♪♥♪♥~Mini Tamagotchi Adoption Centre~♪♥♪♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you just coped and pasted the wedding most of it it still says nyat and flora lol XD

Yea :furawatchi: Some i just plain type it and some....i'm too lazy to type anymore cuz i the wedding held in the morning when i just woke up haha :rolleyes: and no...Christie and CHristine are twins which hatched from Cheetah LoverGirl456's Happy Egg :unsure: if yo7u want some like Christie why don't youget an eggie?

Yea :( Some i just plain type it and some....i'm too lazy to type anymore cuz i the wedding held in the morning when i just woke up haha :D and no...Christie and CHristine are twins which hatched from Cheetah LoverGirl456's Happy Egg :p if yo7u want some like Christie why don't youget an eggie?
Oh, really? Sorry then... :(

(P.S.:This Wdding was held cuz Annie found a lover at the christmas party :3 If you would like to find out if your tamas found a correct match,PM me or just post your request here~

*Wedding Bell rings*

Here's the couple,GrapeOMapeO~

:( :(

Do you,Annie take this Mametchi (Marty) as your husband?

Annie:Of course i do~~~

Do you ,Marty take this Violetchi(Annie)as your wife?

Marty: Oh of course i do I DO!~

Ok,Marty you may now kiss the bride~(Me thoughts : OH FINALLY!!NOT A FUNNY ONE!why?Because he takes up time just to kiss the bride)

Hannah:Today's mine~Except i have to wa-it!Fo-r Ho-urs~~

Rick:Arghh!!2moro's mine.........

Hannah:Uh oh...

Roxy:WHAT DID YOU SAY AGAIN!?

Rick:Nothing..........again..........

Honey:Oh Potchi darling~This brings back memories we had hours ago~

Potchi:Yea~

Lauren:Awwwwww~~~~anybody wanna adopt Belle?why?she keeps crying at night EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ASLEEP AND SHE AWAKES THE TMAS!!

Belle:i DID!?Hmmm must be because i kept dreaming the same horrible things....i'm soo miserable......

Lauren:Someone adopt her and bring her happy back???ANYBODY!?

*chitter chatter*

(Note to GrapeOMapeO:Wow!!Everyone in the mini tama adoption centre attended the wedding and got lots of gifts and GPs!!!!here they are and the ones not yet adopted also attended but ain't allowed to gift presents sry

mistleteo hairclip from Dizzy *message:Merry Christmas !Merry Christmas!!And be glued to each other~*

Mini Chocolate fountain and 10000 GP from Pearl*messge:Haha..Merry Christmas....looks like thee's 10 times the ffood now~*

Cell Phone from Willa*message:enjoy a merry christmas 2 you too...this one has more updates then the previous cuz we moderized it~*

Silver shell from Sunny *message:I HAVE TOO MANY it's not special but hope you like it~This time i tried putting in something that can make some jingling sounds and i tried to put icing on it but seems like the antss will eat it away o_O and i manage to put some laces on the shell~ oh and this time you can open it up and there's a dancing doll in itAND THIS TIME WITH A MINI DRAWER~cool eh??^^*

Cookies from Tech *message:Stay together forever oh and stay warm~Here's a ffresh batch of cookes~And if you bite it and say what flavour you want,YOU GET IT~!Oh and it's more delicious then the famous amous...TRUST ME *

Doll from Hoshi *message:Ummm...seems like i always give dolls....anyways!!Great couple~*

Tropical Fruits from Berry *Mesage:...stay together forever..an d merry christmas...*

Fluffy puppy dolls from Hannah ,and Rick *Message:The 2nd time we gave a gift~......................We have nothing to say without Honey here.....*

Notebook from Andy and Nutmeg "Last time we ain't allowed to gift cuz we're too small aand CiCi thinks we might gift you a nuclear bomb!!CiCi:I DID NOT..AGAIN!!Nvmd let's push it away..Merry Christmas and stay together forever"

Wedding card from Wally(Message:*Today is your wedding...Cherish this special day...stay together forever and never let go!those precious precious memeories.."

Piano from Christine and Chrisie (message:Hah!!We made this together!!Maybe play the wedding song with this hehe!*

Snow berries(Message:They don't call me Snowberry for nothing!!I know the most secretest place which has lovely reddest sweetest berries there!These berries live in the snow that's hy it's sprinkled with snow!!Stick together no matter what!!"

