100 year old baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomamechi

Reaction score
well to make your tama 100 easy, set up the time and date and wait for the tama to hatch. When it hatchs, leave it on the name screen for as many days as you want its age to be after lets say 64 days, type in the name and take care of you new 64yr old tama!!! ~ it will still age and grow like normal. :angry:

think that is so kool so if I leave it for 100 days it will be 100? will it say 100 in the age spot for your tamagotchi?

Don't you wish you could get lots of free stuff in the shop on any of the tamagotchi's? I als othink there should be more codes and a page for tamagotchi v1's. :ichigotchi: [/b]

ya to long thats to well i would so not wait that long my tama :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi:

Really? Im not so sure.

First of all my brother left is tamagotchi at home when he was going to school. When he got back his tamagotchi was a child and it had NO name.

Secondly, it is a bit of a long wait and the battery would probably of run out.

But, if you know this is true, I would like to see some pictures for proof :huh: .

Thankyou,

- Fooet

well to make your tama 100 easy, set up the time and date and wait for the tama to hatch. When it hatchs, leave it on the name screen for as many days as you want its age to be after lets say 64 days, type in the name and take care of you new 64yr old tama!!! ~ it will still age and grow like normal. :huh:
wicked!!!

i hope to try it when my tama dies. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back