1 question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
Ok, this question may be old, but I have a question about the V2 Tamagotchi "Bump" game. (In our city, V2's are new)

How do you bump? It says in the instructions to bump when the power bar has a lot of energy but, I don't see the power bar when I'm playing bump!

Please help! :D

You have to presss the B button from the begining..well thats wat i do..as soon as the opponent comes on the screen press B alot until the bar pops up

~shawdy~

okay you first you need to press bump on games then keep pressing any button except the last button then the bar will apear but then you need to press the the b button to see how much your bar is filled up then press button b or a really fast but if you start to play bump with out pressing any button it will say

PUSH! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :D :pochitchi: :hitodetchi: :mellow: :eek: :gozarutchi: :D :mellow: :D :huh:

okay you first you need to press bump on games then keep pressing any button except the last button then the bar will apear but then you need to press the the b button to see how much your bar is filled up then press button b or a really fast but if you start to play bump with out pressing any button it will say

PUSH! :wub: :wub: :lol: :blink: :angry: ^_^ :eek: B) :angry: :huh: :eek: :(
It still didn't work. Does it only shopw the power bar when your an adult? :huh:

I know Oniontchi won't be able to see this, but:

The power bar appears when you press B after seeing the word "PUSH!". You then have to press B again when the power bar is full.

[SIZE=21pt]I think you just press B alot and the power bar will come up and then you press B again to stop the power bar... :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back