⋆ Popgotchi's (Inconsistent) Tamagotchi Log [ Music Star // 4U ] ⋆

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
February 25

When Francine woke up today, I set the time forward to 4:59pm so that she could attend the concert and get the prestigious award! After their first performance of the day, they achieved it! As usual, King Gotchi came to award All Star with their award, and then I set the time back to 9:29am so that Francine could get the maximum wage of 10,000,000 Gotchi points. Thankfully Francine managed to get the Pop award, as I've been trying to get Diana to change into Pop in the previous generation ^^"

February 26

Francine got another 10,000,000 in her assets so I'm hoping that the Music Shop or Boutique will be in stock soon so we can buy it. Some other good foods were in stock such as the Steak, Donut and Deluxe Pudding. I wish the Music Star was able to hold more food because I really like the design of some like the Chocolate Cake. Or maybe I wasn't able to catch a shop restock with those items because I was too busy.

During the evening, All Star performed in front of their usual large crowds to retain their solid 1st Star Ranking. After three tiring performances, Francine got fed a Sandwich, Sushi and Crepe before she drifted off to sleep for the night.

Francine (Mimitchi) 3G

2 yrs old, 26 lb

Tone: 920

Rhythm: 909

Original: 916

Music genre: Pop

Toy: Panda

Instrument: Headphones

February 27

I figured out that Francine's favourite snack are Smoothies! Still no Music Shop or Boutique in the shop though...

Francine went to practice with her band in the morning so they can form close bonds (I also sort of want either one of the band members to marry her! XD). I maxed out all three of Francine's skills just so that the next generation would be able to inherit as much as they can, which is 25% of the parent's. The games do get a bit boring and repetitive after some time, but I persevere on.

Francine (Mimitchi) 3G

3 yrs old, 25 lb

Tone: 999

Rhythm: 999

Original: 999

Music genre: Pop

Toy: Panda

Instrument: Headphones

Last edited by a moderator:
//peeps// am i allowed to revive my own thread?

I'm getting back into the Tamagotchi phase and my v6 is up and running once again! Wow, the last time I posted was 8 months ago…crazy fast o.o
Speaking of crazy fast, school is about to end and the end of year exams are coming up in roughly 3 weeks. What better way to cope with stress than to boot up a certain little egg shaped device?

What has happened so far over the past week is that Francine--my Mimitchi--found a partner! It's Togetchi! I actually wanted her to become partners with one of her band members (Mametchi or Kuromametchi) but;
1) I was too lazy to get the band to practice
2) I suck at that game/my buttons are a bit…sticky and hard to press? That, and I have big fingers
3) I didn't have the time or energy to dedicate myself into doing that repetitively over and over again

I'm fine with Togetchi anyways ^^
They had a male Petitchi, which was what I was hoping for since you can get Kuromametchi in the even generations for the male characters (duh lol). I'm hoping that I'll end up getting Kuromametchi in the fourth generation because he's one of my favourite characters <3

As I was about to sleep, I saw the screen flicker on with Mimitchi and Togetchi sitting down on either side of their baby and I knew it was time for them to leave Petitchi in my care. This was my first time to witness the parents departing their child, too! I remember seeing it happen only once on either my v3 or v4.

I named Petitchi "Kurochi" in hopes of eventually raising a Kuromametchi ( i'll cry if i end up getting another adult tama ;w; ) and right now he's evolved into Kuribotchi. I've got him paused over the past couple of days because I didn't have enough time to train him up, but it'll be running within the next few days!

Ah, in other news, I managed to get my hands on a Tamagotchi 4U!
The first time I heard of a coloured Tamagotchi was 3 years ago--the Tamagotchi Plus Colour, I think. I was blown away back then lol…I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Then after a while, I lost interest with Tamagotchi and ever since it's been random phases where I suddenly want to play with it again.

I saw the releases of the iD, iDL, P's, 4U, 4U+ and now the M!X. I liked to watch YouTube vids they unbox/review these Tamas just so I could see what the coloured versions look like and to see their new features. I must say, I absolutely LOVE the designs for the shells and even the boxes. The downside to these Japanese coloured Tamagotchis is that I could only buy them online, but boy they do not come cheaply :(
Especially for someone like me who lives in New Zealand. International shipping to here is ridiculous. One example of this is when I wanted to buy a certain shirt that was on sale for ~$25NZD, but the shipping/duty fees was an extra $20+! I'd be paying for roughly the full price of the shirt by then ;-;

