♣♥Adopt a Snoo!♥♣

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

l0ne w0lf

Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the Pet Shop. How can I help you?

What is a 'Snoo'?

A snoo is a little critter I made up. It has been copied sooo many imes but I got a copyright so that's not happening any more. I have lots of pictures! Care to look at the gallery?

Click here to look at the gallery!

What do you mean by 'adopt' a Snoo?

I mean you can ask for a Snoo by filling out the adoption papers (form, below) and I will draw one for you. I can draw it in avatar, banner, wallpaper or basically any other form. (Please note: the avatars are not animated, sorry!) Then I will email it to you and you can use it! Just remember that copyright, though, and don't say it's your own!

So, how exactly do I sign up for one?

Step one: Fill out these adoption papers (the form).

Your email (I will not use it for any other purpose other than Snoo Adoption):

Snoo stage (baby, adult, teen):

Snoo colour (the traditional snoo colours are yellow and pink, but you can choose any colour you want):

Snoo gender (Females have bows or flowers, Males do not):

Snoo accessories (bow, flower,etc. Please state colour):

Text (optional):

Type (avatar, banner etc.):

Other:

Step 2: Send the papers to [email protected] or PM l0ne w0lf.

Step 3: When I have done your Snoo I will email it to you. If you don't like it, email it back telling me whats wrong.

Step 4: Have fun with it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!

Missie (l0ne w0lf)

please don't bump on your topics well I want a snoo! I will pm you right now.

Hello! Welcome to the Pet Shop. How can I help you?What is a 'Snoo'?

A snoo is a little critter I made up. It has been copied sooo many imes but I got a copyright so that's not happening any more. I have lots of pictures! Care to look at the gallery?

Click here to look at the gallery!

What do you mean by 'adopt' a Snoo?

I mean you can ask for a Snoo by filling out the adoption papers (form, below) and I will draw one for you. I can draw it in avatar, banner, wallpaper or basically any other form. (Please note: the avatars are not animated, sorry!) Then I will email it to you and you can use it! Just remember that copyright, though, and don't say it's your own!

So, how exactly do I sign up for one?

Step one: Fill out these adoption papers (the form).

Your email (I will not use it for any other purpose other than Snoo Adoption):

Snoo stage (baby, adult, teen):

Snoo colour (the traditional snoo colours are yellow and pink, but you can choose any colour you want):

Snoo gender (Females have bows or flowers, Males do not):

Snoo accessories (bow, flower,etc. Please state colour):

Text (optional):

Type (avatar, banner etc.):

Other:

Step 2: Send the papers to [email protected] or PM l0ne w0lf.

Step 3: When I have done your Snoo I will email it to you. If you don't like it, email it back telling me whats wrong.

Step 4: Have fun with it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!

Missie (l0ne w0lf)
i want a baby snoo she is green and white and her name is peppa and she got a peppa shaka in her hand hehe

I don't want one, but Why can't you PM the snoo to us instead of e-mailing it to us?

Last edited by a moderator:
>NEW FEATURE<

Now, if you are not happy with your Snoo, I can put them in the Shelter. Don't worry, it's fine! They have a great life at the Shelter. I will update who is in the Shelter regularly. This is good if you want a Snoo quick, don't need a specific one, and like to help me :angry:

Love

Missie

:D I have PMed you. Thank you for the Snoo you are going to give me!

By the way, I love your Gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back