i put it in my v4. I put it in Freddy He was a Sekitoritchi and had a son i am now looking after Lee who is a Piropiroitchi. i have no idea how long the battrie will last though, if it does go flat i will put it in Basil!!!!

Well, i just finished a game of Heading and now Lee is also Heading off to sleep. GoOd-NiGhT

well this time i'm really going (the battrie went flat) so anyways Good-Bye for real this time LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back