♥ Tamagotchi M!X ~ Sanrio/Dream ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
♥ ♥ Tamagotchi Dream Mix:

Name: Eli

Stage: Adult

Parents: Daisy + Kikitchi

Generation: 4

mjAugVc.gif
YC1ifLN.png

Eli evolved into a green Haretchi with Violetchi's flowers. I'm kinda sick of seeing all the green tbh.

o2b5vLW.gif
oFnalEx.png
79Ohyxe.png

A day later he evolved into an adult. He looks like his father Kikitchi but he's green with Violetchi ears. He also got the little scarf but in pink. Lovelitchi's eyes

are still getting passed down. Lovelitchi's eyes and Kikitchi's mouth just looks weird together. I wasn't too happy with his evolution. I ended up turning

Eli pink because I couldn't stand the green anymore.

wga3z9B.png
MJjOrUM.gif
jhKlPcE.gif

He ended up going to Dream Town to find someone to marry. I don't know where she's been all this time because she is just so perfect. I love how she's

all pink with that big hot pink bow on her head and her matching dress. Definitely a good match for Eli who I had just turned pink. Did I ever mention

how I love the colour pink? Well now you know. I can already tell they are going to have the cutest little baby tama.

9iCSovx.gif
xD6pPo2.gif

Of course I'm going to leave another cliffhanger for you guys. Make sure to check tomorrow if they have a baby boy or a baby girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I haven't seen much pictures of Tamagotchi M!X yet, but this log of yours just got me very fascinated :wub: It's very interesting to see how the genetics mix up, and all the characters are such unique-looking cuties. I personally think that Eli turned out to be a gorgeous adult. Can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for sharing this :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back