(๑˘ᵕ˘)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vpetparent

Reaction score
hi, everyone!

I'm new to TamaTalk's forums, but I've been collecting for a few years now. I had some tamas while I was a child, but sadly they're gone :-(

after the pandemic hit, I went into some sort of tama hiatus but then, a bit more than two years ago, I've been fully focusing on collecting again, both tamas and vpets.

I grew quite a large collection in these two years and still have more stuff hiding somewhere :ichigotchi:
I've really been enjoying discovering virtual pets, both vintage and new, so if you know of any obscure, cool and rare virtual pets please let me know, I love to learn about those!

I'm a pretty laid back collector, with no rush or pressure on myself to get a specific character or even to run a tama, because adulting is hard and life gets in the way.
right now I'm running my transparent purple v2, after having run the uni (RIP buddy) and a mymeebas.

even though I don't post often (because, again, adulting is hard sometimes), my IG username is the same name I have here, if you're interested in reaching out! I'm in Europe, and would love to connect with people from anywhere happy2

hoping to meet great people! :wub:
nen

Welcome to TamaTalk! The only modern vpets that i find to be worth it besides Tamagotchi and Digimon are the modern Gigapets! They have some super neat features if ya want something cheap that sorta lies between the vintage and connection eras in terms of complexity! Hope to see you around on the forums ^_^

Welcome to TamaTalk! The only modern vpets that i find to be worth it besides Tamagotchi and Digimon are the modern Gigapets! They have some super neat features if ya want something cheap that sorta lies between the vintage and connection eras in terms of complexity! Hope to see you around on the forums ^_^
thanks for your hospitality!! I've bought my first gigapets this year!!! I got the frog and it's so precious 🥺

Latest posts

Back