1,000 ways to annoy your friend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
33. get a large leaf. Chase your friend yelling 'WAFFLE' over and over. Then when you catch them shove it down the back of their shirt. (Also known as: The Waffle Game)

34. Tickle them. xD

Cecib :wacko:

35. When they pull you over to tell you something important scream, "OH MY GOD! YOUR PREGNANT?!?!" then when they say "wait what? Phoebe, shut up, that is so not what I--" then say "AN ABORTION?!?!!?" ARIEL, YOU CAN'T GET AN ABORTION! YOUR CHRISTIAN!!!!" Then she slapped me. Wait.... I totally did not do that after lunch today. And it was not totally hilarious.

36. When your friend runs up and hugs you start screaming, "RAPE! RAPE! GET OFF OF ME! RAAAAAAAPE!" This one I'm not afraid to admit to doing. I'm known around the school as a spaz.

37. whenever you see them say " I Love You". me n my friend toren do that, people call us homo but we not

39. Everytime they ask a question you reply "Thats funny 'cos 789!!"

40. If they wear a bra ping their bra straps

41. Laugh if they whisper something not funny and insist on telling everyone how funny they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
42. If they are talking about something then they ask for feedback say "I wasn't listening, could you repeat that?" and do it every time they talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back