♥♥♥Tama loggie♥♥♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Version-four

Reaction score
[SIZE=13pt]Hey im Emily/Version-four im 11 and my v4 is Blue clouds its a boy called Apple I love him to bits hes a Puchitchi and Just got accepted into pre skl hes lost a happy heart ill play jumping rope or mimic in a mo.He weighs 13lbs so thats good for a Toddler right?.any ay i suppose you wanna get around to the fun part of this log yes well every time i post i will attach a picture and glitter you can have the picture and if i type your username for the glitta you Pm me and youll get A special badge made by me and a avatar if you reply in the 1st 30mins so lets get back to log now lol.[/SIZE]Apple just got a mail ill tell you wat ih is kk. :D :( :) :( :p :(POOP his 1st real mail wuz poop nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( :( :( :( :( :huh: :D :) .

Apple:Hiyer im Appel iym 0 iym ay coowl tamagowtchi awnd V4 swed she twake mey to twamatownnn iwz ih gooh der well da stoopid postiemanne sente me poopey iwm sad bie bie.

Okey thah wen well well anyway id betta cheer Apple up by playing games and taking him to TamaTown then bye bye

Picture Glitter!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Hey its me again I just took Apple to TamaTown I took him to see the king we went on the train to all the places and played the games we got a passport smoothie Milk Jug and 2 movie posters He had a great time in the cinama too :huh: .Right now hes bobbing up and down looking sooo cute! ^^.He has 1620GP.He's bought everything in his shop 55mins and theres a new shop lol.[/SIZE]

Apple:Helow itse mey agern I bin to tamatowne itse relly goord and i luv tranes i lyked tennise and basertborll beste goodeby

Hope u liked that talk lol well goodbye

Picture Glitter

[SIZE=15pt]Guys Apple's A teen a Gourmetchi or somint lol he's so cute and he's 2 [/SIZE] :) .I also have more wicked news I have enough money for a V4.5 if they have any in da store on weekend im getting one :ichigotchi: so kl.

[SIZE=15pt]Apple:Hi its meh Apple i hope i get a new buddy from my mummy we can be best friend's we could even have kids :ichigotchi: .Well goodbye CYa.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15pt]Hey again yea well Apple's bin fine he'll evolve 2moz [/SIZE] :lol: .According to the chart ill get.....Tosakatchi cute!.I relly hope i geh a V4.5 they look so kl lol

[SIZE=14pt]Hey again guess woh i goh a v4.5 its so cool ive got a pic its cute [/SIZE]My v4.5 aint ih coot heres a pic ov my v4 they r sooo coot apple aint my tama anymore i reset him he dont av a name now lol hes a Puchitchi and v4 just got mail its king wiv 1000gp cool :D .well my V4.5's name is Matt he's boi like my v4 i love climb but i dont get tug of war its hard lol he's a little star hitodetchi (Thanks TZ).Heres a pic of me and my tamas Me an tamas cute innih and i goh a pic of my tamas together Look.so today they will both be teens im hoping for good ones they ad betta be good lol. well they both say hi bye bye

[SIZE=10pt]No posting in my log thanks[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hey again I goh grate news peeps they both evolved into teens the v4 is a [/SIZE]gourmetchi and my v4.5 is a Crackeratchi I am pleased with my v4.5 but i always get gourmetchis so its kinda boring lol well anyway thats my updates update tommorow probaly

[SIZE=14pt]Hey again no name and Matt arent awake yet heres the lates pics of them asleep No name asleep Matt asleep lol.Today im gonna play lots of games b ecause I cant go on the computer for long today as we are having sky tv fitted in out tv lol so have a nice dat TT bye XxXxXx [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Guess what my crackeratchi just done a really cute anamation its brushing its teeth look its blurry but you can just see it lol isnt it cute wen Mat does it it moves its tail lol i just but Matt back to bed they will wake up in 7 mins anyway I will update later i think bye[/SIZE] :angry: :wacko:

EDIT:Her is a video View My Video

[SIZE=14pt]Hello again people i have another great video for u its really cool and you can say there not my reaL TAMAS AFTER ALL THE PICS AND VIDEOS LOL [/SIZE] :angry: .

Here is my View My Video

Latest posts

Back