♥~Internet Dating~♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaay~ Someone who agrees with me. ^-^"lol
Score one for internet relationship. ;D

Score 20 for non-internet relationships. O.O lol x)
Actually, I already posted saying that I am for internet dating if you do it with caution. I have done it myself, and I have met several guys who ended up as boyfriends in person through a dating website(none of them were my "soulmate" or anything grand like that, but we had fun relationships), and I am certainly not what I consider to be desperate.

Admittedly, it bothers me a little when people assume you are open to finding a guy/girl through the internet because you cannot find anyone in everyday life. I just see it as increasing my already present options, like getting out and meeting people in a different way.

The only time I am against it is when you are too young or careless. It is just as dangerous as dating new people in day-to-day life, so people need to exercise a lot of caution when meeting people online as well.

I don't think it's at all OK. Why? Sexual preadators. Even if there not sexual predators a lot of it's fake love. A lot of people who do it are desperate. Also, the picture's people show you when they say "That's a pic. of me." it could be someone else. We talked about this in school. Some girl (not sure how old) got captured by a 50 year old man and was gone for monthes. Also, the guy who captured her was a murder. There's so many other stories. I don't think it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back