From time to time, I check a NZ website where you can sell second hand or resell brand new goods. I search up Tamagotchis for fun to see if anyone here also felt the same nostalgia/longing for a Tama like I did. I saw the occasional v3s and v4s up for sale, and this week I saw something special that caught my eye…a 4U for $30.
$30 in NZ currency is the cheapest that I've seen, and I managed to persuade my parents to get it for me (despite them bombarding me with statements such as "You're too old for this" and "Don't you already have 3 of those?"). It arrived today in the afternoon and I was super excited! The Tamagotchi itself is second hand, but it doesn't have any cracks/scratches/damage visible. The box has a tiny dent in the bottom left but I didn't mind. Oh and it's the blue 4U. I'm late to the party, but the price has dropped considerably for me (i swear once i get my own job and income i'll be able to buy as many as i can without my parents judging me)

When I took it out of its packaging, I was surprised to see how small the box was. It's approximately 12cm in height and 8cm in length and was able to fit into my hand pretty well. I was expecting it to be a lot bigger from the unboxing videos that I've seen on YouTube. The Japanese Hiragana/Katakana wasn't a problem for me to read but the text either scrolled too fast or went away before I got the chance to translate it. I'll catch on soon enough.
One complaint that I have with the 4U is the lack of an actual Pause feature like in the v3 and v6 where you press A and B together. Apparently the alternative to this is to take your Tama to the babysitter or school, but I'd rather pause it altogether. The other thing that irks me is the 4U App. I have a Galaxy S5 SM-G900I and it can't transfer DLC to the 4U…There's so much cool stuff on the App but sadly I can't get any of it. There's no other way to transfer it too, right?

Regardless, I am so excited to play with the 4U! My first coloured Tama~ I'm not sure if I should make another entire thread dedicated to the 4U as it seems like a bit of a hassle/spam with 2 threads but the title of this is the v6 log. I could try and change the title to fit it, I guess.

Got a size comparison of my v6, Tama-Go and 4U together:

KPhGKkP.jpg

Currently not running the Tama-Go, but it is much much thicker than the other two (don't mind the charms on the v6 either, haha)

G4Zm21R.jpg
s0NuunX.jpg

My lil Hiyayatchi lol. I was also surprised to see that you couldn't nickname it like in the v6 or Tama-Go. The minigames only offered 200 Gotchi points at a time too, but they were pretty simple and quick to do.

nossZMC.jpg

The first thing I bought was the Sweets interior because I love anything that is sweets themed XD

I'm glad that it lasts until you decide to change it to another interior rather than lasting for that day. I continued to play the Bowling game at TamaDepa and bought all 5 of the items needed for the Skill points at school. I still don't really know much about that yet except for the fact that these can be used to change an Adult Tama's personality.

I didn't get pictures yesterday, but Hiyayatchi went to the Cafe/Restaurant too. Didn't have that much Gotchi points so I treated her to 100G Gyoza and Ice Cream. She also learnt all three of her basic skills.

The Tama Babysitter came to assist with taking care of her whilst I was at school today. I guess this makes up for the pause feature :mellow:

4U

I took Hiyayatchi to the park and played some more games because I need them Gotchi points man :D
It's now able to go to the bathroom by itself and whatnot so that's very convenient. And when I was minding my own business...

NzAUrLQ.jpg
lDIfmBC.jpg

\ \ S h e e v o l v e d i n t o L o v e l i t c h i ! / /

I wasn't too sure about the school skills and how to get them. I've seen that a certain amount of skill points in a category lets it evolve into a certain adult Tama. I bought all of the study equipment needed but I need to figure that out too.

As Lovelitchi, she tried on an outfit and she looks super cute!

ux3vEy8.jpg
MFrtwpx.jpg
4H3FfoT.jpg

Little princess ^^

That's about it from my 4U. I tried checking out the school but it was still the worm dude. Was interacting with it the equivalent of going to school and obtaining skills? The Matchmaker didn't offer me anything new either. Lovelitchi was still decorating cakes (she's still 2 y/o, if that's the problem)

Music Star

I didn't do a lot today with Kurochi. I played the music games and made it attend school a few times to interact with its peers too.

Two hours after he went to sleep, he grew into Hitotamatchi. I'll have to pay more attention to him if I I want a Kuromametchi.

(p.s: please don't mind my hand in the pics, haha)

4U

Had a really eventful day with Lovelitchi~

Before I begin, on days without school I wake up around 9-11 compared to my Tamas waking up at 7 in the morning. Blegh, I had to set the time 4 hours back on both of my Tamagotchis so that I won't wake up to upset/dying pets. Alrighty!

