•♣•♣•V3 GENIE LAMP!•♣•♣•

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Generation12

Reaction score
I just bought a Genie Lamp on my V3 for 700pts. The first time I used it, a big puff of smoke came out of it and my tama got mad. The second time, I got 5000pts! The third time, a lightning cloud came out and zapped my tama. If you have used a Genie Lamp before, what did you get?

I just bought a Genie Lamp on my V3 for 700pts. The first time I used it, a big puff of smoke came out of it and my tama got mad. The second time, I got 5000pts! The third time, a lightning cloud came out and zapped my tama. If you have used a Genie Lamp before, what did you get?
LUCKY!! both timesw i've tried nothing happened.

hey, do u know what the chest does?

LUCKY!! both timesw i've tried nothing happened.hey, do u know what the chest does?
Well, I just bought a chest and it turned my teenager into a baby. Then it danced around for a minute, then turned back into a teenager. I'm not sure if it does this every time, but it was still really cool.

My friend and I just bought another chest and mine gave me 200pts and hers gave her a bowtie. They are really cool!

wow...reading all the cool new things makes me really want a tama. BUT NO! i'm not getting one until i find the black one!!!

*bamcr who should really be doing hw*

QUOTE:

Well, I just bought a chest and it turned my teenager into a baby. Then it danced around for a minute, then turned back into a teenager. I'm not sure if it does this every time, but it was still really cool.

---------------------

Wow, that happened to mine as well, except it got REALLY angry, and lost all Hungry and Happy Hearts!

The chest turned my adult into an oldie and back into and adult, and it lost all its happiness. ^_^

whenever the chest terns y tama into a baby or an adalt all the happy goes down and all the hungery goes down. but the jenie lamp gave me 5000 pts too!! :D but my freind told me she herd of a tama that got killed by a thunderstorm!!!!! :eek: :D :( so whenever a thunderstorm comes from the lamp, WATCH OUT!!!!!!!! :eek: :huh: :D :angry: :(

That's scary about a tama got killed in the thunderstorm ....when I got a genie lamp I got thunderstorms :D , 3,000gp and Nothing , tunred into a baby, and tunred into a oldie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well lets see

I used the lamp, The fricken Genie zapped my tamagotchi to a old fart! Zapped it back and my tamagotchi lost all its happy and hungry hearts! I got points from him one time I think, alot of times nothing happened

StarTama....WHY did you have to bump this? It was made five months ago, and nobody likes to see things bumped to the first page! Now it's got everybody going and posting here and bumping.....*sighs* Dontcha just hate bumped up topics??

Regards, TGD :D

i have had a lamp 3 times. The first ime i got nothing :angry: the second time i got a storm cloud :angry: the last time i got ... 1000points ^_^ oh by the way if there is a rod in your shop BUY IT! you can catch fish, cans, and, wait for it..POINTS! but when you catch points you lose the rod :angry: :angry: :angry:

a fishing pole that gave me 8000 points !

and the thunder storm doesnt kill your tama :rolleyes:

LUCKY! I've gotten the Lamp 3 times and every single time I got a puff of smoke and then NOTHING! I've pretty much given up on the Lamp, I'll stick to the Chest.

TG4E :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back