10 generation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
once my tama went up to its 7th gen and died :wub:

i really want to go up to 10

by the way isnt this a comment ... not a what happend?!?

Really? Mine was in the 7th to but like you, it died.

It had a baby with it.

I don't have any cheets to get it to a higher generation.

Right now I'm on 5th and 6th gen (2 machines). I am hoping to get to 15!!

I've never made it past gen 2, but then I wasn't Tama mad, like I am now, it's really down 2 u guys on here, that are givin me a boost to achieve gr8 things wid my tama's!!!!!!!

I saw a girl with a tama that was in the 10th generation! :D (cool dude)
:( :p :D :D :D [SIZE=14pt]WOW!!!!!!! How did that girl get to the [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]10th [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]generation????????? The farthest I've ever made is the 7th generation. I seem to keep messing up around there. :eek: [/SIZE]

:( :p :D :D :D [SIZE=14pt]WOW!!!!!!! How did that girl get to the [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]10th [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]generation????????? The farthest I've ever made is the 7th generation. I seem to keep messing up around there. :eek: [/SIZE]
HONESTLY...? I'm in Generation... 18 now. On my first connection, my orange with bursts. My other green with matrix one is on generation 10.

Key Phrase: ''I'm in Generation... 18 now''

I always have batteries...

it can get that high??????????? :( :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi:

this might sound like I'm lying, orBeing bratty, but... My 1st Tamagotchi went up to generation... 14. You might not belive me, but I'm DEAD serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I had to replace the batteryt a few times...) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back