KXpiIh0.jpg

Sweet little princess sleeping. I find it funny that despite the Sweets interior being used, the bedroom will always be the same one. Love seeing the night sky out of the window, but I wouldn't leave the curtains and lights on if I was going to sleep :D

As soon as she woke up, she quickly went to the toilet. I praised her of being able to take care of herself and fed her some rice...only to find out that it's one of her foods that she dislikes! I'll keep that in mind from now on. We set off to the park and met up with a mysterious Tamagotchi who offered us some items. It included a piano, sketchbook and an oven. There was also a 50% off discount, so I bought the oven as it was going for 850G (if my memory is good after waking up). I started to take Lovelitchi to school and she met up with all five of the respective teachers. She attended 2-3 times of each course and then I got tired lol.

I started to begin working on the four leaf Clover, aka the Happy Symbols (I always called it the clover since I had no idea what the proper name for it was). By changing her outfit and accessory, I managed to obtain two pieces of the Clover;

LPeJbHS.jpg
dCTL4jw.jpg
YmZAU9X.jpg

The animation was so cute! The blue piece was the first one I got. Then I got the pink and green one; the pink from changing her accessory and the green from treating her to a Strawberry at the Restaurant/Cafe.

FJtogvJ.jpg
vkhpPKU.jpg
G8ATsNv.jpg
vOKXGnw.jpg

I heard that for the last one, it needs to be at least 48 hours (or 72...I don't remember if that figure was for the 4U or not) old into their adult stage.

I also tried out the Matchmaker again. Lovelitchi was 2 years old but she was still helping to make cakes. I dunno if I need to wait for her to turn a specific age before being able to marry or having to get all of her Happy Symbols first. Not that I'm in any rush to marry her off of anything! I want to get Lovely Fire too.

After looking through some guides on YT, I learned that the 4U can connect with my phone to play a slot minigame and unlock a few sceneries. These included strolling through the streets and meeting another Tamagotchi character, going to a spa and being greeted by the Matchmaker and Mametchi in a house structure. I got three Oyajitchi Bromide and I have no idea what these do...I tried to get Lovelitchi to use it but she disliked it. I also got a 50% off coupon that went underneath the Special items section, so I'm guessing that it will just take effect without me doing anything? Other than that, I took Lovelitchi bowling again because I need them G points.

Music Star

Most of my dedication went to my 4U for now :p

When I was going to set the time back by 4 hours to prevent it from being upset when I wake up, I accidentally pressed on C and A to wake him up! Oh I hope this won't count as neglectful care...otherwise my chances of getting a Kuromametchi is gone :(

I did the three Music games again to get his skills up into the 500's. He hasn't met with his band yet, but I changed the time to 12:30PM so he can receive his instrument. He got a Trombone! I need the 1st Ranking Award for Latin, Asian, R&B and Rock. Kurochi has recently switched from R&B to Pop and back to R&B again. I gave him the Trombone to see if it will stay R&B.

My pics for post #25 seem to give an error :(

I assumed that I could delete them after uploading them here without having it become removed, but lesson learned.

4U

I let Lovelitchi attend school again to get her skills. Lovelitchi also obtained the Art skill but I can't find the image...that, and it's almost 1 in the morning and I need to go sleep soon (Plus my laptop was acting up in the afternoon...Some icons for files or apps disappear and sometimes when I open a folder there is nothing in it even though there are pics/files)

EaiBebf.png

And what happens after Lovelitchi got all of the skills?

86kk1kM.png

It's L o v e l y F i r e !

Yay, my first adult personality form!

s11Rgst.jpg
Gotta go fast

oeo5m4f.jpg
//aggressively shoves Gotchi points//

Oyajitchi came visiting twice and I bought the Pocky biscuits(?) and the Okonomiyaki. Haven't used them yet. Another Tamagotchi came to visit at around 5pm and Lovelitchi crafted one of those novelty glasses and moustache accessory. She got 500G in return.

After leaving Lovelitchi alone for the rest of the day, she got her last Happy Symbol piece.

lDGyEhW.jpg
YCuAOYO.jpg
b0foDg4.jpg

And then her character appeared on the TamaTomo list :lol:

I also tried to take her to the Matchmaker today to see if she will be able to find a partner. I didn't marry her off today as I want to spend some more time with my little princess, but the three partners that came were...

