♥♥Kisserz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! A couple of times with my "boyfriend" in 2nd grade! Lol! And a couple of times with my "boyfriend" in 5th grade!! No tongues though, just a peck on the lips! I'm now 13 and I would like to be kissed. It's so romantic!! (Lol i'm hopeless!)

-bratztroxg

I french kissed 3 guys, but just a little innocent little kiss on the lips, without tounge or anything, then no o.o

i have been kissed on the cheek in kindergarden. But that doesn't count so no. But maybe next year cause i'll be in Junior High so. Plus i'm trying out for cheerleading or basketball or volleyball next year too. So most likely next year

Nay.

I'd rather not at the moment. Almost all of the boys (my age) around where I live aren't worth it.

Nawh.

I get made fun of because of it.

I don't really crae though.

I'm waiting for a special girl ;]

I french kissed 3 guys, but just a little innocent little kiss on the lips, without tounge or anything, then no o.o
im sorry but, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

(sorry for double posting)

Nada. Never.

I'm gonna wait for a girl that is really worth being kissed. Besides, I don't think any girl would want to kiss me. Or let me kiss them. ^_^

Nope. But I want to SOOOOOOO BAD.

If he existed, and I was older, I'd kiss Derek Stiles for the longest time. *kisses Trauma Center game box*

xDDDDD

(WOO! 500 posts!)

Nopes :(

Its probably cause when a guy asked me for my number, (well, he asked if I wanted HIS number) I was like, "NO WAY! Why would I want to text you?"

XD Guys are annoying little perverts. Well, at my age anyway.

OOohhh but I love love LOVE guys with nice hair.... awwww.... <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!LOL!
Sarah, for the last time, off my boyfriend!

D:<

I've never kissed properly before. No.

My ex boyfriend and I have pecked each other on the lips, but no tongue x_e

I don't really like the idea of swapping spit, but that's just me.

Nopes :) Its probably cause when a guy asked me for my number, (well, he asked if I wanted HIS number) I was like, "NO WAY! Why would I want to text you?"

XD Guys are annoying little perverts. Well, at my age anyway.

OOohhh but I love love LOVE guys with nice hair.... awwww.... <3
Ok... how is offering their number being a pervert? You must not have the slightest clue what a pervert REALLY is -.-

im sorry but, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

(sorry for double posting)
How is that ew? French kissing isn't gross. Don't say it is until you've tried it.

Yea...... 59 times. 12 were girls. 33 were tongue. Please do not call me a whore. It isn't as big of a deal where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back