♥====A=*very*=late=intro=====♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memyselfandi

Reaction score
I live in a vast oasis called senic BORINGNESS&#33
[SIZE=14pt]Well, hi amigops! I joined last month and never introduced myself...well, here goes nothin'! ;) [/SIZE]

I'm Kat! Yes, my name is Kat. Well, it's Katerina (yes, beautiful name! I know!) but most peeple couldn't pronounce my name when I was little and they started calling me Kat. The name stuck! My fave color is orange!! :wacko:

Well...now that you heard the boring origin of the name Kat, I can go on to tell you about myself. I'm 11 years old, and I loooooove to write! Stories, poetry, songs, whatever! If you want to read my work, Pm me! I woudl love it!

My tamagotchi..I have only one, a v3! I just got him two months ago!

I have this sudden urge to tell something juicy about myself...I don't care if you laugh at me...that's the purpose anyways!

I was afraid of fallin off the floor when I was 2, and I was afraid of the Pillsbury Doughboy when I was 5.

MY FAVE QUOTE: At the end of the game, the king in the pawn go into the same box.

hi welcome to tamatalk dont worry about it being late when i joined i didnt even make a topic here!! :ph34r:

Hi! When I joined I didn't make a topic here but now I did!! lol anyway i LOVE your name its beautiful!! My name is weird, Mimisla (pron. Meemisslar, silent 'r')

Its soo weird, i wish i had your name!!! Anyway i just call myself mimi so thats okay.

Hey I'm back....yeah I was gone (not that you noticed...I never said anything) for no apparent reason. Then I went on like a few weeks later and I forgot my username!! So then I forgot about it and moved on and today, I searched somethign and it brought me back here. I searched the forums for Katerina, and...well...[SIZE=21pt]HOLA!! [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back