Xwtf6la.jpg
\

Eeee Kuromametchi! :wub: It's good to know that you can cancel and exit out of the Matchmaker and click back onto it on the same day rather than only getting one opportunity per day. I want to leave Lovelitchi's partner up to chance, but I'm already leaning towards Kuromametchi (I guess you can tell I love Kuromametchi XD). On a YT vid, I saw that the partners immediately leave and they get a new egg immediately. I thought that the parents will spend 24 hours together with their child and then send them off like in the Tama-Go :huh:

Music Star

Again, not as event fulfilled as my 4U recounts, but Kurochi evolved into...

~ K u r o m a m e t c h i ~

99bY7ny.jpg

Yes!! I thought that accidentally waking him up would affect his adult evolution but I guess not.

Then I paused the Tama afterwards because I needed to finish off some Design work which is due tomorrow (or today, since it's already past midnight by now).

Kuromametchi is so cute <3

I also want to get Kuromametchi on my 4U. Kuromametchi-Senpai startled me at first, seeing those long legs. It's impossible for me to get that personality stage because I'd need to connect with Orenetchi on another 4U/4U+ which I don't have

Didn't have time to post yesterday, but what happened was Lovelitchi had a few visitors and she did a few favours for them;

auqUFae.jpg
8h6eu4p.jpg
BoAQDno.jpg
K7HJMEE.jpg

The house/grass changed, I think...I could have sworn the broken Imgur images had a different exterior. They gave Gotchi points very generously being either 1000G or 2000G, which was really nice since the minigames only offer 200G for each perfect play. I wanted to marry Lovelitchi off so that I could start with the next generation, but now that these visitors will come, I'm going to keep her under my care for a few more days for them Gotchi points ;) Those meals at the restaurant don't come cheap!

Started to rain in the evening.

hCTzXPq.jpg

She doesn't like the rain...it looks nice though. It was pouring very heavily all of a sudden in the morning for 5 minutes and then it stopped. Completely. And then the sun came out. That's Auckland weather for you in October. I don't know if there's a rainbow scene in the 4U. I hope there is!

Lovelitchi also hung out at the spa in...Kuchi Forest, I think.

PMtohlX.jpg

Nothing too new today. I changed the time so that the visitors could come and Lovelitchi is 6 years old right now. They grow up so fast :mellow:

Oh and my laptop ended up fixing itself? When I first encountered the problem, I went to do a system restore but it was stuck on "installing update 1 of 8" (the dots were still moving). After a force shut down my laptop gave me the error saying how the system restore failed because I powered it off. And then everything was back to normal???? All of the icons were back and all of my folders were visible again...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Didn't have time to post yesterday again)

I couldn't wait any longer so I lead Lovelitchi to the Matchmaker to find her partner.

Sq0luup.jpg
Off she goes!

v4gosG6.jpg
jvRg0WU.jpg
5QjPDx1.jpg

First Tama that came up was Kuromametchi~ Like the first time <3

I had originally planned to marry her to Kuromametchi and it's done! 4U didn't include the kissing animation
imageproxy.php

A flashback to Lovelitchi's life followed. Very nice way to send her off ;w;/

RWz0YQI.jpg
O5BBFKC.jpg

Only two pics though ^^; From that little baby to an enthusiastic adult...they grow up so fast
imageproxy.php

Lovelitchi is now living happily with Kuromametchi and left me to take care of their baby. Still a little disappointed that the parent/s don't stay with their child for 24 hours
imageproxy.php

feE9szj.jpg

Egg hatched after a minute or so. Hatched a cute baby Yochitchi!

ukgAsYE.jpg

After a few seconds...

tWz7G2z.jpg

Battery is dead XP

After one whole week of running my 4U, one of my batteries fell flat. So I quickly replaced that one with a fresh battery, popped the back on and downloaded the saved data. I was scared that I'd accidentally reset my data by pressing the wrong button
imageproxy.php

I forgot how needy the babies were...pooping and getting hungry after every 5 minutes! Took him to the park and restaurant to be greeted by a familiar someone!

JH0Re0d.jpg
LbGobjq.jpg

His mama! (I think Lovelitchi in the park is her? Never been visited by a Lovelitchi before)

Yochitchi grew tired from pooping continuously and decided to take a nap in the sunset.

C6nNlEc.jpg

He was also misbehaving a lot when it came to feeding him rice from the fridge, making a big fuss of the room. The third time I fed him he started to do that.

I was revising and going over my notes whilst taking care of Yochitchi. The sound of his evolution startled me and he grew into...Fuyofuyotchi, who resembles a blue jellyfish!

