♥~Cats or Dogs?~♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats. BUT, I do really love dogs because they're so loyal and sweet! But I've been a cat-kid ever since I was like 4. x3

Sorry if I offend anyone here.

Dogs want to please you

Cats want you to please them

Dogs 100% baby

I already said this in another topic, but I'm going to repeat: Leave it to nature to make the most annoying and loud dogs so small that you could easily punt them over a fence. Seriously, the smaller the dog, the more annoying and aggressive it is. Temptation, temptation.

Dogs are... Ugh. Either I want to throw them in front of a passing car or they scare the crap out of me so I go hide in a tree and refuse to come down until someone takes away the dog and gives me a hug.

I like cats. They don't care about me, they just care that they get fed and you don't abuse them, and they'll occasionally sit on your keyboard/choir music/homework/phone. They are pretty cool. And they can't make a lot of noise. And they don't stalk me every second of the day like dogs do. So yea, I'm most definitely a cat person xDD

I don't like walking dogs in bad weather.

And my cats are the sweetest~<3

Cecib :)

I think I like dogs better in general because they tend to be more interactive...but I don't like a lot of dogs in general. Just certain ones I'm quite fond of. My dog is wonderful. :lol:

I guess for this poll my vote goes for dogs...but in general I prefer birds and bugs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back