0.0" OWWWW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse_Lover246

Reaction score
I've been getting headaches lately, mostly during the bigest reading and writing part of the day(Math and English). My Dad says I might need glasses and my Mom says it's alergies. I don't know witch one...Ow. I have a headache now from reding stuff on the computer. Ow...I'm going to the eye doctor soon, I need HELP!!!!

OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!

~Ruby~ :)

Hi Horse_Lover346,

Sounds like stress. If anything in school is stressing you out, it's good to talk about it with a parent, teacher, or another trusted adult.

If the case ends up that you do need glasses, then you need glasses. Don't be embarrassed about them or anything. Glasses aren't that bad.

If it's allergies, this should clear up soon, I guess. But I never heard of headaches as being allergy-related.

Good luck,

GotchiGirl96

Your parents really have the desicion, so talk with them about it.

They will probably take you to a[n] [eye] doctor if the problem persists. :(

Hope you feel better!

I had that yesterday...........I suggest you get some rest if not working you need reading glasses. My mom has reading glasses to help her read. You may have 20/20 vision but your eyes may have a struggle to focus correctly.

Neither have I. But nothing is stressing me out at school. (exept Kyle, maybe)
So I don't know.

~Ruby~
Sometimes it's not as simple as a single thing making you stressed - it can be a combination of many little things, which become overwhelming. Try to write a down a list of anything that is bothering you, that you are nervous about, or are feeling unhappy about. It can sometimes be useful to get things down on paper to put them into perspective.

But, to me, it sounds like an eye problem. Try spending less time on the computer - or, when you are watching TV or on the computer, make sure that it's in a well it room, and take regular breaks.

I get headaches often too, so I bought 'Head On'. If you have seen the commercial, it was pretty crummy. The product really works! When you put the medicine on your forehead, it feels like a nice, headache paint go-away thing is brushing your forehead. It is pretty comfortable ;) I'm using the product right now :blink:

//Tama*Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back