DZEekHM.jpg
MeSCl2K.jpg

Very cute! Stopped pooping continuously too. Time to potty train him instead so he can take care of his own business from now on.

I want him to grow into Kuromametchi. I used the Soccer Ball on him for at least 13 times by now. Maybe he'll grow overnight, seeing how Lovelitchi was 2 years old when she turned to an adult.

I might start logging every 1-2 days now, seeing that either

- nothing interesting happens, i.e the same routine

- I forget to update/upload the pics

- no time on that day

Images are also merged so it won't take as much space and won't reach the image limit ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woke up to see Halloween decoration spread all around the room to celebrate the upcoming event. The blanket has a nice pattern too.

BKkzRdD.jpg

Met Mimitchi at the park in the morning. I wish we can get her through regular play...one of my other favourite Tamas :(

\
yH8GW6P.png

Beep beep it's that time again. Blue jellyfish grew into Kuromametchi!! <3

Love the cool, suave Mametchi counterpart :D

jfCzpdi.jpg

Took Kuromametchi out to play soccer with his other friends. Look at him go~ Scoring a goal with a kick from...outer space?

After breaking a sweat or two, he deserved some pizza from the Restaurant. His mama joined him for the meal

ubhypJv.jpg
Yum yum!

XTxXxY6.jpg

Started to work on the Tamatomo pieces. I didn't like any of the outfits/accessories on him. I feel like none of them are on his level of coolness XD

well...if i could download clothing from the 4u app, i'd definitely have him wear something but that's not the case, sadly...

But for the lols

bhYNIez.jpg

Made him wear dresses and he didn't retaliate (surprisingly). He loved it :D :D :D but I still removed it

eSU4nVr.jpg

Changed the interior too, so that the colour scheme can fit Kuromametchi more

I will definitely cherish him until the day that he marries off with a lovely lady~ would love to keep him forever tbh

(Combined, this is for 30th and 31st October)

Kuromametchi went for a quick stroll in the park in the morning to find three green rabbit like Tamas waiting there.

Uye6mX5.jpg

They wanted him to help out with picking up any rubbish and spruce up the scene. He got an item called the Eco Badge from the three. I have no idea what effect they have :s

I wish I got the discount item instead...

Our next visitor was...

KRK2mjn.jpg

Lovelin! (lowkey it's his mother :p )

He turned into such a fanboy that his form changed into Otakuromame. Not something that I thought I'd see Kuromametchi turn into!

IxHQ6Ei.jpg

Kuromametchi was also attending school to get his skills throughout the day. In the evening, he got his final TamaTomo piece. The picture of him when I click onto the book/history icon was Otakuromame.

Decided to take a pic of my Music Star and 4U together with Kuromametchis c:

2KGQySo.jpg

Trying to work on getting Kuromametchi on my TamaGo too. I found the TamaGo to be pretty dull after the first few weeks of playing it back when I got it. The Training bar wasn't really clear to me and I ended up getting Marotchi in 3 of my 10 generations which signals bad care :angry:

---------------------

I'm a bit upset that the TamaDepa items/food wouldn't be on rotation. Like in the TamaGo or v6, the items in the shops would change everyday to give some variety, but not in the 4U :(

Makes it a bit bland.

Anyways, I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Only two people came around to ring our doorbell :v

Really late and inconsistent again -_-

I also got a Kuromametchi on my Tama-Go. All 3 of my Tamagotchis (excluding v3 because he wasn't in it) have him!

DsIulc3.jpg

Apologies for my hand being in the way. Tama-Go would be wobbling around because of its round back.

4U

A lot went on within the past week on this. I let Kuromametchi go to the Matchmaker now that all 3 Tamagotchis got him.

GRvBZ6F.jpg

Married him with Melodytchi because she sort of matches Kuromametchi :wub:

Then his life cycle played out once again. From Yochitchi, to Fuyofuyotchi and then to Kuromametchi. I would have really liked the Baby-Toddler-Teen-Adult cycle though. Within 3 days you can get the adult character which is a bit too quick for me.

Their child was another Yochitchi.

bSz6Yn0.jpg

Took him to the park to see if Kuromametchi would appear. Lovelitchi did as well! It's a bit weird, since all of their ancestors are still in their Adult stage rather than being an Oldie ^^;

Yochitchi grew into Pokapokatchi

sCsJDr2.jpg
VKcrMqU.jpg

A lot more happened after this, but I'll post it separately later.

Music Star

I continued to run this again after having Kuromametchi on my Tama-Go too (a bit obsessed, no?)