Flora

Nyat

Honey

Potchi

Potchi:(Kisses Honey)

I gave you your LCD TV~and your tama's eggie is special~

*__

/~*♪\

|♥*~*|

\~*~ /

I never saw THIS eggie before :D

But take good care of it~

Last edited by a moderator:
oo sorry~~I might of had skipped out :p ok here's your glan star egg

__

/~*~\

|*~*|

\~*~/

Oo~lookie it's hatching~

it's the glamorous stars twins~

:furawatchi: :D

They're celebs~~

Thank you. Can I have stats and can you also tell me what is going on with ;) & :chohimetchi: .

P.S. I will name them Sparkle and Shine.

;) : Hi everybody. Do you have any food?

:chohimetchi: : I love you mommy! (mommy is me, not anyone else. It just means that my tama that I adopted is calling me mommy.)

Thanks!

♥PrincessIchigotchiTamagotchi1777♥

Sparkle's Status<Singing a song>

Hunger:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Messes:0

House:Very Clean

Shine's Status <Sitting on a couch reading a book>

Hunger:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Messes:0

House:Very Clean

Ok madi2....all the memetchis we have left...

here,s Angel... ;) .Mystery ;) ,Zerefina :chohimetchi: (If you adopt Zerefina you must adopt Violet too),Violet :chohimetchi: ,Lolli :D ,Cheales all yours~

*Wedding Bell Rings*

Hannah-Windy

;) :lol:

Rick - Roxy

:( :lol:

Here are the couples TamaKid33(Oh and this is a double wedding for Hannah And Rick)

^^

Do you Windy take this memetchi as your wife(Hannah) till your hairs grow as white as the yetis?

Windy :Yes yes~I do ^^I DO!!!!I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you Rick take this violetchi as your wife(Roxy) till your hair grows as white as snow?

Rick : Sure enough..............................

Do you Hannah take this gozarutchi as your husband?

Hannah:SUre SURE SURE~~Eeepp!!

Do you Roxy take this memetchi as your husband?

Roxy:I DO DO!!!

Windy,Rick You may now kiss the bride

Rick:That's what i'm afraid of....

Roxy:AWW KISS ME!!

Flora:Aw...Nyat dearie...remember our wedding

Nyat:Yes...sure enough~

Honey:*sighs happily*seeing couples together is so sweet~

Potchi:Aww...i wish you would kiss me again~

Dizzy:I wanna age quickly and get married~

Creamy:Well you have to wait

Snowberry:........ :D

Annie:Wow!!Cool!!!!

*Chitter-Chatters*

(Note to TmaKid33:Wow!!Everyone in the mini tama adoption centre attended the wedding and got lots of gifts!!!here they are and the ones not yet adopted also attended but ain't allowed to gift presents sry oh and this time 2x the gifts so the 2 couples are even

2X Tulip from Dizzy *message:Be together 4eva*

2X Wedding Card from Mimi *meassage:You 2 make a terrific couple~~I bless you two!!*

2X Deluxe Gift Pack from Pearl *Message:I'm kinda rich tama so i sent you a deluxe gift pack~Great Couple*

2X from Flora *message:I-i picked this myself ^^ hope you like it...Wish you merry christmas and happy new year^^*

2XLollipop from Willa*message:...great couple*

2XSilver shell from Sunny *message:I HAVE TOO MANY it's not special but hope you like it~This time i tried putting in something that can make some jingling sounds and i tried to put icing on it but seems like the antss will eat it away o_O and i manage to put some laces on the shell~ oh and this time you can open it up and there's a dancing doll in itAND THIS TIME WITH A MINI DRAWER~cool eh and and a mini wordrabe!!??^^*

2XVannila Cake from Tech *message:I made this myself ^^ it took a long time ^^ bless you all *

2XRattle from Hoshi *message:This for your baby ^^ hope you have one then i can visit them ^^ happy wedding or err what is it call?*

2XFresh fruit from Berry *Mesage:...bless you couple ^^*)

*Windy kisses Hannah*

*Rick kisses Roxy*

Oh ya!!

EGGS FOR ADOPTON :p -

Ziggy Egg-

*___

/^v^\

|v^v |

\^v^/

SPECIAL!

Bunny egg-

*_____