1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I just checked back it was supposed to be in the 70s. Someone said 259 and then someone else (madi!) mucked it up by saying 230 instead of 260(check page 18))

276. Come in with purple face/body paint all over yourself, fake curls, a white skirt, a purple top and a purple bow. Say "I AM THE HUMAN MAKIKO TAMA!! GATHER AROUND!!" Get someone to be the human Majorite. Sing songs about McDonalds being stupid! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
277. Dress up as Barney and bring in a fire lighter, and then pretend to burn yourself, and do it but then take the suit off and throw it at the Happy Meal toy display case.(Do not try this in real life!)

282. Go in and hide in the bathroom. Grab your cell phone and call. order something. When they ask where you live say "Antarctica" if they ask why you don't get it from your own McDonalds say "They don't have one here" Then ask if you can also have a Ronald McDonald statue with it.

((I got the '80s idea for the other one from the number))

283. Order a burger and when you get it, lay all the stuff (patty, tomato, lettuce, buns) on the floor in a row, then just leave it there, get a new burger and do it again all over the floor.

285. Dress up as Ashley Tisdale. Get a friend to yell "IT'S ASHELY TISDALE!!!!!!!!!" When fans gather around act stupid and say "This is the real me!"

I'm not insulting Ashley Tisdale! You could do other celebs though!

290)

YOU WILL NEED: A napkin, a pink marker, and a burger.

STEP 1: Take a bite of the burger.

STEP 2: Clean off all oils on the burger with your napkin.

STEP 3: Take your pink marker and color the inside of your burger at your bite site.

STEP 4: Show the cash register guy your fake uncooked burger.

STEP 5: Call the health department.

293.Play the worst music in the world. Everyone will hate it and never come back. XD

294. Go up to some of the customers and pour their drink on their head or dump food in their face and say "My friend, the boss, told me that this was part of my job and I have to do this every day."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back