Kurochi's band consisted of himself, Kuchipatchi and Shimashimatchi. I called the band Tachi because it was the first thing that came up in my mind.

They changed genres from RnB to Jazz, and back and forth. Sadly, Tachi didn't pass the first two times ( thanks Shimashimatchi >.> )

mQifAWL.jpg
XPfcx7i.png

-------------------------------

My 4U kept displaying the dead battery symbol every 2 days or so...When I tested out the batteries, they weren't flat but I changed them nonetheless. I decided to clean up the 4U if it was some dust that was screwing it up and that seemed to fix it.

Omg my computer kept acting up and giving me the weird problem with folders showing up empty! :(

Couldn't resize or upload any pictures to go with the post, so I didn't make an entry. After waiting for the laptop to go through a factory reset, numerous Windows updates and the update to 8.1, everything should be ok now

I was supposed to update my log when I finished my last exam, but I couldn't wait to play Pokemon Moon first XD

I'm a few generations behind on posting by now because of that...Images and posts will come shortly

4U

From Pokapokatchi, I decided to raise him by making him use the Fry Pan to get the lovable green Kuchipatchi :lol:

Kuchipatchi isn't one of my "favourites", but he's still a pretty cute and iconic character that you can't help but love

tYCGngK.png

He was already over 40g in weight (as you can tell from the third pic), so Kuchipatchi took on his Kuchipatchin form. Like a tennis ball :wub:

7RjrU6F.png
\

Kuchipatchin was an expert with the oven, baking delicious desserts despite having small stubby arms and a huge round body :D :D

p1IdwbL.png

I decided to change the interior and icon background to fit Kuchipatchi better. There's the Sweets interior but I already had it for Lovelitchi

Soon I earned all four of Kuchpatchi's happy symbols, and then he married Memetchi. Their baby was Yochitchi (yup, again! I really wanted a girl at this point)

Not much was different in the baby and toddler stage. Yochitchi grew into Pokapokatchi and I made him interact with the Science kit to get Mametchi, who took on his Lab-Mametchi personality

6G2IrSC.png

I'm going to change the interior and icon background for each generation to the most fitting/appealing ones for variation. Plus, what was I going to do with the Gotchi points I had? Gave Lab-Mametchi the laboratory interior for him to carry out his little experiments :newmametchi:

He met a huge fan in the park! Anyone can see it's Himespetchi in disguise :D huge fangirl lol

Those anime-like eyes though :eek:

I asked my friend to choose the Tama for him to get married to. She didn't know their names, so she said the "bald pink one" XDD

And so, a new generation emerges! This time I finally got Ufufutchi

2bB9NsJ.png

She grew into the extremely adorable Pannakotchi! She takes the leaf off of her head when she sleeps, making her look like a huge blob and that's hilarious

Pannakotchi grew into Melodytchi. I originally wanted to get Memetchi first since she was one of the big three, but I also wanted to raise a character that I never did in my other Tamas

1vAcRbV.png

Ultimate violinist Melodytchi! I wish Makiko was a character that you can raise regularly...I love her design :c

We're getting closer to the current date, and on November 23, the 4U beeped an unfamiliar tune which brought me to my attention

0ntlkQ2.png

She exclaimed that it was Mametchi's birthday and she immediately designed a birthday card and gift. I'm a huge sucker for pixel food/sweets

The restaurant was also specially decorated to celebrate Mametchi's day. He came in to see that nobody was there, and then the lights went out. When it came back, Melodytchi brought out a gift and wished him a Happy Birthday. A unique meal was served to the both of them to commemorate Mametchi's birthday (roughly translates to "Party Lunch"). It was also the date for 20 years of Tamagotchi! Can't believe that Pokemon and Tamagotchi were released in the same year. One of the better things that happened during the year of 2016

yNafcuq.png

Sorry for the differing quality, but Melodytchi become OyaMelodytchi. I personally didn't really like this form but it didn't bug me too much

Two days later, she turned back to normal. For some reason, she had a crown on her head. I didn't give her any accessories or outfits to wear before her OyaMelodytchi appearance, so that was pretty weird

0g83Zrk.png

Since it was already on, I decided to give her an outfit to match. And off she went to the Matchmaker, getting married to Mametchi, seeing her life cycle and starting the next generation yet again. This is now up to date, as the 4U displayed the dead batteries screen again. Haven't changed them yet either. Right after the egg hatched into Yochitchi, I got the screen

Latest posts

Back