♥My Tamagotchi Log♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generation12

Reaction score
♥My baby boy was born today. Right now, he is with his mother, M I A. M I A is a Zuccitchi. Zuccitchi's are great Slot players because to indicate an O, their mouth opens extremely wide, revealing little teeth. Also, they open their mouths often, making it easier to hit button B at the right time. So far, I have won Slot 3 or 4 times.

I haven't decided on a name for him yet. But I still have 2 days until M I A goes away. It is so sad to watch it happen. But I am excited to raise the new baby because he will be my 15th generation! :huh:

He was born today because the matchmaker came. M I A fell in love with a Tarakotchi. I love Tarakotchis.

M I A and her baby just went on the U.F.O. to see the Statue of Liberty. I have 26 items at the moment and 21 treats. I bought a lollipop for the baby because it is his favorite food. Unfortunetly, he will not jump for joy when he eats one until M I A goes away.♥

♥Nothing new has happened . . . M I A is still with her baby, and the baby still remains nameless. Hhhhmmmmmm, maybe Sam? Jimmy? Timmy? I have used up all of the good names! Ggggrrr. lol

Hopefully, the new baby will talk to the Christmas Tree soon. I'm not sure if it starts this early in December.♥

M I A left last night. :ichigotchi: Anyway, I named the baby boy Wiggl. It was supposed to be Wiggle, but the e didn't fit. Oh well. He turned into a Marutchi today. So far, he only has one training bar. {| }

He is 0 years old. He is 18 pounds. He is my 15TH GENERATION! WOOHOO! I have 870 points. I had 9999 before, but I sorta went on a shopping spree! lol

I hope he turns into either a Ichigotchi or a Young Mametchi tomorrow. Those are my favorite teens.

My Favorites:

♥Baby-Shiropuchitchi

♥Child-Hitodetchi :chohimetchi: (Aaawwwww!)

♥Teen-Ichigotchi :furawatchi: and Young Mametchi

♥Adult-Hanatchi, Kusatchi, Furawatchi :( , Zuccitchi, and Debatchi.

Wow, haven't updated in a while. Tumbl ended up turning into a Nikatchi with 7 training bars. Now, he is a Hanatchi. I have never had a Hanatchi before! They are so cute and pretty good at Slot. I made him use most of the items today. The boots and the roller skates are funny because Tumbl doesn't have feet, he has a tail! lol

♥Nothing new has happened . . . M I A is still with her baby, and the baby still remains nameless. Hhhhmmmmmm, maybe Sam? Jimmy? Timmy? I have used up all of the good names! Ggggrrr. lolHopefully, the new baby will talk to the Christmas Tree soon. I'm not sure if it starts this early in December.♥
It starts when your Tama is idle, about 3 weeks before Christmas. Whereas Christmas is 8 days away :huh: . Check out the name generator to create a unique and inquisitive name.

Latest posts

Back