☆ LGBTIA+ ♡

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

horse_raisins

Reaction score
Hi there!! I'm sorry if there's already a thread on this but I wanted to make this just in case since I haven't seen anything on here about it.

As I described in the "What is your sexuality?" thread, I'm a panromantic/heterosexual demigirl. I knew I was panromantic for quite some time but I only figured out the demigirl part a few days ago.

Being trans is really interesting for me but I love identifying as a demigirl because it really fits me and makes me happy. ☆

Is there anyone out there who would like to discuss this kind of stuff? I'd love to see your stories and learn about your pronouns and identities.

This is more of a general discussion of being LGBTIA+ and I know some people have had bad experiences with the term queer, so I wont use that if it makes you uncomfortable.

Hi there!! I'm sorry if there's already a thread on this but I wanted to make this just in case since I haven't seen anything on here about it....

...Is there anyone out there who would like to discuss this kind of stuff? I'd love to see your stories and learn about your pronouns and identities.

This is more of a general discussion of being LGBTIA+ and I know some people have had bad experiences with the term queer, so I wont use that if it makes you uncomfortable.
I think the existing, active thread "What's Your Sexuality?" does give every member here the option to post about their sexuality (if they so choose), including any member who identifies as being LGBTIA: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/188063-what-is-your-sexuality/

I hope you'll understand that I'm closing this thread because we try to avoid posting topics that cover the same or similar subjects.

If you are LGBTIA+ (or any other sexual ident/variation) and want to share information or thoughts about your sexuality with other members of TamaTalk I would encourage you to use the existing thread.

(As always this is on the basis that the content is appropriate for a family friendly site - because TamaTalk is visited by members from a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds, beliefs and experiences including members who can be very young as this site is not age restricted like some others).

(*closed*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back