☺~Hi!~☻

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

!Wii4Me!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new! I just joined today! As you can probably see by now, I LOVE Nintendo Wii. It is teh awesomeness. =) Anyways, please welcome me! I've already got the avatar and signature thing down, and read the rules. Anything else???

I also like RPs, so I combined both RP and Wii, and came up with... *~Mii~*! Join and enjoy if you want!! ;) TY

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! My sister rented that one, and I got Wario Ware. O' Course we got Wii Sports, too, and I made my own Mii already. ^^ Wii is awesome. Nintendo rocks.

Well just have fun. Hello and Welcome to tamatalk :p .

Hope you enjoy it here, and feel free to PM me. =] Cool avatar.

Welcome to the site! If you like the RPs, clickety.

If you have any questions or you need a friend, pm me. :p

Matchy :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm new! I just joined today! As you can probably see by now, I LOVE Nintendo Wii. It is teh awesomeness. =) Anyways, please welcome me! I've already got the avatar and signature thing down, and read the rules. Anything else???
I also like RPs, so I combined both RP and Wii, and came up with... *~Mii~*! Join and enjoy if you want!! :huh: TY
Welcome! Many people enjoy Wii and would love to RP and play with you! Post a topic or two about it in Fun Stuff, or Stuff We Play! :( I am sure you'll have fun here!

Enjoy!

Hey! Welcome to TamaTalk!

I don't have a WII (I want one!) but I have played on one.

I wasn't that good! LOL!

I see you have already gotten the hang of things so I guess there isn't must more to say except: Have FUN!

PM me if you need a friend or want to talk!

See you around the forums (probably mainly the RPs!)

-Shatagama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back