°☺°♥°☺«♥«Mÿ V4 Tąmągötchî'§ Lög°☺°♥°☺»♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxytama

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hey!!!This is[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]°☺°♥°☺«♥«Mÿ V4 Tąmągötchî'§ Lög°☺°♥°☺»♥[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]My Layla:[/SIZE]

Just turned into a Ringotchi. She just got mail to leave her preschool & then got mail to go to school! She has Ms.Flower!!!

She is 1 year old, 3rd generation, 22LB, 3 training points.

Stats;

Intelligence:34

Fashion:40

&

Kindness:15.

I want her to turn into Makiko but she'll probably turn into Maidchi, but I don't mind cuz they're both cute!

This morning while she was still a child,a Puchitchi, she got a Fortune Letter:

Lovehearts:1

Health:2.

-Emma

Hey!!!

Today, Layla turns 3!!!

She'll probably turn into an adult today.

In the morning, her fortune was:

Lovehearts:3

Health:2.

The King came & gave her a ring, which she used.

There is a UFO in the shop, which she cannot buy:( because she only has 16050GP.

Her stats are:

Intelligence:76

Fashion:303

Social:47.

She will probably turn into Maidchi, but I want a Makiko:)I don't really mind though, cuz Maidchi's really cute too!

At the moment, she weighs 21LB.

She has 28 items in her inventory.

Bye for now!

-Emma:)

Yesterday, Layla turned into a Maidchi.

she got a Fortune letter this morning:

P:1

LH:2

H:1.

not a very good fortune:( :angry: But oh well. She's 2 years old, meant to be 3 but I reset & downloaded it 2 times. She should be receiving a job letter today. She has the UFO now!Currently, she weoghs 30LB. She has 31100p!!!!Pretty kewl:)

-Emma :D

My Layla left a few days ago. Now I have a gorgeous Mimitchi called Carla! First she was a Puchitchi, then a Ringotchi & now 5 minutes ago she turned into a Mimitchi!

She has 28900GP & 30 items. She has 5 training points.

Her life points are:

Intelligence:154

Fashion:43

Social:51!

G2G now, post more later!

Carla turns 4 today!She should be receiving her job letter today.

Her fortune letter that she just got reads:

Love:2

Health:2

A pretty good fortune! :) :huh: :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi: <<<<<There she is!

Then she got mail & the King came & gave her 900GP!!!Now she has 31600GP :)

Her stats are:

Intelligence:184

Fashion:43

Social:60.

Not much more to post. More later!

-Emma♥♥

Sorry,haven't posted for a while.In the time since my last post, Layla had a baby boy!I called him Sam!Sam eventually turned into a :huh: , going through being a young :huh: first. Sam had a baby boy with my friends :huh: who was like this :huh: with him(lol). My lil baby boy is called Harry & is a young :huh: !

His stats are:

Int.7

Fash.15

Soc.0

I can't really help it, cause I'm so busy, but I play with him lots on weekends.

He goes to school & has Mr Canvas.

Harry's a :( now!!!!!Oh, great, he just got mail & it's a snake!Time to make him fat!On the other hand, he just got a fortune letter which gave him full stars for points!!!He had a baby yesterday. My V2 had a girl & my V4 had a boy, to they can have babies with each other!!!!!!He works as a teacher & was a chef at first!!!!

Got to go!!!

Harry's baby boy is gone!!!I called him Tom & didn't take very good care of him, so he turned into a :nazotchi: ! Now I have a gorgeous lil :mellow: called Abby. She's getting mail & it's the King giving her 400 GP. She works as a doctor & should be getting the matchie today.Her stats are:

Int.40

Fas.34

Soc.1.

Lol, I don't have a lot of time to look after her.

Gotta go!

Latest posts

Back