♥~Shopgirl998's v4.5 Log!~♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shopgirl998

Reaction score
Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Training: 1 bar

Funny: 14

Gorgeous: 4

Strength: 12

0 years

11LB

Name: Soph

Generation: 1

So I was cleaning out my closet today and I found my Tamagotchi's. Most of them had dead batteries except for my music star. I didn't feel like playing with it so I took the battery out and put it into my v4.5. It hatched into a girl (ShiroTsubutchi) and I named her Soph (short for Sophie because I couldn't fit 6 letters.) I took very good care of her and kept her weight low and hearts full. She then later transformed into a Kuchitamatchi. I plan on keeping her until she gets old and passes away of...oldness... :p I hope I don't get too attached to her. She's actually sleeping right now and I plan on training her tomorrow on the ball. You know those balls you get at the shop and they stand on it until they fall on their face? :p I'm hoping she'll be a wiz at that. (Not the falling on the face part but catching herself when she falls) I'm not sure if I can update this everyday but I'll try to update it often. That's all I have to say for today.

~Shopgirl998

Training: 4

Funny: 44

Gorgeous: 46

Strength: 34

0 years

11LB

Soph started pre-school today when I was at church. She was well behaved at her first visit but then she stated to struggle a little bit. The more classes she took the better she learned. I fed her and played lots of games with her. Plus she is now a master at balancing on the ball. She practiced on it a few times and finally got it down. I can't wait to see what she looks like as a teenager. I didnt let one heart get empty and I watched Soph like she was my child. :)

~Shopgirl998

Last edited by a moderator:

Training: 5 (Half-full)

Funny: 65

Gorgeous: 85

Strength: 36

1 year

15LB

*Few* It was a big day today for Soph. She turned into a Urayoungmemetchi while I was in Math class. I let her sleep when I get ready for school and she wakes up at 9am. I had the sound off and I hid her in my zebra print tote. It was really hard to take care of her while trying to hide her in my bag. Every period I would ask to go to the bathroom (once) and I took care of her while I was in the ladies room. Soph actually left her Pre-school today and started going to an upper level. I picked the flower teacher for her and she's been doing very well. She's so cute. :wub: She has big sparkling eyes, a little curl on her head, and wings. I can't wait to see her as an adult. Oh and incase you're wondering...She's still a master at balancing on her ball. The bad side to this day (For Soph I mean) is that the robber came and took 500 Gotchi points...and she got poop in the mail. :( That lowerd her happiness so I fed her a snack and played the game "Climb" with her. That was pretty much our day. :p

Thanks for reading! :mimitchi:

~Shopgirl998

Training: 7

Funny: 86

Gorgeous: 129

Strength: 96

4 years

20LB

Sorry this is a little late... :rolleyes: Soph turned into a Uramemetchi. She's so cute with those big, sparkling, eyes. :wub: She's been going to school with the flower teacher and she actually turned while I was at school. I was really happy when she turned into an adult especially at an early age. (She turned into a Uramemetchi at 3 years old). She slept all day today because I'm so busy taking care of my v2 (Bella) and I didn't want to pause Soph all day while at school. So She slept all day while I took Bella to school with me. :p I'm debating whether she should get married when the matchmaker comes or if she can grow old and eventually pass peacefully? I'm not too sure what to do...She's probably gonna be offered a job soon.

That's all I have to say for this entry.

~Shopgirl998

Training: 7

Funny: 86

Gorgeous: 129

Strength: 96

4 years

20LB

So I gave in and the matchmaker came. Soph married a Celebtchi and she had a baby boy. I've been playing games with them and the baby is really cute. :3 :babytchi: Soph also graduated school and got a job in a hospital. She's been getting a lot of gotchi points for it. I think I'm going to keep writing when she leaves earth. It'll just be about her son. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back