♪~Mcdougri's Music Star Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcdougri

Reaction score
Heey everyone. This is my second log. If you haven't already read my V5 one. Well I've got some [SIZE=14pt]FLIPPIN GOOD NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] I got a MUSIC STAR!!!! I wuz freakin out!!! Anyway lemme tell u that I LOVE it! When I pulled out the tabby thing and hatched the egg I got a boy. I named him Robert. (I noe ur probably thinking," Well, why didn't he name it Bob or something?!?!") Ya wel to all u haters out there.. GO EAT SOAP!!! Lol haters r bums. We played a couple of games, and I found out my favourite game is Sound Block.

STATS:

Weight: 5lb

Name: Robert

Hungry: <3

Happy: <3

Stress: 61

Tone: 54

Rhythm: 48

Original: 66

Music: Classical

Type: Petitchi

Gen: 1

Gp: 2900

Username: Ricke

Wow thats a lot! OMG HE JUST TRANSFORMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY HES A KUCHITAMATCHI LOL :)

ttyl ~ mcdougri ;) P.S- I'll be posting soon

I'm back! Lol and I noe I should be posting in here at least once a day...! Anyway a lot has changed with Robert the last few dayz...

I'm a Tarakotchi!!!

Yea.. that.... now anywayz...

I WUZN'T DONE TALKIN U NOE!!!!!!!!

Srry.. :D

I got a sweet band called The Tamers! Hehe and I play Singers, and my two other band mates

Veronica and Paul play trombone!!! They r saweet! And yea!!!

Now can I talk?!?

Mhm. :p

Good... now I think its time fur some...

STATS

Lb: 30lb

Hungry: <3 <3

Happy: <3 <3 <3 <3

Stress: 49

Tone: 292

Rhythm: 296

Original: 292

Music Genre: Jazz Music

Tama: Tarakotchi

Gp: 4160

Username: RICKE

Theres some stats for ya!

Tell them about Music City!!

Huh?!? :p

Psstt.. *Whispers..*

Oooh okayy then... Well.. if you ever wanna hang out at Music City.. send us a PM

and we can meet somewhere there on a certain server.. certain date.. certain time :p

My Music City Screename is RM2424.

Best of Wishes ttyl :D ~mcdougri~

So something strange happened.. I don't noe if it wuz time yet... but.. the band got an audition and they got PAID!! You won't believe how much!!!

10,000 GP WOOT!!!!

I wuz gonna tell them... <_<

Whats ur point?!?!

Grr....

Hehe yea and so I'm just totally excited that we got PAID!!! GO TAMERS!!

ttyl ~mcdougri :( ~

STATS

Lb: 32lb

Hungry: <3 <3 <3

Stress: 65

Tone: 334

Rhythm: 362

Original: 356

Gp: 13910 *WOOT!*

Heyy ma peeps! I'll have to make a quick post cuz I gotta be somewhere.. else... anyway we go PAID again!! WOOT!!

Uh.. we went to music city and we're now level 4!! We were excited cuz Gotchi Records opened and Concert hall!

STATS

Hungry: <3 <3 <3

Stress: 51

Tone: 409

Rhythm: 479

Original: 439

Gp: 20410

ttyl ~mcdougri :p ~ I like SANDWICHES!!

WHAT!?! :ichigotchi: :D

If you haven't noticed from our last post.. Robert found out he is obsessed with Sandwiches (It's a long story), so everything he eats now is based on a sandwich! For example, this morning he tried to make a sandwich omlette!! Crazy right?!

YOU GOT ANYTHING AGAINST THAT SUCKA!?!

:D .. Well then...

He's soo rude!! He's never said anything like that to me before!! Okay I should just drop it for now.. Okay something great happ-

WE GOT PAID AGAIN- 50,000 SMACKEROOS!!!!! WOOT!!!!! :D

..... :eek:

STATS

Stress: 39

Tone: 451

Rhythm: 515

Original: 491

Gp: 70910

ttyl ~mcdougri ;) ~

Nothin much happened since our last post..

YES THERE HAS!!!

...?

Okay so we went to Music City right... and there wuz this game.. like Sudoku.. YES okay and we played that and got 100

points or somethin like that, and then our total points equaled up to 2900, which wuz enough to buy the headphones at the store thingy!!

Oooh right!! :huh: Also our fav music changed.. now it's Classical.. seriously how boring!!

Yea well thats not wut the crowd thought!! There was like 33,000 people there!!!

OMG REALLY!?! That's amazing!! :wacko:

STATS

Happy: <3 <3

Stress: 17

Tone: 487

Rhythm: 564

Original: 567

Music Genre: Classical Music *EWW!!

Gp: 70910

ttyl ~mcdougri :huh: ~

A lot has happened since my last post... Robert got married.. and had a child. It's a boy :angry: . I'm not sure what to name him yet, so if you have any ideas

PM me and I'll post them here. Also something AMAZING happened. Apparently when you press the middle button this Star Ranking thing comes up and tama fans, OMG I'm in 2nd.. which is awesome. And then the most awesome thing happened. We got paid!! 5 million points!! I'm trying to keep it calm lol.

Hehe awesome ain't it?!?

Oh hunny shush it.. the baby's sleeping!!

Oh right.. sorry. When I head off tonite I'm going to Tama Planet with my wife and we'll live on from there, mcdougri will have to take care of our child until we get to see him again

Yea.. we'll have a good life.. cuz we're MUSIC STARS :)

Thats all for now!! See you in the next Generation <3

ttyl ~mcdougri :mellow: ~

It's been a long long long long long time since I've last posted :( .. I'm very sorry for that :D . Well I've found out that I'm getting bored of my tamagotchi music star :D I'm sorry if this upsets any1... I'll still be posting though, and I might start up a diff tamagotchi. Anyway my music star tama (I forget his name :D ), is an androtchi :D Thats all I noe for now..

ttyl ~mcdougri :lol: ~

Heey everyone. My names Ricky and today I decided to check out tamatalk. I haven't checked it out in a very long time and then I realized about my log and I was like, wow I should start up again. :D

I started my tama about 15 minutes ago and I got a Petitichi. I named him Alec.

GAHH! :D B)

Uhhm, Alec...?

blaaah blaaaargg! gooog :)

Oooo how FAAIL. Learn to talk! :p

STATS!

Boy

0yrs

5lbs

Alec

Hunger: <3<3<3<3

Happy: <3<3<3<3

Stress: 22

Tone: 2

Rhythm: 18

Original: 2

Asian Music

GP: 3000

WAAAHHHH!! :D

Awwhh whats wrong?!

Oh.. toothache? Okay. Lemme get the medicine.

All better!

*SQUIRT...*

OMG! Is that pooooop!?! :D

heheheh!

Ughhh.. :wacko:

There we go. Thanks for viewing, and I hope you come back. :D

Latest posts

Back