10 questions about the mini

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berryitchi

Reaction score
Hello! I get to turn on my mini on the 26th and I have so many questions about it! 1. Do you get to choose what food you feed it? 2. If I don't clean its poo, will it all build up and make my tama sick? 3. How do I mute it? 4. Can I pause it and how? 5. They live for 14 days? 6. How fast do they grow? 7. Tell me about the characters and care results. 8. Does B show the time? 9. C shows pictures showing what the tama wants. JUST HELP ON THIS ONE xD 10. Anything else I need to know? Basically, write me a dummies guide. xD Ty!

How often does it need feeding? Does it tell you when the batteries should be changed? Ty! ARRGGH POST

1: You get to choose between a bowl of rice or a piece of candy. One bowl of rice fills one heart on the hidden Hungry meter, and one piece of candy fills one heart on the hidden Happy meter.

2: Yes.

3: Briefly press and hold buttons A and C together on the main screen (not the time screen) to mute the sound. Do the same again to turn it back on.

4: There's not an official pause function. However, if you bring up the clock by pressing B, and then hold A and B to put it into Set mode, the Tamagotchi will effectively be paused until you set the correct time again and resume playing.

5: Pretty much. However, using the clock-set pause trick will extend this a bit, since time won't progress if you do this.

6: I haven't run my 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini in a bit, but if memory serves, after they hatch they get through the child stage within a day or so.

7: I'm afraid I don't know all of the details on this one - sorry!

8: Yes.

9: Sort of. It shows one of two symbols that indicate if either the Hungry meter or the Happy meter have emptied, so that you know what attention it needs if you've missed a call.

10: Whilst it doesn't cover a lot of details, like growth-charts and so on, a lot of this information is in the included instructions leaflet. ;)

11: As for when it needs feeding, it will let you know, or you can keep tabs on it yourself - these things will affect the outcome.

12: I don't know. I don't currently have batteries in mine because I haven't run it in a little while, and I haven't yet run down the one that came with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
x3 Welp, it's just been all I've thhought about and wanted for 8 months and... I finally have one! I'm allowed to play with it on my/our birthday. xP I keep counting down the days to my birthday so I can finally get my hands on it! It was just so amazing buying it. I nearly fell into the boxes of loom bands behind me! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back