♫ PⓞP ⓜu5♩c ©1uв ♫

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout this conversation Jessica had been lightly tapping out a tune on the metal rim of one of the drums. However, when Patrick asked about the music she stopped, looking up with a bored expression on her face. "As long as I get to play drums, I don't really care." She said honestly, giving a small shrug. "I'm fine with Linkin Park."

Tyson bobbed his head side from side, thinking for a second. "Sure, that sounds good. Any specific song in mind?" he asked, slipping out his phone and looking up Linkin Park on youtube to hear whatever song they were going to do. Honestly he wasn't a big fan of them, but he didn't want to argue, he was too tired.

Cinder gave a shrug, "I honestly don't mind what we play. But Linkin Park sounds good," she said, looking at the others who were in the room. She bit her lip for a moment, thinking about a Linkin Park song, she only knew a few of them and didn't really know the chords. But, Cinder began humming along to Numb and played the beginning chords. She looked up after she messed up a note, giving a curse under her breath, she shrugged. "I can learn." She said, a smirk on her lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back