真正宠物谈话好

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Chinese,But I know French,Italian and Maltese(of course XD).

I'll type in Maltese.

Hawn Tamaw/pants! Kif int? Jien ok,u int? Jien bil Malti biss naf,imma naf Franċiż u Taljan ukoll! Kieku sew kont nigħtallem iċ-Ċiniż,imma l-iskola m'hemmx!

Good language huh?

~Jessica~

I can speak a little bit of Hebrew.
Shalom!

It's really basic, but if you can translate, and give me all of its meanings, you will get a cookie!! (Not really, but it's fun to say!)
Isn't that peace be with you or something? I learned about that during the Passover sermon at my church. :]

@Jessy- The only part I got of that was the TW/P part! xD

I'll translate that :)

Hi tamaw/pants how are you?I'm fine,and you?I only know Maltese*,but I also know French and Italian!I wish I'm learning Chinese,but I don't have that subject in school!

* = I'm an expert in English,too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a few random things in different languages:

Chinese: 喂我喜欢乳酪

Dutch: De pannekoeken proeven goed met boter

Korean: 하프 물개는 진짜로 귀엽다

Portuguese: Rocha de penguins

Russian: Я люблю вафли

And Arabic: [SIZE=14pt]هذه هي لغة معقدة[/SIZE]

Edit: *fixing arabic*

Thats cool I am Mexican Here something I wanna do right now,

yo, queiro ir a la tienda or yo, nesesito ir a la tienda

TRANSLATION

I want To go to the Mall or I need to go to the Mall

I could also Speak French.. I live in Canada so I have to know it:

Bonjour mais ami? Comon sava? B]

TRANSLATION

Hello My friends, How are you?

[SIZE=8pt]Par-le vou France? (sp?) it means, Do you speak French? that's all I know in French. That and Hello, counting to 3. What does the title say?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Par-le vou France? (sp?) it means, Do you speak French? that's all I know in French. That and Hello, counting to 3. What does the title say?[/SIZE]
It's actually 'Parlez-vous francais?" (francais is pronounced fron-say)

I can speak a little bit of French (I'm taking it in school), Irish, and Norwegian. And I'm completely fluent in English.

I had a chinese typing program but it broke or something. If u learned pinyin then can u understand this: wo shi huo dong guo qiang de fong po!?
I am ...

I've only had this class for this half of semester so all we know how to do is say some words, introduce ourselves and count to one hundred. xP

Wo shi Mi Mei Hui. :]

I can type a little [barely any, really] Spanish. Last year, I did learn how to 'Your mother has a large mustache' [Don't worry, I don't use it that often. >3]

Otherwise, I know: Hola [Hello], Tomadre [sp?, Mother], Rojo [Red], Grande [Large, Huge, Big], Como Estas [How are you].. Those are just a couple general things I know. Sorry for bad spelling. Heh.. ^^'

I really would like to take a Spanish or any other Foreign Language class, but the school system has prevented that so far.. Right now, I don't get to choose my specials classes, so I'm stuck with Choir and PE until January.

I can kind of speak French xD

Bonjour, j'mapple WG101. Comment ca va?

J'mapple *name here*. Ca va bien, et toi?

Ca va comme ci comme ca.

See?

I can type a small bit of spanish- I was in it for only 2 days- XD

Buenas noches! Coma estas? Me gusta el baloncesto. No me gusta la tarea. Que te gusta?

Can you read that?

EDIT: serious spelling error.

OMG OMG OMG I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS IT MEANSHi, I am your very good friend!!!!

right right right???
Close.

Hello, you are my good friend.

I didn't need a translator ethier. :B

Edit: Missbehave, copypasting something into an online translator won't do your SAT. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back